Should I go there?

rosar

Hello everyone.

I have been thinking about going on a trip. I have just visited the city that I desperately want to go back to (which may have something to do with a guy). This is SO not me, I am a very reasonable person and never have my head in the clouds -- we met by accident and spent a couple of lovely days there, but that was supposed to end with me going back home. For some reason, I have this feeling that I should go back (so stupid), but my intuition usually works pretty well.

So, the question is whether I should go there. Please take a look at the chart, I'm not really sure how to interpret it. I think I should say that the trip would be to a different country.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 33

waybread

Can you be a little more clear? If you returned to this city, would the purpose be to contact him? Or would you just go there with no intention to connect? If it's the former, why not just get in touch first?

The more accurate you can be, the better your chance of getting a valid answer.

rosar

Can you be a little more clear? If you returned to this city, would the purpose be to contact him? Or would you just go there with no intention to connect? If it's the former, why not just get in touch first?

The more accurate you can be, the better your chance of getting a valid answer.

The purpose would be seeing him. Still, I think we should look at the 9th house, not the 7th.
I plan to let him know I'm going there right before the trip. I'd travel at the end of September but all arrangements will have to be done in advance. I am aware of the fact that nearly two months is a very long time, and he could be married by then :)

rosar

I would give L1 and the Moon for you, L9 to the trip and L7 to the guy.
Then use receptions and aspects to judge.

So, I'm Saturn in Capricorn - I love myself and feel excited about the trip (Mars). The Moon loves Jupiter (in the 9th house - does it have any meaning?) and does not care about Mars and the Sun (the guy). Mars loves Saturn and hates the Sun. The Sun loves himself and hates Saturn. And there are no aspects, as far as I can tell.

Looking at the receptions between Mars and Saturn, I guess I should go, but shouldn't expect anything with the guy. Am I right?

Also, the Sun will be trine Saturn in nearly a sign (should it count?), which is a very long time, so there may be some king of contact between me and the guy in the future, I suppose.

VegaAstro

So, I'm Saturn in Capricorn - I love myself and feel excited about the trip (Mars). The Moon loves Jupiter (in the 9th house - does it have any meaning?) and does not care about Mars and the Sun (the guy). Mars loves Saturn and hates the Sun. The Sun loves himself and hates Saturn. And there are no aspects, as far as I can tell.

Looking at the receptions between Mars and Saturn, I guess I should go, but shouldn't expect anything with the guy. Am I right?

Also, the Sun will be trine Saturn in nearly a sign (should it count?), which is a very long time, so there may be some king of contact between me and the guy in the future, I suppose.

The chart is a microcosm which reflects the question - Júpiter is L2 and L11 - your money / your friends - maybe not important in the context of the question - so could be that, any other non identified thing, or nothing.

In this chart the Sun never leaves Leo - it bumps in Mercury before that - and it is in the beggining of the sign - he's not going to the next sign.

I would check the antiscia of the main significators for conjunctions and opositions too.

I think you got the receptions right so far, but i just took a very fast look in the map.

IleneK

Premium Member
The purpose would be seeing him. Still, I think we should look at the 9th house, not the 7th.
I plan to let him know I'm going there right before the trip. I'd travel at the end of September but all arrangements will have to be done in advance. I am aware of the fact that nearly two months is a very long time, and he could be married by then :)

You can say "we should look at the 9th," but this is definitely a 1-7 question if you read through your own comments. The 9th might tell you if you be able to go?

But this is not a favorable chart with you as Saturn and him as Sun, him being strong in dignity by both sign and house, and with that house being his house. So there is no significant reception between Sun Sat and also there is no aspect. Rather Sun Sat are disjunct, 5 signs apart, so do not see or regard each other. Moon as you is also separating from and disjunct Sun.

Your intuition may want to consider this.