is there a chance for me to get married?

carra

does it written in my chart?? what does it means when pluto is in the sevent house?? is it that worse??

Attachments

• astro_24at_01_cindy_2012726_53203_31237.jpg
    astro_24at_01_cindy_2012726_53203_31237.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 71

Kannon

There is a mate for everyone who wants one. No matter what disappointments might happen in love, just keep open to a good healthy partnership and preserve your self-respect by not allowing anyone to abuse you. I know that does not seem like an 'astrological' answer, but it is appropriate to your question.

carra

thanks...if only i can understand more of it based on my chart :) i think that would be great.. i want to know if its really written in my natal chart..

geminimoon83

Hi Carra,

I have personally had a hard time seeing marriage predicted in any natal chart. It would almost seem impossible to predict marriage, although I know there are plenty that would disagree with me. I am new to this, but I would think Pluto in the 7th house would mean that relationships tend to transform you. Love happens when you least expect it. :) I have a Uranus squaring my Venus transit, Pluto opposing Venus transit, Saturn return... I am getting married in early September. If I went by astrology, I would have guessed next year. Like I said, it's very hard to predict. I agree with Kannon. There is someone special out there for each and every one of us. :)

carra

thanks a lot geminimoon.. its not that im in a hurry.. i just that i think all my previous relationship always left me alone :) and stronger..sometimes i think if there's really a man out there that will allow me to be weak in his arms lol.. i asked this coz its becoming a pattern in my life and i was thinking maybe there's something wrong not with the men but the way i deal with them.. :) congratulations to you.. i hope i will find someone for me too.. its really getting boring not having someone to share the things in life.. untill that man comes,im taking all the time to make myself to become a more better person..

Sunny

With Venus on your ASC there are good chances to marry, and even, with this Venus you'll be never really alone.
But now - to marry is one thing, and to be happy in marriage is another.
Look at you square Moon/Saturn, the problem may be there. And be careful, too, with Mars in the XII.

Good luck!
Sunny

wilsontc

Staff member
self-focused, to carra

carra,

You asked:
Is there a chance for me to get married?

All of your planets are focused on the left (self) side of the chart, so you naturally focus on yourself. The key is to find someone who wants to do things FOR you. That person would find you VERY attractive...since you continually need things for yourself and want them done for yourself.

Self-ly,

Tim

carra

that's interesting...because im the one who is giving more most of the time in a relationship, and most of the time i left the relationship feeling very tired of giving out everything for the person.. and im a very independent person..
but honestly, yes you are right im focus on myself..but not because im selfish.. i want to achieve something in my life not for anybody but just to satisfy myself thinking that i made something,not really to boast to other people this is what i feel i want to have,self satisfaction in something that i myself made.. i still dont know what it is,but my minds tell me that if its in front of me i will definitely know it..and that makes me restless.. that makes me unsatisfied with the person im with..and really i come up with this question because i want to know if there's a person who will completely understands me and wants to be with me despite of me being weird and crazy sometimes.. do you know the feeling of being different even you wanted to be the same like everybody..its just yor brain tells you its not it!!and there's something more... and its hard to share it with someone..oh.. i really dont know what to say..its hard to explain..

carra

With Venus on your ASC there are good chances to marry, and even, with this Venus you'll be never really alone.
But now - to marry is one thing, and to be happy in marriage is another.
Look at you square Moon/Saturn, the problem may be there. And be careful, too, with Mars in the XII.

Good luck!
Sunny

my problem is not about being alone :smile:.. my problem is finding someone who will going to stay:tongue:.. is that really bad when mars is in the XII.. ??? can you explain to me thanks a lot!!

carra

Re: self-focused, to carra

carra,

You asked:

All of your planets are focused on the left (self) side of the chart, so you naturally focus on yourself. The key is to find someone who wants to do things FOR you. That person would find you VERY attractive...since you continually need things for yourself and want them done for yourself.

Self-ly,

Tim
im really thankful that you guys find time to answer my silly question..it means a lot to me.... really..:smile:

wilsontc

Staff member
self-centered, to carra

carra,

You said:
that's interesting...because im the one who is giving more most of the time in a relationship, and most of the time i left the relationship feeling very tired of giving out everything for the person.. and im a very independent person...you are right im focus on myself..but not because im selfish. i want to achieve something in my life not for anybody but just to satisfy myself thinking that i made something...

It's not about being "selfish", it's about being who YOU are. The great thing about astrology is it helps show you who you are. You are about YOU. In order for something to happen in your life YOU have to do it. Having people in your life who expect you to focus on THEM first simply drains your energy and forces you to do things in a way that DOESN'T work for you.

About you,

Tim

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
We are who we are. Our natal chart can show us who we are, or who we are truly meant to be. Getting there is a different story.
A relationship needs to satisfy certain things for each of us. But often, society provides us with 'structures' that we have to fit into to. We have to get married, we have to have children, we have to be heterosexual....the list goes on and on and on. We try to 'fit' ourselves into these structures, not realizing that they don't necessarily fit who WE are. That is why we often see people go through the same relationship pattern over and over again. We are trying to fit the mold that has been imprinted within, rather than figuring out who we are and what WE truly want and need to be complete.
There are a lot of people here who can help you with your natal chart and understanding yourself.
:sideways:

carra

thanks guys..and wilson tc yeah you are right im really into me..like its been a long time im trying to look something for myself and i just cant go on (i know it for sure!!) if i would'nt completw what i really need to do and the confusing part is..i dont know what it is..its like when im starting something some problems will come up and all the aspects of my life will suddenly colapse...i think im getting crazy..i really want to settle down..have a family of my own,..funny that my greatest dream in life is to be a wife..its not a big deal..but it seems so hard for me to achieve it..there's always something wrong!! :sad: i dont know.. maybe its really me who has a problem lol!! see..im so confused i even dont know what i want!! and yeah i know..im a work in progress..i keep on working to make myself better and for me to understand myself more but sometimes i get tired understanding myself and i just let it be.. like take it or leave it or i will just simply walk away..im so impatient!

carra

We are who we are. Our natal chart can show us who we are, or who we are truly meant to be. Getting there is a different story.
A relationship needs to satisfy certain things for each of us. But often, society provides us with 'structures' that we have to fit into to. We have to get married, we have to have children, we have to be heterosexual....the list goes on and on and on. We try to 'fit' ourselves into these structures, not realizing that they don't necessarily fit who WE are. That is why we often see people go through the same relationship pattern over and over again. We are trying to fit the mold that has been imprinted within, rather than figuring out who we are and what WE truly want and need to be complete.
There are a lot of people here who can help you with your natal chart and understanding yourself.
:sideways:

thanks a lot.. but really.. personally, i think im crazy and im just about to lose it.. its just that my mind is so strong that i still can get a hang on it.. :smile:.. i know im complicated..but why i am like this is another question that i dont know the answer..

Claire19

I dont use Pluto, it is not really a planet and is very small, smaller than some asteroids.

However you do not have planets in the 7th house and with the ruler Saturn in Virgo you may not actually marry unless it is a partnership for business or work. Difficult to say for sure as nothing stands out.

carra

I dont use Pluto, it is not really a planet and is very small, smaller than some asteroids.

However you do not have planets in the 7th house and with the ruler Saturn in Virgo you may not actually marry unless it is a partnership for business or work. Difficult to say for sure as nothing stands out.

hi claire,, thanks for your reply..made me worried since i know a bit about the characteristics of Virgo... is this planets never going to be nicer to me?? is the positioning of planets when i was born is really my destiny??can i do something about it?

wilsontc

Staff member
rest of your chart, to carra

carra,

You said:
thanks a lot.. but really.. personally, i think im crazy and im just about to lose it..i know im complicated..but why i am like this is another question that i dont know the answer..

I got confused about that, too! :biggrin: Then I noticed that you had three planets MISSING from your chart. I redid your chart and put back in :uranus:, :neptune:, and :pluto: and things made MUCH more sense.

