Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Show off board

Show off board A tiny place to show off pictures of yours, your environment, favorite pictures, whatever you want and it\'s legal ;)


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 02-27-2017, 04:56 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,270
Mental binding, love spell

* I have deleted the curse* the Light is better, heal your pain and forgive yourself and others.


Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 05-22-2019 at 12:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (05-22-2019)
  #2  
Unread 02-27-2017, 05:55 PM
ynnest ynnest is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 1,346
Re: Mental binding, love spell

I want to give you the opportunity to understand that you are playing with the free will of another person- this has consequences.

Y
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ynnest For This Useful Post:
AlexZim (02-28-2017), ashriia (02-28-2017), Cold Fusion (02-28-2017), GeminiGrrl (02-28-2017), katydid (03-05-2017), Luney (06-17-2017), waybread (03-01-2017)
  #3  
Unread 02-28-2017, 12:19 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,270
Re: Mental binding, love spell

What kind of consequences? I do not want him to do anything bad to himself just to fall in love with me.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 02-28-2017, 12:48 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65,658
Re: Mental binding, love spell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
What kind of consequences? I do not want him to do anything bad to himself just to fall in love with me.

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 02-28-2017, 12:49 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65,658
Re: Mental binding, love spell

02-28-2017, 03:07 PM
Cold Fusion
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,112


Re: Mental binding, love spell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear
Hello I hope this works I am going to do this and I will share what happens here.

This is what you do to make the mental binding spell. It comes from the Vashyakarma. It is a mental binding spell because you tell the person what to do. I use it for a love spell.

What you do first is get a photo of your future lover and then burn the photo and keep the ashes to the side. Then you must get clay and mould into a bust so it looks like your future lover. The more it looks like him or her the better and take the ashes and spread them into the bust. Then you carve the name of your future lover into the bust.

On the forehead you will write the yantra of kurukulla pictured below. Hold your hand in the side of the head and repeat the yantra 108 times. Do one mantra set each day for three days.

1) um kurukulle svaha
2) kurukullayah om kurukulle hrih svah
3) kurukullayah om kurukullehrih: mama sarvjanam vashamanaya hrim svaha

Once the mantra's are competed then you must get a pin and paint it red. Tell the pin what you would like it to do and then insert it into the forehead in the middle of the mantra. As you do chant this mantra 108 times:

1) om tare tuttare ture svaha

Keep the bust for nine nights and each night offer incense as an offering. On the ninth night wrap the bust in a red cloth and hide it away in a place you choose.

Remember also to release your target unwrap and take out pin and wipe away the mantra.




__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf

Last edited by JUPITERASC; 05-22-2019 at 04:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 02-28-2017, 08:06 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,270
Re: Mental binding, love spell

Today I am going to go and buy clay and print out a photo of my future lover. Also need red cloth and incense sticks.

I will post photos to follow my journey.

God is man-made.
God is Alive.
God is Scared.
I am my own God.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 02-28-2017, 08:08 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,270
Re: Mental binding, love spell

I am a little concerned about how to say the mantra correctly with the correct pronunciations.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 02-28-2017, 12:14 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65,658
Re: Mental binding, love spell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post

Today I am going to go and buy clay and print out a photo of my future lover.
Also need red cloth and incense sticks.
Consider giving that money to the homeless instead
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post

I will post photos to follow my journey.
photos of what
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post

God is man-made.
God is Alive.
God is Scared.
I am my own God.
In that case
you yourself clearly illustrated
your attributes
man-made, alive, scared
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (03-13-2017)
  #9  
Unread 02-28-2017, 12:15 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65,658
Re: Mental binding, love spell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post

I am a little concerned
about how to say the mantra correctly
with the correct pronunciations.

better give that money to the homeless then
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 02-28-2017, 02:43 PM
Cold Fusion's Avatar
Cold Fusion Cold Fusion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,487
Re: Mental binding, love spell

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
__________________
The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.


Last edited by Cold Fusion; 02-28-2017 at 03:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 02-28-2017, 03:07 PM
Cold Fusion's Avatar
Cold Fusion Cold Fusion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,487
Re: Mental binding, love spell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Hello I hope this works I am going to do this and I will share what happens here.

This is what you do to make the mental binding spell. It comes from the Vashyakarma. It is a mental binding spell because you tell the person what to do. I use it for a love spell.

