is there a chance for me to get married?

JUPITERASC

QUOTE:

"....Marriage and all forms of partnerships. The spouse, lover and person enquired after. Business partnerships and the legal contracts that pertain to them. 7th is all enemies that are known - 12th house warns of secret enemies but as soon as their existence is known they are represented through 7th..."
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h7.html
Descendant and 7th house is the house of partnerships - not only personal relationships but also business relationships :smile:

Aquarius and Capricorn are both the traditional natural homes aka domiciles of Saturn and so for you personally the 7th house ruler of your natal chart is Saturn
With Venus on your ASC there are good chances to marry, and even, with this Venus you'll be never really alone.

But now - to marry is one thing, and to be happy in marriage is another.

Look at you square Moon/Saturn, the problem may be there. And be careful, too, with Mars in the XII.

Good luck!
Sunny
I do not know what Pluto does here. It may mean you will marry someone who is wealthy.

Your ascendant ruler, the Moon, is applying to Saturn, the ruler of the 7th house of marriage. This indicates that marriage is possible even probable. However, it is a square aspect indicating that there will be difficulties.

Not having any planets in 7th house DOES NOT automatically mean: "...failure of relationships and divorce? or worse they might not get a partner in life at all?"

That's BECAUSE there cannot be a planet in each house simply because there are twelve houses but there are not twelve houses so everyone has empty houses in their chart - especially if the person has planets in conjunction - then that person could have many empty houses.

BUT ALL of those empty houses have a sign on them and it is the ruler of the sign that influences the matters of the house :smile:

Last edited:

mrdecc

Premium Member
Hello Carra

It is my belief that we incarnate in groups, thus everyone has their potential mate out there.

Please bear in mind that physical descriptions seem to fit a caricature of a person as opposed to a photograph of the individual.
The physical attributes of your 'soul mate', the main descriptor plus modifiers, the bigger the orb the less it modifies the original description.

Ruler of horoscope - moon

moon square Saturn orb 2 ( main descriptor )

Saturnine - black or very dark hair, thin beard ( if he/she/hermaphrodite
has a beard ), long emaciated face and dark eyes, body maybe be bent in some way, perhaps a stoop. The square aspect may indicate that his/her/hermaphrodite physicality might not immediately drive you wild with desire, but you will overcome that with effort and see other qualities that compensate.

moon sextile mercury orb 5 ( modifier of 1st description )

Mercury - lean slender body, long arms and face, narrow cheeked, long nose, black hair and thin beard.

moon sextile Jupiter orb 5 ( modifier of 1st and 2nd descriptors )

Jupiter - robust, well-built body, tendency to put on weight, high forehead with tendency to bald early, full eyes, hair fair, complexion fresh and fair.

Mars - moon conjunct Mars orb 7 ( modifier of 3rd, 2nd and 1st descriptors )

muscular, tall, pointed chin, lean face and head, red or fair curly hair.

Mental attributes of 'soul mate'

mercury conjunct Jupiter orb 0 ( main descriptor )

As it is a conjunction both positive and negative qualities are included

Jupiter positive - optimistic, positive, kind, humane, honest, devout

Jupiter negative - proud, vain, selfish, conceited, hypocritical.

Mercury sextile Mars orb 2 ( modifier of the 1st description )

Mars - combative, courageous, generous, fearless, passionate, impulsive and sensuous.

Mercury sextile moon orb 5 ( modifier of 2nd and 1st descriptors )

Moon - Sympathetic, changeable and very sensitive.

The self orientation of your chart could indicate that you could have difficulty in giving yourself over to another human being.

Mars in the the 12th suggests you are passionate about being alone, for better or worse, either way, when you do find your partner, after the initial passion has worn off, personal space will be a critical relationship destroying issue.

all the best

carra

QUOTE:

BUT ALL of those empty houses have a sign on them and it is the ruler of the sign that influences the matters of the house :smile:

thank you again looking into it... i got to really take my first big step in astrology this afternoon.. i looked into the houses in the natal chart and the characteristics of the planets.. and some of my questions are clearing up..i know i still have a lot of things to learn..these degrees and conjunctions and everything is confusing but im taking time to really understand it all... i also learned that saturn in the 7th house is not bad afterall that its not about not having a partner or divorced but being serious and commited to my partnerships also saturn wants to me to overcome my own self..that is how i understand it.. and i know there's a lot more.. and im just at the beginning... im excited,, not to marry or to be a partner but for this new learning that is opening up for me.. i really appreciate it..:kissing:

JUPITERASC

thank you again looking into it... i got to really take my first big step in astrology this afternoon.. i looked into the houses in the natal chart and the characteristics of the planets.. and some of my questions are clearing up..i know i still have a lot of things to learn..these degrees and conjunctions and everything is confusing but im taking time to really understand it all... i also learned that saturn in the 7th house is not bad afterall that its not about not having a partner or divorced but being serious and commited to my partnerships also saturn wants to me to overcome my own self..that is how i understand it.. and i know there's a lot more.. and im just at the beginning... im excited,, not to marry or to be a partner but for this new learning that is opening up for me.. i really appreciate it..:kissing:
That's good news carra that your are beginning to find meaning within your chart - astrology IS exciting as one is continually updating to integrate with the information one already has :smile:

tsmall

Premium Member
that's interesting...because im the one who is giving more most of the time in a relationship, and most of the time i left the relationship feeling very tired of giving out everything for the person.. and im a very independent person..
but honestly, yes you are right im focus on myself..but not because im selfish.. i want to achieve something in my life not for anybody but just to satisfy myself thinking that i made something,not really to boast to other people this is what i feel i want to have,self satisfaction in something that i myself made..

You have Mars conjunct Moon in 12th house. Moon is sect light, Mars is in sect malefic. Mars rules the MC and Moon the ASC. Moon is in a kind of detriment for being it it's own 12th (Gemini) and then literally in the 12th in your chart. This can go a long way to explaining the underlined statement.

i really want to settle down..have a family of my own,..funny that my greatest dream in life is to be a wife..its not a big deal..but it seems so hard for me to achieve it..there's always something wrong!! :sad:

Venus rules your 4th, and she is clinging tightly to your ASC..she also happens to rule the 11th (hopes and wishes, anyone?) The ruler of your 7th, Saturn, is cadent in Virgo. Picky? Perhaps, but not I think without reason.

There is a thread in the traditional forum on delineating marriage. I think the concern would be that both the ruler of the 7th and the exaltation ruler of the 7th are in cadent houses...they will need a push to be able to have the "energy" to act, which could be discovered by examining solar returns combined with profections...but really, understanding the 12th is what, in my opinion, will make you receptive to the opportunity when you find it.

Mandy

There is a mate for everyone who wants one. No matter what disappointments might happen in love, just keep open to a good healthy partnership and preserve your self-respect by not allowing anyone to abuse you. I know that does not seem like an 'astrological' answer, but it is appropriate to your question.

(I've run out of "thanks" buttons for today) Brilliant.

Mandy

Re: self-focused, to carra

carra,

You asked:

All of your planets are focused on the left (self) side of the chart, so you naturally focus on yourself. The key is to find someone who wants to do things FOR you. That person would find you VERY attractive...since you continually need things for yourself and want them done for yourself.

Self-ly,

Tim

Tim,

This is a very attractive explanation. It just seems hard to believe somehow. Is it really true? Left side chart-focus person and right side chart-focus would be complementary, like two hemispheres of the brain? Thats so nice!

wilsontc

Staff member
balance, to Mandy

Mandy,

You said:
Left side chart-focus person and right side chart-focus would be complementary, like two hemispheres of the brain?

It depends on the chart. In cases where a person is ENTIRELY focused on their self (with ALL the planets on the left, as in carra's chart) in order to have a relationship SOMEONE ELSE has to make the effort. The natural person to make this sort of effort is someone who needs OTHER people with strong opinions and self-direction.

Balancing it out,

Tim

JUPITERASC

You have Mars conjunct Moon in 12th house. Moon is sect light, Mars is in sect malefic. Mars rules the MC and Moon the ASC. Moon is in a kind of detriment for being it it's own 12th (Gemini) and then literally in the 12th in your chart. This can go a long way to explaining the underlined statement

Venus rules your 4th, and she is clinging tightly to your ASC..she also happens to rule the 11th (hopes and wishes, anyone?) The ruler of your 7th, Saturn, is cadent in Virgo. Picky? Perhaps, but not I think without reason.

There is a thread in the traditional forum on delineating marriage. I think the concern would be that both the ruler of the 7th and the exaltation ruler of the 7th are in cadent houses...they will need a push to be able to have the "energy" to act, which could be discovered by examining solar returns combined with profections...but really, understanding the 12th is what, in my opinion, will make you receptive to the opportunity when you find it.
SECT

Moon Mars and Venus are in sect in a night chart
Sun Jupiter and Saturn are in sect in a day chart

This being a night chart, then Moon, Mars and Venus are in sect and sharing a common purpose or Agenda

Sun, Jupiter and Saturn are out of sect and their common purpose or Agenda is to challenge the Agenda of Moon Mars and Venus.

Robert Schmidt of Project Hindsight compares the idea of 'sect' to the status of political parties after an Election

(1) the party in power who won the election are in power - aka in sect
(2) the losing party can only be the opposition with less power to act than the party in power - aka out of sect :smile: