Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-05-2017, 05:25 PM
saini saini is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 78
Should I get her name tattooed on my forearm ?

Hi Members,

I seek some help again.

Nearly everyone on this Forum and Horary in specific know that I am in deep love with a Chinese Girl. But, she is just about to get married to someone else..... and the date is around the corner.

I have made up my mind to get her name Tattooed on my left forearm. I am not doing this to prove anything to anyone. I have her heart and she has mine.

There is a reason why I am doing this.....

"Every night, I kiss her photo (framed) and place it over my heart, under the blanket and kiss her photo again when I wake up in the morning. But, since I wake up quite early, I some times have to look for her photo in the dark, when I wake up. As the first thing I do is kiss her photo again, when I wake up.

As an easy way out, I am planning to get her named Tattooed on my forearm. It is easier to locate and kiss my forearm.. Aye !!! Not just in the night, or early in the morning, but, anytime as I want.

I have already made up my mind and have the appointment tomorrow morning with the Tattoo artist.

But, I just thought I will ask this here too....

"Should I get her name tattooed on my forearm ?"

Horary Chart attached.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-08-2017, 04:10 AM
LadyBella LadyBella is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 408
Re: Should I get her name tattooed on my forearm ?

Are you serious ???
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 03-08-2017, 04:19 AM
saini saini is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyBella View Post
Are you serious ???
Got the Tattoo already.

Yes.... I was very serious when I fell in love with her....

Yes.... I am still serious, even though I know she is getting narrried to someone else.

Yes.... I will be serious for the rest of my life.... till I am dead, or maybe beyond death too.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-08-2017, 04:31 AM
Ariesinlove1996 Ariesinlove1996 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 191
Re: Should I get her name tattooed on my forearm ?

I love my Leo more than any but I'll never get a tattoo of her name ever
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 03-08-2017, 04:41 AM
saini saini is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 78
Re: Should I get her name tattooed on my forearm ?

That is exactly why I am not you anf you are not me.

Everyone is different. Everyone's way of expressing love is different.


This Girl loves me a lot. But, is getting married to someone else coz of falily pressure.... confirmed from a Paid Horary Consultation.

She feels.... she will forget me after she gets married to the other guy. She may be ajle to, she may not be able to. Only time will answer this.

She feels, I will forget her, after she marries the other guy. She is wrong again.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 03-08-2017, 04:47 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,270
Re: Should I get her name tattooed on my forearm ?

It is so horrible she is marrying someone she does not love! You are very loyal to be with her. May I suggest my post? It is not astrology but it is very interesting and part of the same group.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 03-08-2017, 04:55 AM
saini saini is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
It is so horrible she is marrying someone she does not love! You are very loyal to be with her. May I suggest my post? It is not astrology but it is very interesting and part of the same group.
Mate....

I think i know which post you are referring to. I have read it.

But, my principles would not let me do anything against the girl's free will.

Even if she does get married to that other guy, I know she will not be happy and she will come back to me.

And, I will wait for her till eternity.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 03-08-2017, 04:58 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by saini View Post
Mate....

I think i know which post you are referring to. I have read it.

But, my principles would not let me do anything against the girl's free will.

Even if she does get married to that other guy, I know she will not be happy and she will come back to me.

And, I will wait for her till eternity.
She is unable to act of her own free will so by telling her to act on what she wants you will be helping her be free from the family. The gesture is open.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 03-08-2017, 05:04 AM
deepminde deepminde is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 225
Re: Should I get her name tattooed on my forearm ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saini View Post
Mate....

I think i know which post you are referring to. I have read it.

But, my principles would not let me do anything against the girl's free will.

Even if she does get married to that other guy, I know she will not be happy and she will come back to me.

And, I will wait for her till eternity.
You are delusional.

Good luck paying for the tattoo removal.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to deepminde For This Useful Post:
tikana (03-08-2017)
  #10  
Unread 03-08-2017, 05:10 AM
saini saini is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
She is unable to act of her own free will so by telling her to act on what she wants you will be helping her be free from the family. The gesture is open.
Part of Horary Chart reading:

Between Venus and Mars is Uranus which implies divorce. At its earliest 6 months or10 months and she will get divorsed.

To be honest, this marriage is happening only coz of some financial arrangements betweem the 2 families.

Shown by this....

The ruler of the 7th is “she” as you are asking a question about her. Her marriage partner is the ruler of the 1st, which is the 7th from her sign. Her sign is Taurus, ruled by Venus. Venus is in the 12th in Aries which is its detriment. This implies that she wishes not to be married, but feels trapped to do so. Interestingly enough, his ruler, Mars is also in the 12th from the 7th, which implies he also feels trapped and forced in the situation. The ascendant is conjunct the part of bondage and commerce, so I wonder if this marriage is really about the financial relationship between the two families.

So unfortunate.....
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 03-08-2017, 05:14 AM
saini saini is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepminde View Post
You are delusional.

Good luck paying for the tattoo removal.
Never got it to get it removed. The tattoo stays for ever.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 03-08-2017, 05:16 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by saini View Post
Part of Horary Chart reading:

Between Venus and Mars is Uranus which implies divorce. At its earliest 6 months or10 months and she will get divorsed.

