Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-02-2017, 01:02 AM
Ariesinlove1996 Ariesinlove1996 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 191
When confronted by another male... I feel weak and lose my ****

I don't know why whenever I get confronted by another guy that's if he wants to fight me or something I lose my **** and I don't know why.

Now to some of your this may be hilarious I mean if I was looking at it from a stranger's perspective and be busting up right now.

To keep myself busy, I've joined A local gym by a friend of mine that teaches Krav Maga. And I noticed something very particular about me I get very very weak when I get fronted, I mean my energy disappears and my Energy and power disappears and I start to fear and panic and my legs start to shake.

I literally feel a massive loss of masculinity. Excuse my language but I literally turn into a *****...

For those of you who have taken a look at my chart do you guys have any explanation why?

What makes me lose all my energy and masculinity when I get confronted by another man in terms of a challenge?


Last edited by Ariesinlove1996; 03-02-2017 at 01:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-02-2017, 02:00 AM
wan wan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,345
Re: When confronted by another male... I feel weak and lose my ****

I think it's normal and quite a few of us experience similarly. Personally, if someone tries to confront me in public, I become very scared too. Typically I am a timid person but when someone says something I pretty much just turn white.

Don't be too hard on yourself.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 03-02-2017, 02:13 AM
Ariesinlove1996 Ariesinlove1996 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by wan View Post
I think it's normal and quite a few of us experience similarly. Personally, if someone tries to confront me in public, I become very scared too. Typically I am a timid person but when someone says something I pretty much just turn white.

Don't be too hard on yourself.

Oh I'm a very very tough guy... a tough *** mother ****er from Jersey a mob kinda guy haha I talk like one... and then when someone gives approaches me face to face I literally **** myself. It's like I wanna be tough guy and all that and then..... bam I wanna run like a *****.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-02-2017, 02:29 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 15,651
Re: When confronted by another male... I feel weak and lose my ****

It looks like your body chooses flight over fight when in those situations. For most people, fighting would be the last resort when in danger so it's not like it's unheard of. It probably also shows your unfamiliarity with physical fights.

Astrology-wise, you have 3 planets in Aries, however they are tucked away neatly in the 12th house behind a Taurus Mercury conjunct your ascendant. This set-up would show an individual who relies more on charm and intelligence than on any challenging or confrontational posturing, noting that the 12th house dilutes the fiery zeal of your Aries planets. I'm not sure if Venus is in your 1st or 2nd, but if she's also in your first then you are much more inclined to being conflict-averse or peaceful (most of the time) than otherwise. She's also located in Gemini -- a sign which is pretty cerebral and urbane. It wouldn't raise my brow if you identified with the term "I'm a lover not a fighter" hell, it's even in your name.

As to a solution to this, you've already decided on a pretty good course of action which is to train yourself into becoming more physically adept. Physical adeptness will eventually lead to physical courage which aid you in feeling more confident in yourself when up against other men in conflict situations. Weight lifting and other physically demanding activities such as climbing or the like might also help you to develop more physical fortitude.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 03-02-2017, 02:37 AM
Ariesinlove1996 Ariesinlove1996 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
It looks like your body chooses flight over fight when in those situations. For most people, fighting would be the last resort when in danger so it's not like it's unheard of. It probably also shows your unfamiliarity with physical fights.

Astrology-wise, you have 3 planets in Aries, however they are tucked away neatly in the 12th house behind a Taurus Mercury conjunct your ascendant. This set-up would show an individual who relies more on charm and intelligence than on any challenging or confrontational posturing, noting that the 12th house dilutes the fiery zeal of your Aries planets. I'm not sure if Venus is in your 1st or 2nd, but if she's also in your first then you are much more inclined to being conflict-averse or peaceful (most of the time) than otherwise. She's also located in Gemini -- a sign which is pretty cerebral and urbane. It wouldn't raise my brow if you identified with the term "I'm a lover not a fighter" hell, it's even in your name.