What you do first is get a photo of your future lover and then burn the photo and keep the ashes to the side. Then you must get clay and mould into a bust so it looks like your future lover. The more it looks like him or her the better and take the ashes and spread them into the bust. Then you carve the name of your future lover into the bust.

On the forehead you will write the yantra of kurukulla pictured below. Hold your hand in the side of the head and repeat the yantra 108 times. Do one mantra set each day for three days.

1) um kurukulle svaha
2) kurukullayah om kurukulle hrih svah
3) kurukullayah om kurukullehrih: mama sarvjanam vashamanaya hrim svaha

Once the mantra's are competed then you must get a pin and paint it red. Tell the pin what you would like it to do and then insert it into the forehead in the middle of the mantra. As you do chant this mantra 108 times:

1) om tare tuttare ture svaha

Keep the bust for nine nights and each night offer incense as an offering. On the ninth night wrap the bust in a red cloth and hide it away in a place you choose.

Remember also to release your target unwrap and take out pin and wipe away the mantra.
__________________
The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cold Fusion For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (05-22-2019)
  #12  
Unread 02-28-2017, 03:40 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
better give that money to the homeless then
Instead of posting memes go volunteer for a charity.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 02-28-2017, 03:49 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Fusion View Post
I like this meme because people should be afraid of magic.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 02-28-2017, 04:36 PM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 15,667
Re: Mental binding, love spell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
God is Scared.
I'm figuring this is not what you meant to say?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
david starling (03-01-2017)
  #15  
Unread 02-28-2017, 04:40 PM
GeminiGrrl GeminiGrrl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 197
Re: Mental binding, love spell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
What kind of consequences? I do not want him to do anything bad to himself just to fall in love with me.
What I'm about to say, I say as someone with Pluto in challenging aspect to three of her inner planets -- so believe me when I say that I'm very well acquainted with the desire to control and manipulate people for your own benefit because Pluto in challenging aspect is associated with the desire to control other people. That being said, I've also come to the realization that this is not an ethical way to treat other people and it's an approach that backfires more often than not. All actions have consequences of some kind, even if those consequences are not obvious or immediate. What we do to other people, we do to ourselves because the way in which we choose to treat other people is reflected back to us through the way that other people choose to treat us. The Golden Rule is really not rocket science -- if you want other people to accept and respect your right to make choices for yourself based on what you believe is best for you, even if they might not understand why you made those choices, then you have an obligation to accept and respect their right to the same. Attempt to take the power of choice away from other people, and they will attempt to take it from you -- this is simply how the world works. (I've experienced this firsthand.) Is this what you really want? Think of this from the other side for a moment -- how would you feel if you found out that some man planned to cast a love spell on you in an attempt to force you to love him? Depending on who the man was, you might not feel too happy about that -- and even if it turned out to be a man whom you already found attractive, I think you might find that you still feel a bit upset over the fact that he essentially tried to make the choice for you (especially if he did so without making any effort to talk to you first).

It really doesn't matter how good you believe your intentions might be -- most people generally mean well and don't operate from a deliberate desire to harm other people. As Hanlon's Razor states, it's a fallacy to attribute to malice what can be explained equally well by stupidity. However, the proverbial road to Hell is said to be paved with good intentions precisely because a majority of the psychological wounds that people inflict on each other were unintentional and unforeseen -- and not only that, quite often came about because the transgressor sincerely believed they were trying to help.

When you attempt to control another person primarily for your own benefit rather than his -- which, with all due respect, is what you are trying to do here -- you're not really acknowledging the other person's right to his or her own life. What you're doing in that situation is treating the other person -- whether you're willing to acknowledge it or not -- like a puppet, a possession, or a prisoner. Forgive me for being a bit blunt...but what you're describing is not a romantic relationship as much as it is an emotional hostage situation, and I know this because I've done it myself in the past. You say you want him to love you but what you're doing suggests that he shouldn't be allowed any choice in the matter...which doesn't sound very loving to me. You say you want him to love you...but what does "love" mean to you, and what are you willing and prepared to offer him in return for his love? These are questions you really need to be able to answer before you can have a healthy romantic relationship with any man, let alone this man.

