Tenancy Issue

rogue_red

Hi there,
I am currently at odds with my landlord who is trying to evict me and I am fighting this in court.
I asked the question "Will I have to Move"
Ruler of the Asc (me) is venus and moving is Mars in the 4th as Mars is the ruler of the 7th. Mars has applying oppositions to both venus and the moon so does that mean 'no - I won't have to move'?

I am sick to my stomach with worry over this so any help would be hugely appreciated.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_05_will_i_have_to_move_hr.66045.25832.jpg
    astro_2gw_05_will_i_have_to_move_hr.66045.25832.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 42

R.J.

Banned
Hi there,
I am currently at odds with my landlord who is trying to evict me and I am fighting this in court.
Ruler of the Asc (me) is venus and moving is Mars in the 4th as Mars is the ruler of the 7th. Mars has applying oppositions to both venus and the moon so does that mean 'no - I won't have to move'?

I am sick to my stomach with worry over this so any help would be hugely appreciated.

The first house signifies you, the querent. (hence Venus in Pisces)

The seventh house rules your landlord (Mars in Virgo retrograde)

The 9th house rules your legal action (Saturn in Libra, ruler).

The 4th house rules your current home or rental (Sun, Mercury, are the rulers)

Since Venus makes an applying opposition to Mars, this dispute is particularly nasty (and personal !) and may well center over a 5th house matter, such as the noise generated from your unit, i.e. children playing too loudly, or loud stereo being played, loud music or parties, etc ?

Mars is INTERCEPTED, however, so that weakens your landlord's position considerably as he is on shaky ground (retrograde, intercepted planets are DEBILITATED in nature ?) ! (and hence, very GOOD luck for you !)

Since 29 Leo is on the cusp of the 4th house, it may be 'too late' to ask this question or the question has already been answered ?

There is a benevolent FIXED star at 29 Leo called Regulus, a star associated with kings and important persons or VIP's. It also has a protective, positive influence, here ?

Mercury, the other ruler of the 4th house, is in the 9th house of legal decisions, while Moon in Pisces makes a final applying sextile aspect with Mercury in Capricorn.

This, (along with Venus in Pisces, exalted, angular), suggests that you will earn a legal victory in your favour and stay in your current rental, for now. However, since Mercury is making an applying square with Saturn, you might want to find another place to live, since I predict that this same landlord may well cause future troubles for you, down the road ? The new troubles will happen when Mars in Virgo goes direct in motion, later in 2012?

Therefore, how I interpret this chart is that, you will win the battle, but lose the war, so to speak...

The Mercury/Saturn aspect also means that you could well be discriminated against by this landlord...

In any event, you must be VERY careful not to cause future disruptions, or else, you may end up in court, again ! Just PAY YOUR RENT, as agreed, and keep to yourself !

good luck to you, let us know the outcome...

blessings,

R.J. Smith

Last edited:

rogue_red

Thank you so much for the time you've put into your interpretation of the chart. You have raised some points that give me goosebumps to say the least.

Since Venus makes an applying opposition to Mars, this dispute is particularly nasty (and personal !) and may well center over a 5th house matter, such as the noise generated from your unit, i.e. children playing too loudly, or loud stereo being played, loud music or parties, etc ?
This is not the first time my landlord has tried to have me evicted. I've been in my home for 15 years and the house is a 'state' owned rental. Because I'm on a low wage I am eligible for a subsidised rent but I have to fill out a subsidy form every year. I have ADD and am extremely forgetful so I am often late getting my forms done. They usually back date the calculation but last year they decided they weren't going to and are using the deficit between my subsidised rent (which I pay every week) and the full market rent as leverage to have my tenancy terminated for rent arrears.
You are right in that I believe it is personal and I think it is regarding one of my children but I never have parties or loud music. Nevertheless my neighbours hate which is probably due to my 'nature does it best' approach to gardening :eek:.

Since 29 Leo is on the cusp of the 4th house, it may be 'too late' to ask this question or the question has already been answered ?
Again you are right, sort of. The tenancy tribunal has already granted my landlord possession and I have been given until 17th February to vacate the property. I am currently filing a stay-of-execution and appeal because I was unable to attend the original court hearing due to an urgent family problem (sooo many of these at the moment!).

I have T Saturn (in the 9th) opposing natal sun and squaring natal moon in 11 so its chaotic!

I'll keep you posted and thank you so much for your time and comments.
:smile:

R.J.

Banned
Hi there:

Sorry to hear about your dilemma. Unfortunately, I am not up to speed about the tenancy laws of New Zealand, but I feel that you may win your appeal, due to a medical grounds, provided you file an affadavit from your family Doctor stating that you have ADHD and are significantly mentally challenged...

This will require a note from your family doctor, which must be entered into evidence by a commissioner of oaths or a notary public.

Next, you will need to go to the scheduling clerk for the court of appeals and find out when a judge is available for the next court session.

I would also suggest that you apply for indigent financial status. immediately, and at the same time. If the courts find you indigent, then all of the filing fees associated with a court of appeal application will be waived...However, you must have a judge approve your indingency...and you're running out of time, too !

To prepare a indigent status application, you will need copies of your last three years of income tax filings, a income statement and/or proof of income, including stubs, if possible. You should also make a list of all personal assets and debts.

I would go to the court house, tomorrow, and get a duty counsel (normally located at the court house) to give you advice on how to file these documents...

There are also advocacy groups in your town or city who might be willing to help disabled people like yourself...such as Legal Aid...

I would give them a call, as well !

good luck and I wish you Jupiter's blessings...

R.J.

Last edited:

tikana

No you wont
because
A. you have all fixed angles - if you want to stay you are staying
b. venus is stronger than mars - mars backs out
c. lord of 4th house as bad it is it is in fixed sign and cadent house - NO moving
d. moon opposing mars your future home / moving - no movign!
e. mars is in 4th house lord of 4th - NOT moving.

rogue_red

No you wont
because
A. you have all fixed angles - if you want to stay you are staying
b. venus is stronger than mars - mars backs out
c. lord of 4th house as bad it is it is in fixed sign and cadent house - NO moving
d. moon opposing mars your future home / moving - no movign!
e. mars is in 4th house lord of 4th - NOT moving.

Thank you so much for your help. I really do appreciate it.:smile:

Aquarius358

Hi there,

________
Hi -

I'm sorry, but my reading of the chart is that you will have to move, unfortunately - but there is a chance that you may receive some sort of compensation ($ or extension of stay perhaps.) You should try to negotiate.

My thinking goes like this : Yes, 1 ruler Venus is extremely strongly dignified and in much better condition than Mars - so you would think that Venus would "win" this battle between you and the landlord because she is the stronger by a long shot. But the aspects & reception seem to deny this.

7 ruler is Mars at 23Virgo Rx in your home - ie 'returning' to claim your home. He's in there, as it were.

The Moon/Mars opposition is accelerated by the Rx of Mars - even though the comparative strength of Moon and Mars is exactly the same (in terms of dignities). Interestingly, Moon is in the Detriment of Mercury - confirming that (from your point of view) the outcome is not in your favour.

Mercury, 4 ruler of the outcome or verdict in this matter receives Mars by Sign, by Exaltation and also by Triplicity. This is a lot of very strong reception and means that the outcome is in the landlord's favour. Mars exalts Mercury so the reception is mutual as well as being strong. Mercury separates by trine from Mars.

I've taken Mercury as 4 ruler because Virgo rules most of the 4th House.

My reasoning for there being some sort of relief for you is because Venus receives Jupiter and Jupiter is 8 ruler of the landlord's $ - so he may have to wait for his resumption of ownership of the property or have to pay some sort of compensation to you which might be in the form of no rent perhaps for the balance of your stay? Something like that? Until you found somewhere else that was suitable? I seem to remember the tenancy laws in NZ are similar to ours in Oz and you must know that tenants do have incredible rights. If I were in your position, I'd argue with the tenancy tribunal or court or whatever that you'll move within a certain time frame if there's no rent or something similar till you move. In matters like this, they'll usually "give" you something you ask in order to get the property back so long as it's reasonable. Or perhaps ask for no legal costs if that's an issue.

Fortuna is in the 2nd of your 'helpers' - so arm yourself with supporters or supporting statements for your argument that this has been your home for such a long period of time and you can't just be expected to vamoose, puff, just like that. Anyway, I do hope all goes well for you._________

Last edited:

rogue_red

This, (along with Venus in Pisces, exalted, angular), suggests that you will earn a legal victory in your favour and stay in your current rental, for now. However, since Mercury is making an applying square with Saturn, you might want to find another place to live, since I predict that this same landlord may well cause future troubles for you, down the road ? The new troubles will happen when Mars in Virgo goes direct in motion, later in 2012?

Therefore, how I interpret this chart is that, you will win the battle, but lose the war, so to speak...

The Mercury/Saturn aspect also means that you could well be discriminated against by this landlord...

