Bad aspects in his chart? My brother was just shot! Please, any insight needed

Kannon

Since you have been told his injuries are not severe, let's assume he will recover.

I don't normally do these third party chart interpretations, because they are usually a waste of time. However, for at least a bit of peace of mind and some insights for you, I will this time...

In his birth chart, there is indicated the tendency for getting into heated verbal exchanges that can cause things to escalate. Mercury 24N44 -parallel- Mars 23N59. Pluto has undoubtedly exacerbated this because of its recent and current transit opposite his Mercury. If the Asc of this chart is accurate, Pluto has also been squaring it, which tends younger, more impulsive people towards needless ego conflicts with others or attraction to criminals and the underworld.

Uranus has also been in stressful aspect to both his Mercury and this Asc. That adds more disruption of excessive restlessness and rebellion than some youngsters cannot handle. I expect with such a fire/air heavy chart he would act these things out, rather than working them out within himself.

In the birth chart there is also Moon trine Pluto in fire signs, which can show strong emotions and passions that will have to cool off with maturity. Jupiter has been in transit conjunct his Moon and this has probably been an added source of his problem over the last few months -- overconfidence and cockiness, or at least a lack of awareness about the riskiness of certain behaviors, environments or associations.

The good news is Uranus will be moving further on into Aries, ending its hard transits and making smoother transits to his Sun and Mars. Pluto will also be moving on, but more slowly. After this period, the difficulties he has been through may look like just a phase in which he acted out badly or unwisely as a youngster then got himself together. However, Jupiter will still be hanging around in mid-Leo conjunct his Moon for several months, potentially causing more problems from overconfidence and cockiness.

See if you can get a woman he respects to get through to him. That is one of the advantages of this Jupiter-Moon transit.

The kid needs an athletic and/or creative outlet. Without that he will tend to be trouble from machismo, overconfidence, shooting his mouth off to the wrong people, etc, etc.

Last edited:
First, i want you to know i respect your expertise and guidelines here, but before you reject me of any analysis, please at least pray for me. Im fine, i just want anything that can help me make sense of this. Thankyou

[deleted chart info by request - Moderator]

Please lend any expertise, they say he's just injured, nothing server but i want to understand more about what gets him into these situations. we've gotten him counselors, we had him evaluated for any mental illness-he was fine. My parents constantly try to keep him out of the street, he doesn't listen, even when the cops constantly come to our house to advise him, he doesn't listen. :devil:Its like theres an evil spirit behind him, blinding him from the light.:sleeping:

--can you please, if you can, do a transit chart for today? does it look like he'll recover?
--bless all of you, thank you

OMG
courage to you and your brother
im sure he will be fine
shot where? legs? arm ?
who shotted him (gangster,thieve)
and why?
WTF is wrong with people these days btw

Last edited by a moderator:

Krewster

Yes, bad aspects but good ones in there too.

Look at your displayed wheel: Merc is 45 (octile) Jup/Sat...so his mentality does not want a relationship with authority/society.

And the Sun almost apex/midpoints that octile (his Sun semi-octile Sat is zero-orbed, suggesting slight self-defeatism as a style).

on top of which there's the much looser-orbed Sun oppo Pluto (rebellion against authority).

He is, however, a loving person (Sun/Ven 60 Moon) and by no means stupid (17 min orbed Moon decile Merc).