Nodal planetary ruler transiting nodes

twistandshout

I realized I may have put this in the wrong section but I recently had transit Mars conjunct my natal north node in Aries. I've been trying to understand what kind of effect that could have in terms of triggering changes connected to your nodes. All I've found is that it could mark a male or someone with very intense Aries energy entering your life but would love further insight on those who may have experienced this with their own nodes being aspects by the sign rulers and any impact may or may not have had.

Lin

Actually, this happens every 2 years. Mars takes 2 years to transit the zodiac so it is not unusual.
So maybe you an go back and see what happened the last time it conjuncted your n. node...and the time before that, etc.

Note the aspects it makes on it's way to the conj and from the conj.
and also the OTHER heavier transits at the same time.

YOu will come to your own conclusions once you do this research on your own. It will be much more interesting to discover these things.
LIN

twistandshout

Thank you Lin!

I had to take a lot of time and look back. It looks like every time Mars has passed over my North Node, the grand cross in my chart with my NN/Chiron/Venus + Adonis/Neptune RX gets activated. One of my friends actually pointed this grand cross out to me a few weeks ago and referred to it as the "locked in love for self improvement" grand cross. I laughed at it at first but after having you point out Mars' transit time, there's always been someone who walks into my life - or if I'm in a relationship, I'm suddenly invigorated to start putting my needs forward more aggressively (my north node is in my 6H versus my stacked 12H south node that contains my venus and Mercury). It always seems to trigger this wake up where I realize I've been trapping myself into past/easy habits of giving without requesting in turn and work to change that.

I think now I'm trying to see how that would be triggered now since I've actually spent the last year correcting that since I realized I was involved in a lot of unhealthy friendships that were weighing me down. I think I'll have to spend more time looking at the transits as a whole since looking at that past ones proved to be very revealing over how that transit would unfold.

Thank you again!

Lin

ANY transit of the node or of any personal position will have to be taken into consideration with the OTHER major transits going on at the same time!
So....post your chart, with transits.
LIN

twistandshout

ANY transit of the node or of any personal position will have to be taken into consideration with the OTHER major transits going on at the same time!
So....post your chart, with transits.
LIN

Oh woops! I only just now saw this. Here's the chart with the transits at the time of Mars crossing my Aries NN. Venus passed over it a few days later and will be doing two more passes (When it retrogrades back into pisces and when it goes direct again). I've been still trying to take some time to understand what this could mean and the kind of effect it could have.

Mars rules my 7H and 2H, and Venus rules my 1H/ASC and 8H, so it seems either financially related or in connection to my close personal relationships. I have had a great deal of changes happen in my closer circle since then, however. I actually moved on from a few relationships by choosing to take initiative (aries) because things weren't nearly as balanced and involved me doing more of the giving than getting anything in return (libra). So I guess it'll be interesting to see how things continue to unfold from here.

Attachments

• charttransit.jpg
    charttransit.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 21