Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Show off board

Show off board A tiny place to show off pictures of yours, your environment, favorite pictures, whatever you want and it\'s legal ;)

Unread 04-03-2017, 12:25 AM

Re: Mental binding, love spell

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
See that bolded part? Can you say that with a straight face?
Yep. It's the truth. I don't want to fall in love. I want a partner but I don't want to want one if that makes sense.

If I could be like a man and just use men for sex, I would but I can't. I don't see the point. I'd rather use a vibrator.

(or a demon... lol jk)

Unread 04-03-2017, 12:30 AM

Quote:
So this woman, who you don't even know, wants to marry her fiancé. And you are trying to prevent her from doing that?

Who are you to block her from that marriage? What right do you have? Can you not see the karma you are accruing from trying that?

You do not even see how selfish and cruel you are.
Selfish and cruel is something everybody has been? That is your secret? The woman who is now married to the man the person I help told me she was under a spell from the family she will marry in to. My spell was the second one and we will see if it has helped the situation. I have not heard from the user for feedback.
Unread 04-03-2017, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craft94 View Post
Yep. It's the truth. I don't want to fall in love. I want a partner but I don't want to want one if that makes sense.

If I could be like a man and just use men for sex, I would but I can't. I don't see the point. I'd rather use a vibrator.

(or a demon... lol jk)
Demons are cheaper.

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 04-03-2017 at 12:47 AM.
Unread 04-03-2017, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Demons are cheaper.
Thats true lol
Unread 04-03-2017, 03:34 AM

Quote:

(or a demon... lol jk)
So that is all a man is needed for? Sex?
Unread 04-03-2017, 11:51 AM

Quote:
So that is all a man is needed for? Sex?
Well that's all most men need women for.

But that's not what I said.

What I'm saying is that I don't WANT to need a man - for anything. I'm not saying I don't need one. But I don't think "needing" one - for sex or any other reason - is healthy
Unread 04-04-2017, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Well that's all most men need women for.

But that's not what I said.

What I'm saying is that I don't WANT to need a man - for anything. I'm not saying I don't need one. But I don't think "needing" one - for sex or any other reason - is healthy
I don't think most men just need women for sex. Most men I know need much more than that. They want intimacy, companionship, emotional support, friendship, fun, someone to comfort them, someone to love them.

If someone thinks men are equal to dogs and just want sex and should be controlled by making contracts with demons, then that is the kind of relations they will attract.
Unread 04-04-2017, 12:39 AM

Quote:
I don't think most men just need women for sex. Most men I know need much more than that. They want intimacy, companionship, emotional support, friendship, fun, someone to comfort them, someone to love them.

If someone thinks men are equal to dogs and just want sex and should be controlled by making contracts with demons, then that is the kind of relations they will attract.
Men are like dogs because they are more like animals than women. Women are witches and control men with words and responsibility. This has been the way before it changed from men being able to control women by violence. That is not the same as all men want sex. They are much more. The way to make a man want you is sex yes but men fall in love with a fantasy or emotion.
Unread 04-04-2017, 03:32 AM

Smile Re: Mental binding, love spell

Quote:
Men are like dogs because they are more like animals than women. Women are witches and control men with words and responsibility. This has been the way before it changed from men being able to control women by violence. That is not the same as all men want sex. They are much more. The way to make a man want you is sex yes but men fall in love with a fantasy or emotion.
Saw this slogan back in 1964: "The way to a man's heart is through his genitals; the way to a woman's genitals is through her heart." Then, there's: "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." I'm more of the "fantasy/emotion sort, myself. Fell in Love with an enchantress, never looked back.

Last edited by david starling; 04-04-2017 at 03:40 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
katydid (04-04-2017)
Unread 04-04-2017, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Saw this slogan back in 1964: "The way to a man's heart is through his genitals; the way to a woman's genitals is through her heart." Then, there's: "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." I'm more of the "fantasy/emotion sort, myself. Fell in Love with an enchantress.
Men are like dogs, tell them when it is dinner time and they will be home. Tell them it is bath time and they run. They are also probably out sniffing some other b*****'* bum as soon as you take your eye from them.

