Symmetry??

Kernowerno

This chart was drawn up for an event which turned out to be significant. I recently noticed the almost perfect symmetry of aspect lines. Would this have any bearing on the interpretation, or would it point to any added understanding or additional approach? Curious??

Attachments

• Symmetry.gif
    Symmetry.gif
    84.6 KB · Views: 30

Kernowerno

Sag rising, ruled by Jupiter in Leo, forming a fire grand trine. Was it an athletic event? :smile:

Katy I'm absolutely PMSL here for reasons I can't reveal, but no, it wasn't an athletic event, not in the traditional sense anyway :smile:

However, back to the question. Would the symmetry be of any importance? It may be a bit difficult to spot at first glance, but if you draw a line between 0º Aries and 0º Libra, you'll see what I mean. It's uncanny, like so many of the other elements to this whole event. As an amateur astrologer, I am completely blown away by all the apparently significant transits, the synastry, the progressed synastry etc etc of the event, including the unfolding over time of the 'event' as it happened. If you're really interested, I'll take you on the journey, but be warned it's a hazardous journey and a remarkably dark tale.