Real love is not something you can force -- and it is not up to you to decide whether or not someone else can love you or not. Whether you like it or not, they are the only ones with the right to decide that. If you want other people to love you, then you need to learn how to love them -- which means resisting the temptation to control or manipulate them, because control is almost the complete opposite of love. Control says "you have to love me because this is what I need" -- love says "I'm willing to let you go if that's what you need in order to be happy." When you truly love someone, you're not focusing on yourself -- and given a choice, do you really want someone to love you only because you've forced his hand using a love spell? No...I think if you're honest with yourself, what you really want is someone who loves you entirely of his own choice and wants to give that love to you without you needing to do anything special to get it.

Last edited by GeminiGrrl; 02-28-2017 at 05:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeminiGrrl For This Useful Post:
GemwDepth (09-12-2018), jangle (03-14-2017), katydid (04-02-2017), StillOne (03-01-2017), waybread (03-01-2017)
  #16  
Unread 02-28-2017, 04:49 PM
Kannon's Avatar
Kannon Kannon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,105
Re: Mental binding, love spell

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Consider giving that money to the homeless instead
Nice response When we act selflessly for the benefit of others who cannot return the favor we are activating real love, Unconditional Love, which elevates our consciousness and opens us up to greater possibilities.

Ukpoohbear, you are certainly free to experiment with this and let us know what happens (or not). But I have to tell you that someone enacted such a thing with me before and I sensed it, quickly determined who had done it, and easily neutralized it.

There may be contexts in which a binding ritual is appropriate to stop someone from doing harm to others or themselves. But at least allow yourself to wonder if following through on this is really going to get you what you want. Is it really just a short cut?

The real power is found in learning to relate to others and meeting them halfway. Otherwise, what you are talking about here is a kind of power over -- possession. And no, that is not a situation in which the other person has free will. They are a prisoner.

This was the lesson of Pluto. Read it and learn.
__________________
Kannon McAfee - The declinations guy
Expert birth chart rectification
Rising sign descriptions
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kannon For This Useful Post:
chris10 (03-01-2017), GeminiGrrl (02-28-2017), JUPITERASC (02-28-2017)
  #17  
Unread 02-28-2017, 05:15 PM
Cold Fusion's Avatar
Cold Fusion Cold Fusion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,487
Re: Mental binding, love spell

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiGrrl View Post
What I'm about to say, I say as someone with Pluto in challenging aspect to three of her inner planets -- so believe me when I say that I'm very well acquainted with the desire to control and manipulate people for your own benefit because Pluto in challenging aspect is associated with the desire to control other people. That being said, I've also come to the realization that this is not an ethical way to treat other people and it's an approach that backfires more often than not. All actions have consequences of some kind, even if those consequences are not obvious or immediate. What we do to other people, we do to ourselves because the way in which we choose to treat other people is reflected back to us through the way that other people choose to treat us. The Golden Rule is really not rocket science -- if you want other people to accept and respect your right to make choices for yourself based on what you believe is best for you, even if they might not understand why you made those choices, then you have an obligation to accept and respect their right to the same. Attempt to take the power of choice away from other people, and they will attempt to take it from you -- this is simply how the world works. (I've experienced this firsthand.) Is this what you really want?

It really doesn't matter how good you believe your intentions might be -- most people generally mean well and don't operate from a deliberate desire to harm other people. As Hanlon's Razor states, it's a fallacy to attribute to malice what can be explained equally well by stupidity. However, the proverbial road to Hell is said to be paved with good intentions precisely because a majority of the psychological wounds that people inflict on each other were unintentional and unforeseen -- and not only that, quite often came about because the transgressor sincerely believed they were trying to help.

When you attempt to control another person primarily for your own benefit rather than his -- which, with all due respect, is what you are trying to do here -- you're not really acknowledging the other person's right to his or her own life. What you're doing in that situation is treating the other person -- whether you're willing to acknowledge it or not -- like a puppet, a possession, or a prisoner. Forgive me for being a bit blunt...but what you're describing is not a romantic relationship as much as it is an emotional hostage situation, and I know this because I've done it myself in the past. You say you want him to love you but what you're doing suggests that he shouldn't be allowed any choice in the matter...which doesn't sound very loving to me. You say you want him to love you...but what does "love" mean to you, and what are you willing and prepared to offer him in return for his love? These are questions you really need to be able to answer before you can have a healthy romantic relationship with any man, let alone this man.

Real love is not something you can force -- and it is not up to you to decide whether or not someone else can love you or not. Whether you like it or not, they are the only ones with the right to decide that. If you want other people to love you, then you need to learn how to love them -- which means resisting the temptation to control or manipulate them, because control is almost the complete opposite of love. Control says "you have to love me because this is what I need" -- love says "I'm willing to let you go if that's what you need in order to be happy." When you truly love someone, you're not focusing on yourself -- and given a choice, do you really want someone to love you only because you've forced his hand using a love spell? No...I think if you're honest with yourself, what you really want is someone who loves you entirely of his own choice and wants to give that love to you without you needing to do anything special to get it.
I can see everything you typed, And then some:
__________________
The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cold Fusion For This Useful Post:
Luney (06-14-2017)
  #18  
Unread 02-28-2017, 05:20 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,270
Re: Mental binding, love spell

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
I'm figuring this is not what you meant to say?
Why is it a bad thing god is scared? So I admitted I get scared so what? My fear and your fear is what makes me like competition and winning

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 02-28-2017 at 05:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 02-28-2017, 05:26 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,270
Re: Mental binding, love spell

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiGrrl View Post
What I'm about to say, I say as someone with Pluto in challenging aspect to three of her inner planets -- so believe me when I say that I'm very well acquainted with the desire to control and manipulate people for your own benefit because Pluto in challenging aspect is associated with the desire to control other people. That being said, I've also come to the realization that this is not an ethical way to treat other people and it's an approach that backfires more often than not. All actions have consequences of some kind, even if those consequences are not obvious or immediate. What we do to other people, we do to ourselves because the way in which we choose to treat other people is reflected back to us through the way that other people choose to treat us. The Golden Rule is really not rocket science -- if you want other people to accept and respect your right to make choices for yourself based on what you believe is best for you, even if they might not understand why you made those choices, then you have an obligation to accept and respect their right to the same. Attempt to take the power of choice away from other people, and they will attempt to take it from you -- this is simply how the world works. (I've experienced this firsthand.) Is this what you really want?

It really doesn't matter how good you believe your intentions might be -- most people generally mean well and don't operate from a deliberate desire to harm other people. As Hanlon's Razor states, it's a fallacy to attribute to malice what can be explained equally well by stupidity. However, the proverbial road to Hell is said to be paved with good intentions precisely because a majority of the psychological wounds that people inflict on each other were unintentional and unforeseen -- and not only that, quite often came about because the transgressor sincerely believed they were trying to help.

When you attempt to control another person primarily for your own benefit rather than his -- which, with all due respect, is what you are trying to do here -- you're not really acknowledging the other person's right to his or her own life. What you're doing in that situation is treating the other person -- whether you're willing to acknowledge it or not -- like a puppet, a possession, or a prisoner. Forgive me for being a bit blunt...but what you're describing is not a romantic relationship as much as it is an emotional hostage situation, and I know this because I've done it myself in the past. You say you want him to love you but what you're doing suggests that he shouldn't be allowed any choice in the matter...which doesn't sound very loving to me. You say you want him to love you...but what does "love" mean to you, and what are you willing and prepared to offer him in return for his love? These are questions you really need to be able to answer before you can have a healthy romantic relationship with any man, let alone this man.

Real love is not something you can force -- and it is not up to you to decide whether or not someone else can love you or not. Whether you like it or not, they are the only ones with the right to decide that. If you want other people to love you, then you need to learn how to love them -- which means resisting the temptation to control or manipulate them, because control is almost the complete opposite of love. Control says "you have to love me because this is what I need" -- love says "I'm willing to let you go if that's what you need in order to be happy." When you truly love someone, you're not focusing on yourself -- and given a choice, do you really want someone to love you only because you've forced his hand using a love spell? No...I think if you're honest with yourself, what you really want is someone who loves you entirely of his own choice and wants to give that love to you without you needing to do anything special to get it.
So basically it is not good to control people but I want to and there are some men who might like it.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 02-28-2017, 05:48 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,270
Re: Mental binding, love spell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kannon View Post
Nice response When we act selflessly for the benefit of others who cannot return the favor we are activating real love, Unconditional Love, which elevates our consciousness and opens us up to greater possibilities.