You fell in love with a real enchantress?

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 04-04-2017 at 03:44 AM.
Unread 04-04-2017, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Saw this slogan back in 1964: "The way to a man's heart is through his genitals; the way to a woman's genitals is through her heart." Then, there's: "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." I'm more of the "fantasy/emotion sort, myself. Fell in Love with an enchantress, never looked back.
This is why I need an Aquarius/Pisces guy.
Unread 04-04-2017, 03:47 AM

Quote:

Well that's just my experience. Happy to hear yours is different but my generation is very anti-commitment. You won't believe the amount of guys who've tried to convince me I'm 'oppressed' for being monogamous lol
Unread 04-04-2017, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Men are like dogs, tell them when it is dinner time and they will be home. Tell them it is bath time and they run. They are also probably out sniffing some other b*****'* bum as soon as you take your eye from them.

You fell in love with a real enchantress?
I'm still waiting on your reply to that spell you were gonna make hahaha
Unread 04-04-2017, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Well that's just my experience. Happy to hear yours is different but my generation is very anti-commitment. You won't believe the amount of guys who've tried to convince me I'm 'oppressed' for being monogamous lol

I'm part of your generation probably, a buncha ****in failures sorry... but 90s kids aren't fun for me. I've got an old soul... a very very old soul.
Unread 04-04-2017, 04:54 AM

Quote:
My kids are your age and they are both in committed relationships and so are many of their friends. Sure, my daughter met some male Dawgs, as she called them, who only wanted sex and were man-sluts. But there are also lots of men who want stable relationships. Even men in their early 20's. Maybe you are hanging with the wrong group of people?
Unread 04-04-2017, 04:58 AM

Quote:
My kids are your age and they are both in committed relationships and so are many of their friends. Sure, my daughter met some male Dawgs, as she called them, who only wanted sex and were man-sluts. But there are also lots of men who want stable relationships. Even men in their early 20's. Maybe you are hanging with the wrong group of people?

It also depends on where you live and grow up if you grow up in rural states or places where The media has less control over the youth and ect... then yeah you are definitely going to get younger folks who won a real committed relationship who want marriage and a stable life.

And then you got these places like California I mean in my opinion the entire West Coast is like that where they have this liberal anti-monogamous anti-committing mentality... people here **** **** they get married for the sex and money and after three for kids they get a divorce and it's a repeat.

Where I live the divorce rates are higher than 50%'
Unread 04-04-2017, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariesinlove1996 View Post
It also depends on where you live and grow up if you grow up in rural states or places where The media has less control over the youth and ect... then yeah you are definitely going to get younger folks who won a real committed relationship who want marriage and a stable life.

And then you got these places like California I mean in my opinion the entire West Coast is like that where they have this liberal anti-monogamous anti-committing mentality... people here **** **** they get married for the sex and money and after three for kids they get a divorce and it's a repeat.

Where I live the divorce rates are higher than 50%'
I am in Southern California, on the coast. Both my kids, born in the 90's are with partners who also grew up in So Cal.

I baby sat my grand baby two times in the past month while my kids were at friends weddings. Lots of young people in So Cal are still getting married and having families.

I have been married for 37 years. My son's in laws have been married for 40 years. So I think my son and his wife are in it for the long haul. They are remodeling the home and adding room for another child.

I think the Capricorn stellium has helped some of this generation to settle down and create stable families.

I tell you all of this because I don't want you to cling to your Leo woman, thinking that no one your age will want to settle down. Many young women do. Especially as they near their Saturn returns.
Unread 04-04-2017, 06:07 AM

Quote:
I am in Southern California, on the coast. Both my kids, born in the 90's are with partners who also grew up in So Cal.

I baby sat my grand baby two times in the past month while my kids were at friends weddings. Lots of young people in So Cal are still getting married and having families.

I have been married for 37 years. My son's in laws have been married for 40 years. So I think my son and his wife are in it for the long haul. They are remodeling the home and adding room for another child.

