Three Cinderella Transits to my birthchart on Friday?!

banaili

Hi guys! It's been a while. :smile: I hope you're all doing well!

Not too long ago, I read a bit about Magi astrology and was fascinated by it, especially the concept of "Cinderella transits". I was checking my chart for my birthday this year too, and I saw that this Friday (on my birthday), I will have THREE Cinderella transits at the same time! Transit Venus, Neptune, and Jupiter will all be hitting my Chiron. (Venus conjunct and Neptune and Jupiter trine.)

Does anyone know what this means? Should I expect anything in particular? Should I plan something special for the day? (Sun is also conjunct Sun after all!) If I'm being honest, I'm actually a bit nervous! I wouldn't want to miss a good opportunity or waste such powerful energy if it is such a thing!

I'm attaching my birthchart to this post, which also includes the transits for June 1, 2018 beside it. Any feedback you could give would be so greatly appreciated! <3

Thank you for all your time in advance! :smile:

Attachments

• Birth Chart and June 1 Transits.jpg
    Birth Chart and June 1 Transits.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 22

1nluv

Hi! I've also read about this transit type in Magi astrology. I didn't catch your post until now, and since the day has passed, I'm interested in hearing about your experience. Did you experience something special or meet anyone special on that day?

JUPITERASC

Hi guys! It's been a while. :smile: I hope you're all doing well!

Not too long ago, I read a bit about Magi astrology and was fascinated by it, especially the concept of "Cinderella transits". I was checking my chart for my birthday this year too, and I saw that this Friday (on my birthday), I will have THREE Cinderella transits at the same time! Transit Venus, Neptune, and Jupiter will all be hitting my Chiron. (Venus conjunct and Neptune and Jupiter trine.)

Does anyone know what this means? Should I expect anything in particular? Should I plan something special for the day? (Sun is also conjunct Sun after all!) If I'm being honest, I'm actually a bit nervous! I wouldn't want to miss a good opportunity or waste such powerful energy if it is such a thing!

I'm attaching my birthchart to this post, which also includes the transits for June 1, 2018 beside it. Any feedback you could give would be so greatly appreciated! <3

Thank you for all your time in advance! :smile:
Interested for an update on these Cinderalla transits :smile: