have a laugh at yourself

JayM

AIRES ARE BAD DRIVERS!!! I knew it!!! :) :) :)
BOTH of my parents are aires and they suck at it some times.

Red rouge are you a self absorbed-in love with your self bad driver? lol;)

I am a cappy and I have some things that have no material value but I like them:) . Part of the life lesson for a cappy is to embrace ideals and see how important they are (cappy rules the knees for prayer). Firends are hard for me to get but I do care about having firends though. The difficulty is my saturn aspects, not the sign that my sun/cusp of 11th is in.

What they said about taurus was so bad lol.

Last edited:

JayM

If you click on the "bitchscope2" at the bottom then the signs that come up are your AC sign, because for aquarious it will talk about a cappy 12th house.

rogue_red

JayM said:
AIRES ARE BAD DRIVERS!!! I knew it!!! :) :) :)
BOTH of my parents are aires and they suck at it some times.

Red rouge are you a self absorbed-in love with your self bad driver? lol;)

I am a cappy and I have some things that have no material value but I like them:) . Part of the life lesson for a cappy is to embrace ideals and see how important they are (cappy rules the knees for prayer). Firends are hard for me to get but I do care about having firends though. The difficulty is my saturn aspects, not the sign that my sun/cusp of 11th is in.

What they said about taurus was so bad lol.

I laughed so hard I nearly peed my pants. Im not a bad driver, its the other idiots on the road who get in my way:D Am I self absorbed lol yes:eek:
I couldnt believe the taurus one! Its good to laugh at oneself tho:38:

Neptune Rising

Hahaha aaaah us cold hearted Capricorns!! Elvis was a Capricorn, "love me tender...", but yes, I always try to ensure my business cards are a plenty in my wallet :p

RockFish

Gosh, I wish I was cold-hearted as the cappie description there, I'm sure I would be a millionaire by now.

Those ethics are getting in my way. Goddamn 2nd house in aquarius, sh!t.....

RockFish

Aries

If you are male, you like to believe that you are dashing, dynamic and heroic, but really you are just very disorganized and spend most of your time rushing about generating heat, noise, dust and not much else.

My God, this is so true!! :D

JayM

RockFish said:
Gosh, I wish I was cold-hearted as the cappie description there, I'm sure I would be a millionaire by now.

Those ethics are getting in my way. Goddamn 2nd house in aquarius, sh!t.....

Yes those pesky ethics do get in your way. Me being a cappy sun and a saturn and pluto in scorpio(pluto in the 8th, to show I have some scorpio too because they have a similar thing to the cappy) I know this. But as a cappy you will eventually learn that there are some ethics and ideals that are important.

The_Sundance_Kid

I got the book 'darkside astrology' a few years back. I thought it was great- it was as entertaining as this, but with pictures and little descriptions of moon and Asc, along with Venus and Mars :)