natal chart and love life

Hi everyone

I have recently started reading about astrology and I find it extremely extremely spectacular .. it made me learn things about myself that I wasn't paying attention to however my knowledge is just a single drop of this ocean

are you guys able to tell me anything about my love life from my chart

i'm 26 years old i've had many relationships but they always end for some reason... actually all the guys i've dated were great and there was never cheating involved but there is always a reason that ends every relationship i've been in.. my last recent relationship was with a foreigner we moved in together but it was short-lived because I was just staying in that country temporarily and I don't know if I was willing to permanently move to that country just to be with him neither do I think he was expecting me to so it just sort of ended a few days ago.. this is basically how most of my relationships end...

I have retrograde Jupiter in my 7th house opposite my Venus .. I don't know if this means anything..

I would really appreciate all your help :love::love::love:

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_a.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_a.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 39

curiousabout77

You have saturn on your ascendant/ descendant axis so this may mean that your cautious about committing yourself to a relationship but when you do it will last. Being saturn it could involve responsibility and sacrifice to some circumstance that requires dedication that you and your partner cannot avoid. This seems to be at odds with the venus and jupiter opposition which would indicate your opportunities expanding by a partner.

Thank you so much for your reply!

yeah actually it always seems that I have to make some big type of sacrifice when i'm in a relationship :unsure::unsure: .. but either ways whether I do make that "sacrifice" or not the relationship doesn't last and i'm trying to look at my chart to find where the problem is -_-

We can fairly easily determine the kinds of love relationships you will find most satisfying and the kinds behaviors a potential lover should be using with you to be most successful in his/her wooing of you.

Is this what you are looking for?

Hi there !
Not quite exactly .. I mean I know my type but I was wondering if there is anything in my chart that indicates why I can't be in a successful relationship or why my relationships are never long-lasting even if it is with a guy who is my type :/

Two answers to that question:

1. There is someone out there, and using synastry when you find that person we can determine what egg shells you shouldn't be walking on.

2. You may have serious personal issues that are significant to just you, but since you have not shared your Birth Data, I have no way of knowing that since I need information that doesn't show up in your picture. Perhaps you could consider PMing me your actual birth data

Oh sure!
Birth Date: 20/03/1992
Birth Time: 03:31 AM
Birth Place: ' Awali, Bahrain

jkxx74

Premium Member
Another Venus in Pisces!

Amature101,

reading your post I was expecting to find a square between Venus and Uranus but you do not have one so instead looking at the other themes in your chart.

On the themes already touched on - Saturn on AC would indeed create some difficulties, the most notable perhaps that you may begin relationships expecting them to be serious and long-term while Saturn also ensures (as much as it also describes the other person in these situations) this will be difficult with specifically these people.

Venus opposition Jupiter (with Jupiter in the 7th) points to plenty of people coming into your life, principally foreigners or those who either travel or are somehow philosophical but on another level it also shows that you may have to contend with excess idealism. Venus in Pisces is extremely idealistic to begin with and with Jupiter in the picture (as co-ruler of Pisces) this tendency is further heightened so that you may have great hopes for the new relationship which may not stand the test of reality later. Saturn may complicate this further since there is likely to be a heavy sense of things crumbling or not being workable in you and this will be simultaneously projected onto the relationship or the other.

The two significator planets for you (Mars and Sun) show a complex picture where your Sun prefers opportunities for personal growth of the intense kind - your Pluto searches for meaning in life and in some sense this is also your personal mission in your life. Mars is more problematic however as it's widely conjunct Saturn (it favors those with difficult character traits) while square to Pluto you may run into serious disagreements with significant others in your life - the square asks that you cede control to a 'higher purpose' just in the situations where you'd most like to be calling the shots. The overemphasis on Pluto here can drive you to be attracted to people who activate these themes in you and you may indeed be seeing a sort of repeating pattern with them all.

Because you stated this has been happening consistently I'm not immediately looking at progressions and such since they would not cover such a long period of time but rather it's more likely the answer is to be found in your natal chart.

Are you finding any of this helpful?

Another Venus in Pisces!

Amature101,

reading your post I was expecting to find a square between Venus and Uranus but you do not have one so instead looking at the other themes in your chart.

On the themes already touched on - Saturn on AC would indeed create some difficulties, the most notable perhaps that you may begin relationships expecting them to be serious and long-term while Saturn also ensures (as much as it also describes the other person in these situations) this will be difficult with specifically these people.

