Do i have heart problems?

ocelot

Ok. So what does chart says? I am hypochondriac. I am 25 years old. I am prone to anxiety. My cousin and aunt have problem with heart.
I am asc capricorn. That means saturn. saturn is in twelve house. House six is the house of health but so it can be house twelve.
Sorry guys i am no expert in horary i know very little. So if you can give me insight? Thx

Attachments

• astro_2gw_64_heart_hr.53509.56712.jpg
    astro_2gw_64_heart_hr.53509.56712.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 36

dr. farr

Mercury, 6th house lord, flows away from generic heart significator, the Sun, and toward querent significator Saturn: answer, no querent does not have heart problems (according to astrological delineation using the Ankara method)

Sunrise

Mercury, 6th house lord, flows away from generic heart significator, the Sun, and toward querent significator Saturn: answer, no querent does not have heart problems (according to astrological delineation using the Ankara method)

Mercury, 6th house lord, flows away from generic heart significator, the Sun, and toward querent significator Saturn

I am sorry but if I read well (because my English is not at all good), you write that Mercury is leaving the sun, moving away, is it so ???
But here's the exact opposite, going to meet Sun. :mercury: here is retro.

Abby83

The chart shows that your heart is under stress. Your anxiety, poor sleep, poor circulation, and diet all contribute to this.

Abby83

So what should i do? I am scared

What I said above. Work on those things exacerbating it at this current moment. - Good quality sleep, reduce anxiety with whatever reduces your anxiety, move around regularly or do appropriate cardio exercise for your fitness level, and have a diet good for the heart eg: low fat. Do your research.

Abby83

Ok. I am under stress. But chart doeant show diseasse?

I don't think you have an actual 'disease' but I do think you are currently putting your heart under enormous stress and if you don't stop you will have a real problem.

dr. farr

I am sorry but if I read well (because my English is not at all good), you write that Mercury is leaving the sun, moving away, is it so ???
But here's the exact opposite, going to meet Sun. :mercury: here is retro.

You are correct-the smallness of the chart and no rx symbol behind Mercury that I could see in the posted chart, led me to state that Mercury is direct.

Mercury flowing by retrograde back to the Sun, would indicate a "nervous (Mercury) heart" condition, ie, a functional, psycho-somatical influence upon heart sensations in the querent; Mercury rx flowing away from the querent significator Saturn indicates that this functional "nervous heart" condition has its roots in a possible depressive tendency (Saturn) of the querent, or in some sort of "guilt" complex (Saturn again) in the querent.

However, the chart does not indicate (astrologically) any sort of organic or clinical cardiac disease (as in all cases, the querent should check with a medical doctor for an exact medical diagnosis)

tikana

Ok. So what does chart says? I am hypochondriac. I am 25 years old. I am prone to anxiety. My cousin and aunt have problem with heart.
I am asc capricorn. That means saturn. saturn is in twelve house. House six is the house of health but so it can be house twelve.
Sorry guys i am no expert in horary i know very little. So if you can give me insight? Thx

ummm
i am not liking the fact that sun changed signs from dom to peregrine

Id' be checking with cardiologist

tikana

I feel bad, i am angry and sad all day long. So chart doesnt indicate nothing serious. Well that is a relief

your mood has nothing to do with heart health issue

we are not in 14th century .. go check with doctors to outrule anything crazy

Sunrise

Dear,
I would also tell you to go to a doctor, because on the chart it seems that your psychology is not good at all and that some things cause you to do it because of your bad psychology.
Saturn in the 12th and the ruler is Jupiter (12th house ruler), which is on the burned street, (anxiety and nervousness), and they have mixed reception with each other.
:mercury: (the master of the 6th - health - sickness) is also the natural sign of thought and mind, the way we think and communicate, so Hermes (thoughts) here is retro and burned by the Sun (heart) Says the confusion you have but also the thoughts about the heart problems you think or imagine you have.
Also Saturn(you), is in detriment of Mercury, weak thinking and ugly that affect you and on the physical level.

Do you some treatment ??? Do you get some medications ???

ocelot

Well a lot of bad things happened to me in less than a year. I am anxious person by nature but events made my anxiezty living hell. So it is all in my head afterall. And i dont believe in medications it is all placebo. I have never had even aspirins or brufen, dont wanna start with xanax or antidepresants

dr. farr

By the OP's statements, above, we clearly see the role Saturn is playing in this matter, as indicated in my second (and corrected) horary post, above.