Is someone going to help me?

RA1

it has already been a month, may be more than a month..should i consider that also...?

aquarius7000

Hi,

Rai, I can't tell you if that exactly if it will be 4 months, or one month less off that, so 3 months, but I sure hope it is 3 months.

Yes, praying most certainly helps.

:)AQ7

RA1

Thank you so much..now atleast i got to know that i am not getting a job that i have already applied and the person always keep on saying ...i will let you know soon...since 20 days...

aquarius7000

Hi,
Thank you so much..now atleast i got to know that i am not getting a job that i have already applied and the person always keep on saying ...i will let you know soon...since 20 days...
Actually, thanks for mentioning that. I was going to ask you in my first post if there isn't a job you applied for and haven't yet heard. The astro reason for that is what the strong MR between Ven and the Moon, as mentioned in an earlier post, and the sextile between the two, but already happened (Moon has only just separated).

Please update and luck loads.

Last edited:

RA1

you made may day..hope this would be the job..as i really want it..it is getting delayed. the deadline was 18th april and i applied on May 5th, got interview on same day. Then two weeks later he said he has already hired someone. but now they considered me again..Again delay..he dont know till when he will be able to tell me whether i gt it or nt...:(

piercethevale

You already have a chart for birth. Presumably you knew how to make that. Look at the time you made your first career question on your computer, and fill in the rest of the data. That will be the birth chart of your question.

Then also spend a little time telling us a little about your self and what you are looking for, and make it a yes/no answered question. If you want us to spend a little time for you, then take the time to spend a little time for us.

But remember, Horary assumes that all things are equal, and they aren't. For example if you were asking if you were going to get pregnant, regardless of what the horary said, if you were sterile, you wouldn't be able to get pregnant.

So if there are no jobs in your field in the area that you live in, Horary is not going to say that you have to move. Horary assumes that you have the skills, the grades in your training and that there are actually jobs in your area.

In career issues there are also the external stuff that is outside of the person him or herself.

"Look at the time you made your first career question on your computer, and fill in the rest of the data. That will be the birth chart of your question.".

...excellent thinking Zarathu, I'm a bit embarrassed that I didn't think of that before... as I had given RA1 the same directions as to posting a chart for the moment of the question in another thread He'd posted for this same appeal... I didn't know that he had reposted it as a secondary thread until just moments ago.

rafaella

I agree with Aqua, it does seem like it will be 'months' before there is a job opening. Moon in 8th, shows anguish and fear of mind, Saturn is afflicting all significators -Venus, Moon and Mercury (secondary ruler for 10th house here). So this shows delay, let downs and feeling low.

Moon will oppose Saturn then sextile Mercury, in 4 degrees (4 months perhaps). But with Venus, your ruler also travelling to MC in 6 degress could be another timeframe... so I'd say between 4-6 months from the time of this chart. Mercury, rules 9th of higher studies and it is being highlighted here at MC, perhaps what you studied will be the reason for getting this job.

Most often it can take upto 6 months or more for many graduates to get a job within their field, some are lucky to get in their foot early, but most are not. So stay focused, if you need to get a weekend/casual job somewhere to survive financially, then do so...keep applying. Hopefully, before long you will be asked on an interview.

please update when you have the happy news! :)

RA1

Thank You Rafaella, Yes i think in the mean time i would find something...Moreover i have tried at a place yesterday...so lets see.. I was wondering Aqua told me that it could be the job that i have already applied and havnt heard back...may be i could get something at the end of this month..what you say?

RA1

And i tried in Pyramid Numerology also..it says i will get something at the end of this month..should i relate them numero and horary?

RA1

sorry to bother you again...but i was thinking since my job search has started in january and already got an interview... should i say 6 months more or already included? and while asking my question i put my name there instead of question..does it makes a difference?

Just wondering i am still trying to learn......

aquarius7000

Hi,

No, that doesn't make any difference. Stay focused on applying for jobs and preparing for interviews. Keep your confidence. When the time is right, things will automatically work out.

Best

RA1

Sure..i will and thank you so much...I really appreciate this that everyone has helped me..and i will keep you updated...