To be honest, this marriage is happening only coz of some financial arrangements betweem the 2 families.

Shown by this....

The ruler of the 7th is “she” as you are asking a question about her. Her marriage partner is the ruler of the 1st, which is the 7th from her sign. Her sign is Taurus, ruled by Venus. Venus is in the 12th in Aries which is its detriment. This implies that she wishes not to be married, but feels trapped to do so. Interestingly enough, his ruler, Mars is also in the 12th from the 7th, which implies he also feels trapped and forced in the situation. The ascendant is conjunct the part of bondage and commerce, so I wonder if this marriage is really about the financial relationship between the two families.

So unfortunate.....
Why would there be money involved if she is allowed to divorce? She may need to have a baby to complete contract or what is the agreement worth, the horary is wrong. I would not have paid for that interpretation.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 03-08-2017, 05:20 AM
saini saini is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 78
Re: Should I get her name tattooed on my forearm ?

It was a a second add on question and the guy did it for me free.... made a chart again to analyzise this another question.

Send me your email.... I will write to you.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 03-08-2017, 05:27 AM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by saini View Post
It was a a second add on question and the guy did it for me free.... made a chart again to analyzise this another question.

Send me your email.... I will write to you.
Are you interested in a contract and help from magick?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 03-08-2017, 06:51 AM
Ariesinlove1996 Ariesinlove1996 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepminde View Post
You are delusional.

Good luck paying for the tattoo removal.
First you get the woman, then you get the tattoo and then when you got the tattoo, you get a divorce....

JK!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ariesinlove1996 For This Useful Post:
Milk (03-08-2017)
  #16  
Unread 03-08-2017, 08:14 AM
saini saini is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 78
Re: Should I get her name tattooed on my forearm ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariesinlove1996 View Post
First you get the woman, then you get the tattoo and then when you got the tattoo, you get a divorce....

JK!
@Ariesinlove1996

I am sorry, but I did not understand your post.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 03-08-2017, 09:29 AM
Neptuniaan Neptuniaan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by saini View Post
That is exactly why I am not you anf you are not me.

Everyone is different. Everyone's way of expressing love is different.


This Girl loves me a lot. But, is getting married to someone else coz of falily pressure.... confirmed from a Paid Horary Consultation.

She feels.... she will forget me after she gets married to the other guy. She may be ajle to, she may not be able to. Only time will answer this.

She feels, I will forget her, after she marries the other guy. She is wrong again.
I think you should fight for her before it is too late. Casting charts and getting tattoos wont help you.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 03-08-2017, 11:25 AM
saini saini is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 78
Re: Should I get her name tattooed on my forearm ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptuniaan View Post
I think you should fight for her before it is too late. Casting charts and getting tattoos wont help you.
@Neptunian,

I have tried my best already. And, to be honest, I am now leaving things on "God's Will".

She agrees that she loves me and only me. She says, if she had a choice right now.... she would not like to call this other guy her Boy Friend or her future husband.

But, there are a lot of complications, financial arrangements and family reputations on the cards.

But, I also know such compromise dont really last long
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 03-08-2017, 11:49 AM
saini saini is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 78
Re: Should I get her name tattooed on my forearm ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Why would there be money involved if she is allowed to divorce? She may need to have a baby to complete contract or what is the agreement worth, the horary is wrong. I would not have paid for that interpretation.
You got this wrong.

This is not a Contract Marriage. But there are a few traditions in China that has financial exchange from the Boy's family to the Girl's family.

I do not have details on the financials. But, I also feel this is forum is not appropriate to share that that, in the open forum.

I have some info for you, send me an email
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 03-08-2017, 12:00 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65,658
Re: Should I get her name tattooed on my forearm ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post

Are you interested in a contract
and help from magick?

Clearly your motivation is to find paying customers
board to tout for custom
is on our ADVERTISING BOARD at

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...splay.php?f=82
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 03-08-2017, 12:43 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Clearly your motivation is to find paying customers
board to tout for custom
is on our ADVERTISING BOARD at

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...splay.php?f=82
No money exchange necessary actually
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 03-08-2017, 01:26 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65,658
Re: Should I get her name tattooed on my forearm ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post

No money exchange necessary actually
Siriusly you said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post

Are you interested in a contract
and help from magick?

then explain the kind of contract you just mentioned
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 03-08-2017, 01:26 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Siriusly you said

then explain the kind of contract you just mentioned
I will not
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 03-08-2017, 01:35 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65,658
Re: Should I get her name tattooed on my forearm ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post

Siriusly you said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post

Are you interested in a contract
and help from magick?

I then requested that you:
then explain the kind of contract you just mentioned
you then replied
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post

I will not
expecting others to contract
without detailed explanation of that contract
is unrealistic
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 03-08-2017, 01:39 PM
Ukpoohbear's Avatar
Ukpoohbear Ukpoohbear is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
you then replied

expecting others to contract
without detailed explanation of that contract
is unrealistic
Yet you are not needing my help so no explanation will be necessary.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
forearm, tattooed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.