Venus opposition Jupiter (with Jupiter in the 7th) points to plenty of people coming into your life, principally foreigners or those who either travel or are somehow philosophical but on another level it also shows that you may have to contend with excess idealism. Venus in Pisces is extremely idealistic to begin with and with Jupiter in the picture (as co-ruler of Pisces) this tendency is further heightened so that you may have great hopes for the new relationship which may not stand the test of reality later. Saturn may complicate this further since there is likely to be a heavy sense of things crumbling or not being workable in you and this will be simultaneously projected onto the relationship or the other.

The two significator planets for you (Mars and Sun) show a complex picture where your Sun prefers opportunities for personal growth of the intense kind - your Pluto searches for meaning in life and in some sense this is also your personal mission in your life. Mars is more problematic however as it's widely conjunct Saturn (it favors those with difficult character traits) while square to Pluto you may run into serious disagreements with significant others in your life - the square asks that you cede control to a 'higher purpose' just in the situations where you'd most like to be calling the shots. The overemphasis on Pluto here can drive you to be attracted to people who activate these themes in you and you may indeed be seeing a sort of repeating pattern with them all.

Because you stated this has been happening consistently I'm not immediately looking at progressions and such since they would not cover such a long period of time but rather it's more likely the answer is to be found in your natal chart.

Are you finding any of this helpful?

Yeah that was on point.. thank you!
Definitely I've been leaning towards dating foreigners just because I study abroad I've been living abroad for years and found that I just get along better with people outside my society
As with what you said about Pluto Yes I am always trying to find meaning in life I come from a somewhat closed society but I have opened my eyes to a higher meaning of life I have changed a lot of things about myself especially when it comes to religion; I became a doctor to do good, serve others and add a meaning to life and my society; this is my main aim in life and relationships to be honest never served to add meaning to my life in fact because of this constant pattern of relationships not working out for me I started avoiding them all together as the only thing I get is wasting time and distracting me from other important things I can do
nevertheless, I do think love is important and I would like to have a stable relationship one day

I really appreciate your informative response :love::love::love:

OK, now that we have a better picture of your chart, can you share what issues usually break up your relationships---AS YOU SEE THEM.

There are certainly some parts of your chart which could make it necessary for you to try harder, but it would be worthwhile to see what you perceive as various reasons for these break-ups first.

Stuff in the chart: extremely high latitude Moon, difficult Cardinal T-Square, difficult Mars placement, difficult placement for Dark Moon Lilith, lots of houses with struggling issues, Moon squaring Uranus, Mars squaring Pluto.....

Most of my break ups are circumstantial to be honest..
I move a lot this has always been a problem even if I continue in a long-distance relationship it ends after a while.. my longest relationship my boyfriend ended up proposing but it didn't work out because of family from his part mostly so he gave up .. one relationship ended because he had to go to rehab for drugs and he couldn't continue (he was psychotic at the time) . . and my last relationship ended was because I had to move even though we both didn't want it to end but .. as I said it's always al circumstances that neither me nor my partner have much of a choice in them.. and the rest of my relationships pretty much have the same pattern of sudden circumstance changes that hit me and ends up leaving me heartbroken..

This is really different than what you implied in your first post.

Here we are looking in your chart for issues that might make it difficult for you to have a relationship or to maintain one. Now you say its mostly because of separations or outside influences that you have no control over.

I wish you had said that at the beginning. I don't see that we will see that in your natal chart. Maybe in the various predictive measures....

Oh I'm sorry as I said in the beginning I only recently started learning about astrology and I may miss out mentioning information that may be important.. maybe I wasn't clear in the beginning.. when I said my relationships always end for one reason or another I meant because outside influences seperations that I don't have control no control over not that I personally have difficulty maintaining a relationship.. actually my relationships are usually problem-free and great until a sudden change happens that forces us to break up ..

In that case where do we start looking at ?

watcherofthesouth

I've noticed quite a few folks asking questions about a house in their chart over the last couple of days that *surprise* is Pisces! I'm a Pisces so I speak from experience.

Any house that has a Pisces "signature" like your 7th house of relationships is often marked by indecisiveness and doing 2 things (or having two different types of emotions: "yes i love him/no I don't") at the same time. Your 7th house cusp is zero degrees Pisces (that means double Pisces essentially). So you waver constantly. You're like a fish in that particular area of your life.. you just want to wriggle right out of it - or maybe stay there for long period of time because you feel lazy (Pisces).

Then you have Venus at 8 degrees Pisces. That means you'll want to combine Scorpio and Pisces in good ways if you want to make it work. 8 is Scorpio, which can mean relationships can easily die - unless you use some remedies like find a man who is a Realtor or someone who owns real estate; perhaps a detective/researcher/or someone who has other Scorpio qualities. That could fortify your relationships more.

Another remedy is to find a man from the Middle East (8/Scorpio) and live outside (Pisces) of his/your country - or perhaps he's just a creative person like an artist (to fulfill the Pisces part). You can also look up countries that are Piscean. In any relationship you have, always be near water and be creative (do different romantic things) - it will offset your confusion and decision issues. From your chart you may see some doctors make an appearance (Virgo/Health) as potential mates (Jupiter). Those will be the most difficult, in my opinion.

Hope this helps.

jkxx74

Premium Member
Amature,

a few other things - you may want to look at fixed star Sadachbia
which is conjunct your Venus within a degree - the description being "a time to move on" may have something to do with the repeat pattern of relationships suddenly ending.

As well (although this is not about your relationship question) you have a very interesting 9th house Pluto - indeed this position can make for good doctors but it also helps psychologists and others studying mass currents - see here if interested - and I'd recommend looking into Carl Jung's work if you haven't as this type of study is going to appeal to your Pluto. Also having this I've found that the search for meaning and an overall understanding of how and why things are the way they have been dominant themes in my life. And as you noted sometimes that understanding can change your perspectives on many other things.

Although it wouldn't explain the entire pattern of break ups it's notable that over the last two years transit Pluto has been going over your Moon-Uranus/Neptune square forming conjunctions to the first two (it is currently conjunct Neptune thus massive changes to your faith, hopes and dreams, and the areas of life you find otherworldly or mystical - since Neptune is also your Sun and Venus ruler this could translate into changing the status of your relationships.) As well Pluto square Moon is a rather difficult transit but for you it could translate into extreme emotions whether in or out of a relationship and perhaps some difficulties with your mother (or other women you may have had to deal with over the past couple of years.)

Transit Chiron conjunct your Sun is also a difficult transit in that it may bring difficult past experiences to prominence even if you had thought you have 'gotten over' them some time ago. The sun being an indicator of partners for you this could show someone who has done this and perhaps recently as you mentioned heart break.

I am going only with transits as I do not have your birth date/time to make a progressed chart.

I've noticed quite a few folks asking questions about a house in their chart over the last couple of days that *surprise* is Pisces! I'm a Pisces so I speak from experience.

Any house that has a Pisces "signature" like your 7th house of relationships is often marked by indecisiveness and doing 2 things (or having two different types of emotions: "yes i love him/no I don't") at the same time. Your 7th house cusp is zero degrees Pisces (that means double Pisces essentially). So you waver constantly. You're like a fish in that particular area of your life.. you just want to wriggle right out of it - or maybe stay there for long period of time because you feel lazy (Pisces).

Then you have Venus at 8 degrees Pisces. That means you'll want to combine Scorpio and Pisces in good ways if you want to make it work. 8 is Scorpio, which can mean relationships can easily die - unless you use some remedies like find a man who is a Realtor or someone who owns real estate; perhaps a detective/researcher/or someone who has other Scorpio qualities. That could fortify your relationships more.

Another remedy is to find a man from the Middle East (8/Scorpio) and live outside (Pisces) of his/your country - or perhaps he's just a creative person like an artist (to fulfill the Pisces part). You can also look up countries that are Piscean. In any relationship you have, always be near water and be creative (do different romantic things) - it will offset your confusion and decision issues. From your chart you may see some doctors make an appearance (Virgo/Health) as potential mates (Jupiter). Those will be the most difficult, in my opinion.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your reply!

You're absolutely right I'm very indecisive when it comes to relationship not only in terms of do I love him/do I not love him but also I'm always at crossroads between choosing the person I love or pursuing something else that's important in my life (studies, job, etc.,).. like a fish :smile::smile:

My longest was relationship with a guy who proposed which *spoiler alert* died quickly after like the rest of them :pinched: and he had such SCORPION qualities and he was also a detective like you mentioned :pouty:actually he's the only person that I felt like I truly had a soulmate connection with .. He is from the middle east and we were planning to live abroad in Spain somewhere near the water where we went for holidays so again like you mentioned .. really on point! the only thing is ever since we broke up two years ago he has completely dissapeared from all social media and I heard that he started having a drinking problem and had a terrible accident .. I tried to reach out once but he didn't want to talk ..

I did date a doctor after him but as you said it was a bit difficult and ended really quick even though we both thought we were "in love" we had a lot in common and we're both doctors.. but again.. as do all my relationships.. it ended fairly quick

Again thank you so much for your reply!
it was extremely on point I really appreciate it :love::love:

Amature,

a few other things - you may want to look at fixed star Sadachbia
which is conjunct your Venus within a degree - the description being "a time to move on" may have something to do with the repeat pattern of relationships suddenly ending.

As well (although this is not about your relationship question) you have a very interesting 9th house Pluto - indeed this position can make for good doctors but it also helps psychologists and others studying mass currents - see here if interested - and I'd recommend looking into Carl Jung's work if you haven't as this type of study is going to appeal to your Pluto. Also having this I've found that the search for meaning and an overall understanding of how and why things are the way they have been dominant themes in my life. And as you noted sometimes that understanding can change your perspectives on many other things.

Although it wouldn't explain the entire pattern of break ups it's notable that over the last two years transit Pluto has been going over your Moon-Uranus/Neptune square forming conjunctions to the first two (it is currently conjunct Neptune thus massive changes to your faith, hopes and dreams, and the areas of life you find otherworldly or mystical - since Neptune is also your Sun and Venus ruler this could translate into changing the status of your relationships.) As well Pluto square Moon is a rather difficult transit but for you it could translate into extreme emotions whether in or out of a relationship and perhaps some difficulties with your mother (or other women you may have had to deal with over the past couple of years.)

Transit Chiron conjunct your Sun is also a difficult transit in that it may bring difficult past experiences to prominence even if you had thought you have 'gotten over' them some time ago. The sun being an indicator of partners for you this could show someone who has done this and perhaps recently as you mentioned heart break.

I am going only with transits as I do not have your birth date/time to make a progressed chart.

Hi dear thank you for your reply

...Wow.. well guess what I work .. I'm a neuropsychologist ! I had no idea that Pluto in my 9th house had to do with my field of studies.. I'm speechless! Carl Jung was of course one of the first psychiatrists who's work I was interested in as well as his personality in general..
in regards to Pluto square Moon yes I've been having a lot A LOT of problems with my mother it is a constant battle actually this is one of the MAIN reasons my relationships get effected ... and I don't know when will it end .. my problems with my mother is the reason I started looking into astrology and my chart.. I'm generally a really strong person and nothing can bring me down EXCEPT my mother; she can make me quit everything and just crawl under my blanket. Nevertheless, she is the reason I'm so strong when it comes to everything else in life ...

Would it be possible to make a progressed chart for me please..?
my birth information
birth date: 20-03-1992
birth time: 03:31
birth place: 'Awali, Bahrain

I really appreciate it :love::love::love::love:

jkxx74

Premium Member
Your combined chart:

AMA_101_P2018.png

Ah so you did study Jung, cool! And yes psychology seems to appeal to mostly everyone with a strong Pluto in their charts. The natal Moon-Uranus/Neptune can create problems with mother although the Moon-Neptune aspect can make you almost psychic when it comes to emotional pick up from people around you. Moon-Uranus would make for a mother who is likely to be unpredictable and come up with surprises when you least expect them.

The progressions are the planets in green - so I see some of the previously named ones such as Pluto-Moon but there is also a Saturn square prog. Moon right now - this might be causing things to look extra gloomy (and in the skies this aspect was prominently repeated yesterday with the full moon) with a sense of disconnection and general difficulties in any situation which features emotional connections. Saturn is moving on so this will not last much longer but you may have to contend with it for another few weeks.

Another progression which stands out is Uranus recently crossing your prog. Sun though most recently mid last year - since the Sun rules your Descendant this would have most likely caused a major relationship disruption and this theme would have continued back during various times in the 2016-2017 period.

You may also want to look up Chiron as it is directly on your natal Sun at the moment and this is also something that would have been valid over the last year to year and a half as well. Since the Sun rules the Descendant again this would have caused problems of a more interpersonal kind although it is normally read as a transit which affects us personally only.

Also of some importance is progressed Saturn exactly trine Moon - the general reading of this would suggest that circumstances have or are forcing you to have to take care of your emotional needs on your own even if there are those around to support you - or perhaps that you are choosing to become self-sufficient in significant ways. It is not a bad progression but it may make the times seem a bit lonelier and cooler than they would be otherwise. This is a long-term one so it does run back a number of years and will continue to be valid for some years out yet as well.

(there are probably some other progressions of note I am not seeing also.)

Last edited: