Stellium with pluto in first house

I just made my natal chart and found this

Stellium with Plu: 23Sco33'15" and Asc: 22Sco23'10" and 2nd: 0Sag00'00"

How's that possible, if stellium has to be planets in one sign/or house? Is it programs bug or my bad?
And how this aspect affects my personality?

Thank you!

kimbermoon

The intensity of Scorpio is further reinforced by Pluto being conjunct to the Ascendant. You can appear quite formidable to others by expressing a powerful personality and in-depth emotional receptivity. Depending on the aspects, we cannot know whether this energy is expressed positively, or negatively through you. Would like to have a peek at your chart. :smile:

JUPITERASC

Ascendant is Scorpio. Scorpio is associated with the water element. Water element needs emotional security.

Traditionally, for at least two thousand years, Scorpio is the domicile aka natural home of Mars and so your ascendant ruler Mars location in 10th house of career drives you to seek emotional security via work/career oriented matters. Furthermore, your natal Leo Mars is in Mutual Reception with Gemini Sun, thus connecting career with 8th house matters because MC is in Virgo in 11th house of friends, hopes, wishes, groups, 'the collective'
- just my two cents worth
:smile:

Ascendant is Scorpio. Scorpio is associated with the water element. Water element needs emotional security.

Traditionally, for at least two thousand years, Scorpio is the domicile aka natural home of Mars and so your ascendant ruler Mars location in 10th house of career drives you to seek emotional security via work/career oriented matters. Furthermore, your natal Leo Mars is in Mutual Reception with Gemini Sun, thus connecting career with 8th house matters because MC is in Virgo in 11th house of friends, hopes, wishes, groups, 'the collective'
- just my two cents worth
:smile:

hmm..all of this starts to make more sense now..Thank you!

kimbermoon

As you probably know the first house represents the personality you project publicly, which can sometimes be quite different from your true inner essence. We look to the aspects in terms of how the energies of power and control work through your life. The chart depicts that Pluto is afflicted to both Saturn and Mars, aspects that tend to create negative reactions or expressions, or difficulties and challenges that affect the expression of Pluto in Scorpio. This depicts that you may be seen in an unfavorable light by others; they may appear stand-offish or feel that your projection of self appears possibly threatening in some way. You may seem charming and magnetic on the surface to some, while others may be put off by the aura of power you tend to give off. :smile:

As you probably know the first house represents the personality you project publicly, which can sometimes be quite different from your true inner essence. We look to the aspects in terms of how the energies of power and control work through your life. The chart depicts that Pluto is afflicted to both Saturn and Mars, aspects that tend to create negative reactions or expressions, or difficulties and challenges that affect the expression of Pluto in Scorpio. This depicts that you may be seen in an unfavorable light by others; they may appear stand-offish or feel that your projection of self appears possibly threatening in some way. You may seem charming and magnetic on the surface to some, while others may be put off by the aura of power you tend to give off. :smile:

Well it's really explains a lot, I've rarely felt that people treat me indifferently, they either love me or hate me, often without any reason.
And yes, I am actually tend to be more aggressive, than it's needed, because I am feeling insecure.
Thank you so much for wasting your time on me :smile:

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I just made my natal chart and found this

Stellium with Plu: 23Sco33'15" and Asc: 22Sco23'10" and 2nd: 0Sag00'00"

How's that possible, if stellium has to be planets in one sign/or house? Is it programs bug or my bad?

Thank you!

Not sure why your program would identify Pluto conjunct the Asc as a stellium. Based on the chart you posted, I do not believe it is.