In any event, you must be VERY careful not to cause future disruptions, or else, you may end up in court, again ! Just PAY YOUR RENT, as agreed, and keep to yourself !

good luck to you, let us know the outcome...

blessings,

R.J. Smith

UPDATE
I did indeed win the court battle and have been able to stay in my home but today I received court documents appealing the judge's ruling. I cast a new chart asking 'Will I be evicted'.

Asc is ruled by mercury which is intercepted in the seventh house and has an applying square to the moon in the 10th.

So does this mean I'm going to lose? The landlord (a government owned housing agency) is appealing the two previous Judges rulings on technical legal issues. I am so scared that we will be homeless. I'd have to put my kids into care. They won't negotiate and I have no other housing options. Any advice at all is most appreciated.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_06_anonymous_hr.32974.45481.jpg
    astro_2gw_06_anonymous_hr.32974.45481.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 29

R.J.

Banned
Hello:

Nobody cares if you get evicted or not, in this often cruel, harsh, persecutorial world ?

Especially for you, the Moon ruled or Neptune ruled individual ! LOL

Have you ever watched the movie, Caligula? That pretty much sums up today's human nature, right there !

As carefully explained to you in my last posting, property management is a business where people's feelings and rights are mostly crushed and stomped on, largely due to the worship of money..

That is why many landlords today, are perceived as b*stards. So, nothing personal, but "out you go on the streets," in their minds ? Like I said, I don't know the whole story between you two, but the landlord is pretty pissed with you and maybe they made a corporate decision to remove you ?

That is how it works in business today ? If you are perceived as a "threat," you will be crushed !

Your latest chart reveals two possible answers...

One of them is 28 degrees of Sagiitarius on the 4th house cusp, so the matter is a "dead horse " and therefore, " too late for judgement "

Who knows, it may be the universe's way of telling you to f*ck off...and that the matter is now out of your hands, AND, stop pestering the universe with repeated questions.. ? LOL

The other possibility... is that the universe is about to throw you and your family another dog biscuit...

Since Jupiter, ruler of both the 4th house (current abode) and 7th house (court battle) is peregrine, you will stay put for now ?

BUT, since MARS (landlord) is stronger, aspect wise, in this chart than Mercury, (you, the querent) plus Moon is square Mercury (applying) , you MAY INDEED lose in the end, (just as I had predicted ?)

Meanwhile, do what I told you earlier and make a backup plan in case you DO get evicted...

If you rely totally on astrology for all of your life decision making, and fail to plan for the future and take reasonable measures, you may be in for a rude surprise...

Remember this, if you FAIL to plan...you PLAN to FAIL !

Meanwhile, please do not keep re-asking the question, as a stricture against judgement is inevitable ?

all the very best, sir,

R.J. Smith

Last edited:

rogue_red

Hello:

Nobody cares if you get evicted or not, in this often cruel, harsh, persecutorial world ?

Especially for you, the Moon ruled or Neptune ruled individual ! LOL

Have you ever watched the movie, Caligula? That pretty much sums up today's human nature, right there !

As carefully explained to you in my last posting, property management is a business where people's feelings and rights are mostly crushed and stomped on, largely due to the worship of money..

That is why many landlords today, are perceived as b*stards. So, nothing personal, but "out you go on the streets," in their minds ? Like I said, I don't know the whole story between you two, but the landlord is pretty pissed with you and maybe they made a corporate decision to remove you ?

That is how it works in business today ? If you are perceived as a "threat," you will be crushed !

Your latest chart reveals two possible answers...

One of them is 28 degrees of Sagiitarius on the 4th house cusp, so the matter is a "dead horse " and therefore, " too late for judgement "

Who knows, it may be the universe's way of telling you to f*ck off...and that the matter is now out of your hands, AND, stop pestering the universe with repeated questions.. ? LOL

The other possibility... is that the universe is about to throw you and your family another dog biscuit...

Since Jupiter, ruler of both the 4th house (current abode) and 7th house (court battle) is peregrine, you will stay put for now ?

BUT, since MARS (landlord) is stronger, aspect wise, in this chart than Mercury, (you, the querent) plus Moon is square Mercury (applying) , you MAY INDEED lose in the end, (just as I had predicted ?)

Meanwhile, do what I told you earlier and make a backup plan in case you DO get evicted...

If you rely totally on astrology for all of your life decision making, and fail to plan for the future and take reasonable measures, you may be in for a rude surprise...

Remember this, if you FAIL to plan...you PLAN to FAIL !