Ukpoohbear, you are certainly free to experiment with this and let us know what happens (or not). But I have to tell you that someone enacted such a thing with me before and I sensed it, quickly determined who had done it, and easily neutralized it.

There may be contexts in which a binding ritual is appropriate to stop someone from doing harm to others or themselves. But at least allow yourself to wonder if following through on this is really going to get you what you want. Is it really just a short cut?

The real power is found in learning to relate to others and meeting them halfway. Otherwise, what you are talking about here is a kind of power over -- possession. And no, that is not a situation in which the other person has free will. They are a prisoner.

This was the lesson of Pluto. Read it and learn.
I am interested in hearing what you did to neutralize it? I do not think he will have much knowledge on this subject but it will be good to hear your technique.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 02-28-2017, 06:05 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,270
Re: Mental binding, love spell

OK so after hearing the advice it is wise to not ask the bust and pin to fall in love with me so it is a better idea to ask it to send me a message or take me on another date. it would not be in my best interests to be in a relationship at this time because my mum would be angry if he knocked on our door.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 02-28-2017, 07:53 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65,658
Re: Mental binding, love spell

you just said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post

Instead of posting memes go volunteer for a charity.

moments later you then said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post

I like this meme because people should be afraid of magic.

people fear the unknown
not so-called 'magic'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post

Why is it a bad thing god is scared?
So I admitted I get scared so what?
My fear and your fear is what makes me like competition and winning

Interesting perspective
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post

So basically it is not good to control people
but I want to
and there are some men who might like it.

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 02-28-2017, 07:58 PM
GeminiGrrl GeminiGrrl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 197
Re: Mental binding, love spell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
So basically it is not good to control people but I want to and there are some men who might like it.
Yes, there are men out there who want a woman to be the dominant partner in a romantic relationship -- but that is something that they choose of their own free will because for one reason or another, they find it arousing to be dominated and bossed around by a woman. I can only speak for myself, of course, but I see absolutely nothing wrong with what some people might call "alternative" relationships in which there is a BDSM dynamic -- although I do look askance at those relationships in which one partner is actively seeking to be verbally, psychologically, and/or physically humiliated or degraded because I question the emotional health of someone who actually wants that. (You should probably also be aware that not everyone understands alternative relationships, and some people choose to perceive them as a perversion). If you have a strong need to have this degree of control in a sexual/romantic relationship -- and there are men out there who will voluntarily, even eagerly, grant you an incredible amount of control! -- then I think it would be better for you to seek out men who are inclined that way as romantic partners. Indeed, a BDSM/femdom relationship might be one way for you to indulge and satisfy your craving for control in a way which is not destructive to your karma or disrespectful of your partner because you would be satisfying your partner's desires as well as your own. That being said, I think it would still be a good idea for you -- even if only in the interest of self-knowledge, which is never a bad thing -- to explore why you feel such a strong need for control. The more knowledge you have, the more choices you have -- and the more choices you have, the more freedom (and therefore power) you have. This is another one of the lessons of Pluto.

I think I should mention one thing, however, which is that the dominant partner in these kinds of relationships doesn't really have as much control over the relationship as it might appear on the surface. The person who sets the parameters of these relationships is actually not the dominant but the submissive partner because whatever happens in the relationship must be completely consensual -- strictly speaking, anything which is not completely consensual becomes abuse (and in the long run, abuse will end up harming you as well as harming your partner). What this means is that it's the submissive's needs and tolerance, not the dominant's, which really define and control the relationship although it doesn't look that way to most people. In the end, you're the only person whom you will ever truly have complete control over -- and paradoxically, the less you insist on controlling other people, the more willing they generally become to meeting you halfway. This is another one of Pluto's lessons that I've experienced personally.

Last edited by GeminiGrrl; 02-28-2017 at 08:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 02-28-2017, 07:58 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65,658
Re: Mental binding, love spell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post

I am interested in hearing what you did to neutralize it?
I do not think he will have much knowledge on this subject
but it will be good to hear your technique.

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 02-28-2017, 08:06 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65,658
Re: Mental binding, love spell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post

OK so after hearing the advice it is wise
to not ask the bust and pin to fall in love with me
so it is a better idea to ask it to send me a message
or take me on another date.
it would not be in my best interests to be in a relationship at this time
because my mum would be angry if he knocked on our door.


__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.