You have a bowl chart, suggesting that you feel that you are "missing" half of you somehow. So you want to "fill up" the rest of the bowl. And most of the "missing" part of the bow is in the Achievement part of your chart, the place where you use your relationships to do things for/with others around you. It also showed an exact trine :)trine: energy goes very easily with) between :uranus: (friends) and :venus: (love) suggesting you like "friendly relationships" (close but not TOO close). You also have :pluto: (obsession) on your IC (inner world) :square: (stressed aspect) to :venus: suggesting you tend to obsess inwardly about love issues. Combine that with your :venus: on the Ascendant (self) and the picture becomes clearer.

So you need to find someone who keeps you actively interested, gives you your "space", and allows you to share control (so you don't over-obsess about being in control you learn to SHARE control with someone you trust).

And I just noticed you have an unaspected :sun: (self-expression, also ego) in the being house, indicating you do not "connect in" personally to your ego so you may feel the need to "show off" actively to those around you just in order to feel "noticed". Instead, trust that you ARE noticed and let go of the need to "feel noticed".

Rambling on,

Tim

carra

Re: rest of your chart, to carra

carra,

You said:

I got confused about that, too! :biggrin: Then I noticed that you had three planets MISSING from your chart. I redid your chart and put back in :uranus:, :neptune:, and :pluto: and things made MUCH more sense.

You have a bowl chart, suggesting that you feel that you are "missing" half of you somehow. So you want to "fill up" the rest of the bowl. And most of the "missing" part of the bow is in the Achievement part of your chart, the place where you use your relationships to do things for/with others around you. It also showed an exact trine :)trine: energy goes very easily with) between :uranus: (friends) and :venus: (love) suggesting you like "friendly relationships" (close but not TOO close). You also have :pluto: (obsession) on your IC (inner world) :square: (stressed aspect) to :venus: suggesting you tend to obsess inwardly about love issues. Combine that with your :venus: on the Ascendant (self) and the picture becomes clearer.

So you need to find someone who keeps you actively interested, gives you your "space", and allows you to share control (so you don't over-obsess about being in control you learn to SHARE control with someone you trust).

And I just noticed you have an unaspected :sun: (self-expression, also ego) in the being house, indicating you do not "connect in" personally to your ego so you may feel the need to "show off" actively to those around you just in order to feel "noticed". Instead, trust that you ARE noticed and let go of the need to "feel noticed".

Rambling on,

Tim

thanks tim... that's exactly how i feel, that is what keeping me from moving on..i always get out of the relationship even its a good one because i know deep in myself that there's something more..and i know i can not give my best self to a man untill i find that "something" that will make me complete...(and i dont know what it is!!) all the things you said..is how the i think of myself..sometimes i was thinking why my friends are contented..and why me im always looking for something else and that makes me different from them..the way i think is not the same like them that's why sometimes i just label myself as "crazy"..

i dont want to find someone anymore :happy:..i broke my own heart just now lol!! really.. i was trying to fit myself to this 55 years old sexy man :wink: but it does'nt work..i was in his house but not in his life..and today i give up the fight..i cant win coz he's a very logical man..too much logic that he set aside his feelings.. its been a year and i got tired..funny that now i realized that he speaks french and i speak hebrew and our english are both poor thats why its really hard expressing what we really want.. and i dont want any more of it.. this is the last "someone".. i dont want anymore :smile:

you know tim i really appreciate the time you gave for this..you are my new bestfriend in the whole world:kissing: lol!! married or not married life goes on..im the only person that can give my own happiness.. im going to look for all the things that you guys said about my chart and i will improve it for me to be a better person.. i just dont know how much i can thank you..

rahul_rastogy

there is one and someone for everyone. you need to find the right one. black magic and astrology helps in it to full extent. the need to understand astrology is a must. people should first make their mind for marriage and try till they get the best. astrologers help them out. if its good, you are at the best part of your life and if its bad, it can be changed to good with astrology.

Last edited:

Culpeper

Premium Member
I do not know what Pluto does here. It may mean you will marry someone who is wealthy.

Your ascendant ruler, the Moon, is applying to Saturn, the ruler of the 7th house of marriage. This indicates that marriage is possible even probable. However, it is a square aspect indicating that there will be difficulties.