Meanwhile, please do not keep re-asking the question, as a stricture against judgement is inevitable ?

all the very best, sir,

R.J. Smith

Thank you so much for taking the time to read the chart and offer your comments.
Firstly,
all the very best, sir,
- I'm actually female, a single mother of five.
- I learned many years ago that there is nothing one can rely upon apart from oneself. I didn't think I was asking the same question because the situation had changed. I turned to horary out of desperation not laziness. Do you not think I would pack up myself and my children and just move if I had that choice? Who would chose to live in a home knowing that the landlords are just waiting for you to ***** up so they can evict you.
Do you not think that I don't get that somewhere along the line I have seriously pi**ed these people off and now I have to accept that my children will lose the only home they have known because of my ***** up?
I am desperate and terrified and all the planning in the world isn't going to making regular housing affordable to me nor will it materialize supportive family that don't exist.
I reached out to horary for a glimmer of hope in a situation that feels to me to be hopeless.

Once again, thank you for your time and comments.

Maggie

Aquarius358

UPDATE
I did indeed win the court battle and have been able to stay in my home but today I received court documents appealing the judge's ruling. I cast a new chart asking 'Will I be evicted'.

Asc is ruled by mercury which is intercepted in the seventh house and has an applying square to the moon in the 10th.

So does this mean I'm going to lose? The landlord (a government owned housing agency) is appealing the two previous Judges rulings on technical legal issues. I am so scared that we will be homeless. I'd have to put my kids into care. They won't negotiate and I have no other housing options. Any advice at all is most appreciated.
_______

Hi again - In horary/traditional astrology, a slower planet cannot apply to the faster one, so Mercury doesn’t apply to Moon. It’s the other way round. The square is not good but it’s not as bad as an opposition. There’s no help from strong reception either, to buffer the square. Things will be difficult and challenging.

Moon applies to Mercury, 1 ruler, in 15’ which could mean a short period of say 15 days. Moon rules most of the 10th House and signifies the Judge (and because Mercury is already taken as 1 ruler, we can’t use him as judge).

Moon (Judge) also applies to Jupiter (your opponent) by sextile, an easy aspect, and they receive each other by mutual reception - by Exaltation = your opponent wins.

But Mercury, even though peregrine, is still stronger in dignities than Jupiter = you win.

So far, conflicting testimonies. I think, though, there’s two things that will tip the balance in your favour :

1. Jupiter 7 ruler is going to be combust as soon as the Sun moves towards him. What’s more this will be in approximately 15 days real time (the same as the aspect by Judge Moon to you, Mercury.) So here’s hoping the appeal is within 2 or 3 weeks when they are combust. If your ‘enemy’, the govt agency, is already weakened by being Under the Sun’s Beams and things get worse for them because of combustion, they can’t possibly win.
2. Also, Uranus on the 7th angle suggests a sudden change in your opponent’s camp.

Good luck! and fingers crossed! ______

rogue_red

_______

Hi again - In horary/traditional astrology, a slower planet cannot apply to the faster one, so Mercury doesn’t apply to Moon. It’s the other way round. The square is not good but it’s not as bad as an opposition. There’s no help from strong reception either, to buffer the square. Things will be difficult and challenging.

Moon applies to Mercury, 1 ruler, in 15’ which could mean a short period of say 15 days. Moon rules most of the 10th House and signifies the Judge (and because Mercury is already taken as 1 ruler, we can’t use him as judge).

Moon (Judge) also applies to Jupiter (your opponent) by sextile, an easy aspect, and they receive each other by mutual reception - by Exaltation = your opponent wins.

But Mercury, even though peregrine, is still stronger in dignities than Jupiter = you win.

So far, conflicting testimonies. I think, though, there’s two things that will tip the balance in your favour :

1. Jupiter 7 ruler is going to be combust as soon as the Sun moves towards him. What’s more this will be in approximately 15 days real time (the same as the aspect by Judge Moon to you, Mercury.) So here’s hoping the appeal is within 2 or 3 weeks when they are combust. If your ‘enemy’, the govt agency, is already weakened by being Under the Sun’s Beams and things get worse for them because of combustion, they can’t possibly win.
2. Also, Uranus on the 7th angle suggests a sudden change in your opponent’s camp.

Good luck! and fingers crossed! ______

Thank you so much for your reply. The paperwork arrived on Friday and I have been given 10 days to submit anything for consideration before it goes before a judge who will decide if there is to be a rehearing.
I am the sort of person who believes that everything is solvable. Every conflict is simply a matter of differing desires that need negotiating. Obviously I haven't met their expectations of a good tenant but if they would tell me what they want then the situation could be resolved.
Maybe RJ is right and I am just being naive. I will keep you posted and thank you again for your support and advice.

Maggie