As to a solution to this, you've already decided on a pretty good course of action which is to train yourself into becoming more physically adept. Physical adeptness will eventually lead to physical courage which aid you in feeling more confident in yourself when up against other men in conflict situations. Weight lifting and other physically demanding activities such as climbing or the like might also help you to develop more physical fortitude.

Hahahaha I'm done with her... she needs to come find me if she truly loves me ect.

But I went out to a bar yesterday night and realized that I ran out when some drunk dude wanted to fight me for no reason [offensive language edited by Forum member request - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 03-02-2017 at 03:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 03-02-2017, 02:40 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 15,651
Re: When confronted by another male... I feel weak and lose my ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariesinlove1996 View Post
Hahahaha I'm done with her... she needs to come find me if she truly loves me ect.

But I went out to a bar yesterday night and realized that I pussied out when some drunk dude wanted to fight me for no reason
Sounds smart to me but I guess it was in the way you did it. I'm guessing it was less, "hahaha whatever jerk" and more "holy ****, he's gonna kick my ***!" [offensive language edited by Forum member request - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 03-02-2017 at 03:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 03-02-2017, 02:45 AM
Ariesinlove1996 Ariesinlove1996 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Sounds smart to me but I guess it was in the way you did it. I'm guessing it was less, "hahaha whatever faggot" and more "holy ****, he's gonna kick my ***!"
Ya I totally bailed like a *****.... I'm a tough guy being the Aries I am but when he came up to my face I quickly apologized and left.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 03-02-2017, 02:46 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 15,651
Re: When confronted by another male... I feel weak and lose my ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariesinlove1996 View Post
Ya I totally bailed like a *****.... I'm a tough guy being the Aries I am but when he came up to my face I quickly apologized and left.
And do you always do this when you're confronted by males or was this a one off?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 03-02-2017, 02:56 AM
Ariesinlove1996 Ariesinlove1996 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
And do you always do this when you're confronted by males or was this a one off?
I actually do dip most of the time... it's weird like I romantasize soldiers and war and knights....

But when I get confronted... bam I run like a ***** and I wanted to know what's stopping me from being a man. I crave dominance yet this **** happens...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 03-02-2017, 02:58 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 15,651
Re: When confronted by another male... I feel weak and lose my ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariesinlove1996 View Post
I actually do dip most of the time... it's weird like I romantasize soldiers and war and knights....

But when I get confronted... bam I run like a ***** and I wanted to know what's stopping me from being a man. I crave dominance yet this **** happens...
Hmmm

Well, refer to my first post to you in this thread. That Aries is a part of your nature yes (especially with your Moon involved), but it means a lot that you have a Taurus Rising with Mercury on the ASC and Venus in the 1st (potentially).
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 03-02-2017, 03:11 AM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,101
Re: When confronted by another male... I feel weak and lose my ****

Sounds like you could also be peeved off by the fact that someone has the nerve to confront you in the first place. It would take a lot of guts to do that, and knowing that may be what throws you back. Is that possible? It's best to keep your cool and communicate logically.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 03-02-2017, 04:16 AM
Ariesinlove1996 Ariesinlove1996 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Sounds like you could also be peeved off by the fact that someone has the nerve to confront you in the first place. It would take a lot of guts to do that, and knowing that may be what throws you back. Is that possible? It's best to keep your cool and communicate logically.
I always communicate logically.... I never ever go head on into a fight unless I really have no choice...
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 03-02-2017, 05:00 AM
Dirius's Avatar
Dirius Dirius is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,668
Re: When confronted by another male... I feel weak and lose my ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariesinlove1996 View Post
Oh I'm a very very tough guy... a tough *** mother ****er from Jersey a mob kinda guy haha I talk like one... and then when someone gives approaches me face to face I literally **** myself. It's like I wanna be tough guy and all that and then..... bam I wanna run like a *****.
By this statement, it seems to me that you are the one that may be provoking those confrontations. And probably the reason you do it is because you wish to "show" you are tough.

So why not try being a more civilized person... ?
__________________
If you'd like a private Horary or Natal consultation, please visit me at:

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 03-02-2017, 05:01 AM
Ariesinlove1996 Ariesinlove1996 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirius View Post
By this statement, it seems to me that you are the one that may be provoking those confrontations. And probably the reason you do it is because you wish to "show" you are tough.

So why not try being a more civilized person... ?

You have a point... but why don't you go down to Brooklyn New York or why don't you head down to Boston why don't you go see how those people interact then you know what I'm talking about ...
I'm actually very very civilized because I tend to walk away from issues instead of fighting
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 03-02-2017, 05:04 AM
Dirius's Avatar
Dirius Dirius is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,668
Re: When confronted by another male... I feel weak and lose my ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariesinlove1996 View Post
You have a point... but why don't you go down to Brooklyn New York or why don't you head down to Boston why don't you go see how those people interact then you know what I'm talking about ...
I'm actually very very civilized because I tend to walk away from issues instead of fighting
Why do you hang out with those people?
__________________
If you'd like a private Horary or Natal consultation, please visit me at:

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 03-02-2017, 05:17 AM
Ariesinlove1996 Ariesinlove1996 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirius View Post
Why do you hang out with those people?
It's not that I hang out with them... I'm actually from the east coast. Its that those people have a very masculine attitude like myself.
I live in California at the moment
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 03-02-2017, 07:06 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 15,676
Re: When confronted by another male... I feel weak and lose my ****

Look, AiL, avoiding a brawl with a drunk in a pub isn't cowardice. It is simple common sense.

Aries' main combatant isn't some other guy. Aries' challenge is simply to be his personal best.

When did you say you were going to pursue your black belt in karate?

A lot of your "slang" got asterisked out. But please. Women and female body parts do not equate to your impressions of cowardice. Please do not disrespect women in order to criticize yourself. We have courage issues to face, equally.

(Sun conjunct Mars opposite Saturn-Pluto here.)
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Last edited by waybread; 03-02-2017 at 07:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 03-02-2017, 08:08 PM
Ariesinlove1996 Ariesinlove1996 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Look, AiL, avoiding a brawl with a drunk in a pub isn't cowardice. It is simple common sense.

Aries' main combatant isn't some other guy. Aries' challenge is simply to be his personal best.

When did you say you were going to pursue your black belt in karate?

A lot of your "slang" got asterisked out. But please. Women and female body parts do not equate to your impressions of cowardice. Please do not disrespect women in order to criticize yourself. We have courage issues to face, equally.

(Sun conjunct Mars opposite Saturn-Pluto here.)

I apologize if I came off as criticizing women... Infact I don't even know where I criticized women if I have please state which post it was so I can change it. I don't ever wish to come off as sexist and I love and appreciate all women.

I was simply trying to describe my attitude from where I'm from and the issues I face when someone confronts me.. I apologize waybread
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ariesinlove1996 For This Useful Post:
waybread (03-03-2017)
  #19  
Unread 03-02-2017, 09:32 PM
ashriia's Avatar
ashriia ashriia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,092
Re: When confronted by another male... I feel weak and lose my ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariesinlove1996 View Post
It's not that I hang out with them... I'm actually from the east coast. Its that those people have a very masculine attitude like myself.
I live in California at the moment
I have an idea of what the issue is, I think it's cultural loss of identity that's really the problem. Aries suns are proud, want to be the best. California is very- very different from jersey/new york culture. You seem to identify strongly with your "no bs" jersey roots, and very likely want to represent that but the issue is your not inclined to physical fighting because that is not who you are. - and so frustration ensues.

But you know, not everyone in jersey acts like an a**, picking fights. I'm sure you got the accent so folks will always know where your from, no need to act like a meathead to represent your roots.