I think the Capricorn stellium has helped some of this generation to settle down and create stable families.

I tell you all of this because I don't want you to cling to your Leo woman, thinking that no one your age will want to settle down. Many young women do. Especially as they near their Saturn returns.
Hahah thanks katydid! 💜 Ya I maybe hanging on to my Leo woman but I am meeting other girls now thank god and looking around keeping my eyes open... and it's funny cause i know literally like once I'm gone she's going to realize what you lost and I have a feeling she's going to start chasing me then! If I found a good Girl that has good qualities of a wife that I'm looking for then hell no I ain't looking back!!!

Also it's hard meeting girls my age because I have an old soul... so I have a much harder time getting along with them.
Unread 04-04-2017, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Hahah thanks katydid! �� Ya I maybe hanging on to my Leo woman but I am meeting other girls now thank god and looking around keeping my eyes open... and it's funny cause i know literally like once I'm gone she's going to realize what you lost and I have a feeling she's going to start chasing me then! If I found a good Girl that has good qualities of a wife that I'm looking for then hell no I ain't looking back!!!

Also it's hard meeting girls my age because I have an old soul... so I have a much harder time getting along with them.
My son, also an Aries like you, thought the girls his age were impossibly selfish and not interested in settling down. He was only 22 but wanted a stable relationship. [ Moon conjunct Jupiter in Taurus trine that Cap stellium of 88] He began dating an Aries woman who was 25. They dated for 3 years then got married. He is 29 now and all settled in.

So maybe jump up a few years in your women? lol

PS: I am really glad to hear that you are dating again.

Last edited by katydid; 04-04-2017 at 06:59 AM.
Unread 04-04-2017, 07:18 AM

Quote:
My son, also an Aries like you, thought the girls his age were impossibly selfish and not interested in settling down. He was only 22 but wanted a stable relationship. [ Moon conjunct Jupiter in Taurus trine that Cap stellium of 88] He began dating an Aries woman who was 25. They dated for 3 years then got married. He is 29 now and all settled in.

So maybe jump up a few years in your women? lol

PS: I am really glad to hear that you are dating again.

Hahahah my Leo is 41!!!! Ya but I see what your saying.
No I'm dating because I've noticed that she doesn't realize what she has till it's too late. So I'm out there hoping to meet a nice woman... a cute house wife I can put a roof over and start a family with.

I'm starting to become a mechanical engineer my goal is to change the aerospace industry I have plans to create my own company and build a corporation that generates a lot of money.... i'm not a player like most Aries men, I value marriage and stability.

It's unfortunate my Leo is so confused at the moment but in the midst of her confusion she's also a failure I've noticed. I know the sagg she is with won't ever put a ring on her cause he doesn't want her baggage. I was willing to her and her baggage because I loved her but since what she did to me wasn't right, I'm no longer gonna wait around and stay faithful.

After I turn 21 in a few days I'm gonna prowl them cougar bars like there's no tomorrow!!! Hahahaha

And once I find someone better than her... you know it's like that feeling; this Leo will chase me like there's no other!

P.S. I'll still be asking questions ect about the Leo on the forum so please don't be offended hahaha
The Following User Says Thank You to Ariesinlove1996 For This Useful Post:
katydid (04-04-2017)
Unread 04-04-2017, 11:18 AM

Quote:
I'm sure there are people who want stable relationships, such as myself, but most people don't and it isn't as if I'm going to jump into a "real relationship" (it's not real if you're just in love with love) with the first person who wants one. And just because they want real relationships doesn't mean well click or that our personalities will be compatible, or that we'll have similar interests, political views, music tastes etc. I'm generalizing, but people generalize for safety reasons. It's good to be on the lookout
Unread 04-04-2017, 12:14 PM

Quote:
I'm still waiting on your reply to that spell you were gonna make hahaha
I messaged you but no reply
Unread 04-04-2017, 04:14 PM

Quote:
I messaged you but no reply
When did you message me? And where? I'd like to know and I'll reply to you
Unread 04-04-2017, 04:42 PM

Quote: