pluto transits

seasand

Hello

I am sending my 21.12.2016 chart.
Pluto conjunct 8th house ruler mars in 4th, saturn is on my sun and neptune. neptune is conjuncting moon in 6th.
What do you think about this?
I interpret it as death. I am waiting for comments.

thanks

Attachments

• vci2.jpg
    vci2.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 37

Moog

Comments?

Erm... good luck in the afterworld?

But seriously; probably you'll be fine.

That's not the 8th ruler anyway, by my way of reckoning the chart.

Besides, I haven't seen anything that convincingly connects astrological Pluto with death.

Moog

I think you mean 'thanks', and I am being perfectly serious.

What exactly are you looking for?

Perhaps you should specify what sort of 'serious' comments are going to make you happy.

Caro

Pluto in 4th - maybe just a change in relation to 4th house matters - you move house or something like that.

what makes you think it is death? if you need to get support in some way perhaps you need to reach out for it. a quick look at your chart lets me see that you are a pretty sensitive soul with moonin pisces. chiron conj your moon at this time. so perhaps your emotions are pretty painful for you right now.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Pluto is lots of things, but He generally is not associated just with Death. Actually death charts have a lot more Saturn in them than Pluto, since Pluto usually represents once a life time change that results in re-birth and regeneration.

IMO, you need to explore more of astrology, and to do that you will need to purchase some books. I would reccommend these for beginners:

For solid nuts & bolts, no mythologies, no frills:*

Astrologer's Handbook, by Sakoian and Acker.

********For a dang good read:* Secrets from a Stargazer's Notebook, by Debbi Kempton-Smith, but note she lacks aspects.

********The best hand-holding:* Astrology for Dummies by Rae Orion (pen name of Nancy Hathaway).*

********The first three volumes of the March & McEvers are good, but they were designed for classroom work, in other words, for people who are organized and determined.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
If predicting death was this easy, Astrology would be proven world wide.
I noticed that all your posts over the years have revolved around questioning death. The lord of the 8th (mars) is conjunct Transit Pluto and Mercury, suggesting that you can be obsessed by the idea. Many of us have already had Uranus transit the 8th, and we are still here. Neptune conjunct the Moon warns to be aware of illusions and deception and "magical" thinking.

I am aware of only 2 PROFESSIONAL Astrologers (names escape me now) that predicted their own death correctly, but one has to wonder how much of that was a self fulfilled prophecy.

Truth is, everyone dies, everyone has an expiration date. You can't fight it, you don't want to waste life fretting and dreading that time. Most important, if this really is a concern, the last thing you would want is advice from the internet, from people whose background you don't even know.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Those 2 were Charles Carter and Walter Gorn (Sepharial), interesting that both were largely pioneers of Modernist astrology: each also emphasized the great difficulty of life expectancy (or death) predictions, and each really only looked into this area as a field of experimentation and investigation, a view which I share with them. This is a specialty area for advanced investigators only, and is still quite in the experimental stage even at this date and with all of the traditional (and modernist) information available regarding this field. IN my opinion, except as an experimental and investigational area, most persons interested in astrology should not concern themselves with this subject...

aquarius7000

Hi,

As I always say, and, no, not simply out of habit, but because I truly believe in this: if God has another plan for you, neither Pluto, nor Saturn, nor Uranus can do anything (these are just instruments in trying to understand/grasp things). And, guess what, all three transited my 4th house, and here I am writing this message to you today.:) If and when it has to happen, pretty Jup might be venturing through your 4th during the time for all you know. Human beings have been given quite a bit of leeway in understanding most things, but not 100%, or the human-ness would be replaced by something more absolute. And, this is one such 'ultimate' area that escapes that leeway. Hence, the astrological explantions and justifications that then come into being (when fluke fails) that death is not just physical death, etc (though we all know what was originally meant). The best of astrologers have not been imparted that power, but some do hit the 'jackpot' once in a while, don't they. Hit or miss. Don't mess around with this territory and live life.

Best
:)AQ7

JUPITERASC

Those 2 were Charles Carter and Walter Gorn (Sepharial), interesting that both were largely pioneers of Modernist astrology: each also emphasized the great difficulty of life expectancy (or death) predictions, and each really only looked into this area as a field of experimentation and investigation, a view which I share with them. This is a specialty area for advanced investigators only, and is still quite in the experimental stage even at this date and with all of the traditional (and modernist) information available regarding this field. IN my opinion, except as an experimental and investigational area, most persons interested in astrology should not concern themselves with this subject...
Both Charles Carter and Walter Gorn aka Sepharial used ancient techniques involving Eclipses in order to predict their own deaths :smile:

Also they predicted the YEAR of their deaths. Carter predicted death would occur for him sometime during 1968 - he did not predict the exact DAY and then died October 1968. Carter was also 81 so death was a not unexpected event for him at that age.

Traditional astrologer Giralmo Cardano also predicted his own death
http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Cardan,_Jerome

Nostradamus is said to have predicted his own death. When his assistant wished him goodnight on 1 July 1566, Nostradamus reputedly pronounced, "You will not find me alive at sunrise." He was found dead on 2 July 1566.

dr. farr

Carter also used symbolic directions (which he did so much to develop) Carter's remarks re to death estimations are worth studying (see his "Some Principles of Horoscopic Delineation" and his chapter on "the measure of death" in his "Symbolic Directions in Modern Astrology")

JUPITERASC

Carter also used symbolic directions (which he did so much to develop) Carter's remarks re to death estimations are worth studying (see his "Some Principles of Horoscopic Delineation" and his chapter on "the measure of death" in his "Symbolic Directions in Modern Astrology")
Charles Carter's remarks on "Timing the Effects of Eclipses" - an ancient technique much favored by Carter - provide rewarding study :smile:

Zarathu

Account Closed
I am aware of only 2 PROFESSIONAL Astrologers (names escape me now) that predicted their own death correctly, but one has to wonder how much of that was a self fulfilled prophecy.

I know 2: Kt Boehrer and Richard Houck

Back in 2004-2006, the Zarathu Astrology Forum had a huge discussion on how to predict death. There was lots of information shared on various methods of doing do. Gonzalo Pena, PhD, does this on a regualr basis for insurance companies, though he currently lives in Mexico, I think. I've not been in touch with him for a long time.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Richard Houck (using Vedic astrology models) died well over a decade prior to the time he had predicted in his book, "The Astrology of Death" (despite his own incorrect prediction, however, that book has many interesting concepts, methods and facts, and I would reommend it to those who are seriously investigating this matter) Ms Boehrer did great service to the cause of astrological practice in her work with the declinations.
In the 2004-2006 ZAF discussion, were the researches of pioneer Modernist Charles Carter discussed (such as his "measure of death" direction)?