There are plenty of civilized men in jersey- (i live in jersey), no reason you can't just be yourself either and still be proud of where your from.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 03-03-2017, 04:14 AM
sibylline's Avatar
sibylline sibylline is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 2,233
Re: When confronted by another male... I feel weak and lose my ****

You were born in Cali then moved to the East Coast then moved back to California?

I have to agree with your 12th house Aries planets. I've seen it before.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 03-03-2017, 07:23 AM
Ariesinlove1996 Ariesinlove1996 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibylline View Post
You were born in Cali then moved to the East Coast then moved back to California?

I have to agree with your 12th house Aries planets. I've seen it before.
I was born in LA but to be honest I have no memories I was like two years old when I move to Jersey and I grew up with that East Coast mentality.

You said you agree with my 12th house... what is my 12th house?

i'm going to need you folks to teach me how to read charts and synastry charts.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 03-03-2017, 02:10 PM
sibylline's Avatar
sibylline sibylline is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 2,233
Re: When confronted by another male... I feel weak and lose my ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariesinlove1996 View Post
I was born in LA but to be honest I have no memories I was like two years old when I move to Jersey and I grew up with that East Coast mentality.
I actually know exactly what you're referring to in this thread. What I noticed though is that these people will try to "test" you. If you back down, you are perceived as weak but these people are rarely as tough as they make out. They just want to see if you're the one they can mess with/bully. If you stand up to them, you'll notice that their tune changes later on. Occasionally someone really is as awful as they seem. Walking away is the safer bet, but it's not good for your reputation, ego, and possibly your relationships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariesinlove1996 View Post
You said you agree with my 12th house... what is my 12th house?

i'm going to need you folks to teach me how to read charts and synastry charts.
In any chart, the 12th house is right above the Ascendant, on the lefthand side. It is marked by "12". In the synastry you posted, yours looks like this.

Head to the recommendations subforum for suggested beginner's books and websites. Interpreting will come a lot easier when you learn the basics of a chart.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 03-03-2017, 07:48 PM
Ariesinlove1996 Ariesinlove1996 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibylline View Post
I actually know exactly what you're referring to in this thread. What I noticed though is that these people will try to "test" you. If you back down, you are perceived as weak but these people are rarely as tough as they make out. They just want to see if you're the one they can mess with/bully. If you stand up to them, you'll notice that their tune changes later on. Occasionally someone really is as awful as they seem. Walking away is the safer bet, but it's not good for your reputation, ego, and possibly your relationships.



In any chart, the 12th house is right above the Ascendant, on the lefthand side. It is marked by "12". In the synastry you posted, yours looks like this.

Head to the recommendations subforum for suggested beginner's books and websites. Interpreting will come a lot easier when you learn the basics of a chart.
Yes even though I always walk away or do my best to walk away... it takes toll on my esteam, my ego and self-respect. Relationship wise even though women say they prefer the "better man" I still see the affects when my date sees me walk away...
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 03-03-2017, 08:45 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 15,676
Re: When confronted by another male... I feel weak and lose my ****

AiL-- so why take a date to the type of bars where a brawl with a nasty drunk is likely to take place? Find some place with a little more class. Besides, it's the management's or bouncer's job to take care of those guys, not the patron's.

Having either you or the aggressive guy ending up in the emergency room following a physical fight is not going to impress the lady-- especially not if one of the parties decides to press charges.

Can we think this one through?

As a triple Aries, you would benefit from some type of martial art/self defense program.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 03-10-2017, 04:51 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 26,489
Smile Re: When confronted by another male... I feel weak and lose my ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariesinlove1996 View Post
Yes even though I always walk away or do my best to walk away... it takes toll on my esteam, my ego and self-respect. Relationship wise even though women say they prefer the "better man" I still see the affects when my date sees me walk away...
We're you bullied in school? And, were you punished for fighting in school by your parents?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
confronted, feel, lose, male, weak

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.