What is my karmic duty here? Thank you.

stpahd

*chart removed

Hello all! New here... nice site ... :D

Can anyone lend a hand? I do sidereal, just fyi, so the signs are different in transits than most of you doing tropical...

This guy and I are friends but I have known of him for almost three decades and we have drifted along not really knowing each other but I def wanted to know him back then - just didn't happen that way ... but please tell me what y'all see.
Different sites show different aspects so I know already, for instance, depending on which chart is run, we have Asc square Asc... and these things are spelled out..

I guess my main concern is that I know it's karmic and I do not know what my responsibility is. You can see in an aspect, I forget which one, that we will be held apart by external factors and that's very true - we don't even live in the same area. I don't see this as ever being a romantic thing though there was attraction. And there are other socioeconomic factors...

But what is it I'm supposed to do? Work with him? (MC stuff) ... lol.. Lost. Thanks!
PS did with "love asteroids" cuz I was experimenting at this moment with this ... lol.. I've done just normal as well, with asteroids, fixed stars, synastry etc. COMPOSITE BELOW IN COMMENTS!! THANKS!

Last edited:

stpahd

Gack why are these so huge? Can anyone advise which Imgur to USE? These are the BB code? No **Oh well, tried several ways... not working better for the composite photos... yes, I clicked large square and they were bigger before. Oh well lol.

Last edited:

stpahd

Composite try again....

WBCtaoab.png

YAZr2ceh.png

Last edited:

katydid

Conjunctions:
[His/Yours]

Uranus[4th] to your So Node[1st]:

He awakens feelings from your distant past.? [a family quarrel ?] Could this be the karmic energy you speak of?

Mars/Neptune to your Venus:

Mars/Neptune=the state of being unsatisfied, lacking energy in the 5th, heart chakra
Which comes together with your Venus in the 2nd, which is centered and focused on appreciation, love of stability

The conjunction =misdirected passion, lack of procreative energy, peculiar expressions of feeling in love

If you worked together then you might have to do most of the actual work?

No Node to your Sun:

He may desire to associate with you to create a stronger future, a beneficial partnership [7th]. You may feel obligated for some deep emotional reason[4th]

Mercury/Jupiter to your Mercury:

You may understand each other and each others motives, dreams and goals
Good communication?

MC to your Chiron:
Chiron to your Descendant:

Those Chiron conjunctions create sensitivity. You both understand where the other is wounded and weakest? A sympathetic understanding and commiseration?

AC/So Node to your MC:
Such a powerful mixture of complex feelings and needs. He may have an intimate look into your soul and make you feel unsettled because he might make you doubt yourself at times?

Moon to your POF:

He does have faith in you and your talents and gifts. But he also feels connected somehow, ?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hmm.. lemme get a better chart ...
Gack why are these so huge?

Can anyone advise which Imgur to USE? These are the BB code?
No **Oh well, tried several ways
... not working better for the composite photos
... yes, I clicked large square and they were bigger before.

Oh well lol.
ASTROSEEK free online SYNASTRY chart calculator :smile:
their chart images are more user-friendly - not massive
same applies to all their charts
at https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/synastry-chart-online-calculator

JUPITERASC

SYNASTRY

Hello all! New here... nice site ... :D

Can anyone lend a hand? I do sidereal, just fyi, so the signs are different in transits than most of you doing tropical...

This guy and I are friends but I have known of him for almost three decades and we have drifted along not really knowing each other but I def wanted to know him back then - just didn't happen that way ... but please tell me what y'all see.
Different sites show different aspects so I know already, for instance, depending on which chart is run, we have Asc square Asc... and these things are spelled out..

I guess my main concern is that I know it's karmic and I do not know what my responsibility is. You can see in an aspect, I forget which one, that we will be held apart by external factors and that's very true - we don't even live in the same area. I don't see this as ever being a romantic thing though there was attraction. And there are other socioeconomic factors...

But what is it I'm supposed to do?

Work with him? (MC stuff)

... lol..

Lost.

Thanks!

No one can "tell you what you're supposed to do " :smile:
because
that's your personal choice
keep in mind also that

astrologers all have different methodologies and opinions
and so
good idea to learn how to read your own chart
and

since ours is an astrological learning forum
with no structured "classes or lessons"
where we learn literally by practice
i.e. by making comments and then getting feedback
we gradually improve astrological chart reading skills

PS did with "love asteroids" cuz I was experimenting at this moment with this ... lol.. I've done just normal as well, with asteroids, fixed stars, synastry etc. COMPOSITE BELOW IN COMMENTS!! THANKS!
SYNASTRY chart you posted
shows that you both have a MERCURY ruled ascendant

and

your natal MERCURYs are almost the same degree of the same sign

also

your natal MOONs are TRIGON aka in TRINE aspect - that's good

HOWEVER

your SUNs are in adjacent signs aka in AVERSION aka in DISREGARD aka DISJUNCT - that's not so good

the RULERS of the two SUNs are in aspect
one aspect is TETRAGON aka SQUARE - that's challenging

the other is HEXAGON aka SEXTILE - that's supportive

stpahd

Conjunctions:
[His/Yours]

Uranus[4th] to your So Node[1st]:

He awakens feelings from your distant past.? [a family quarrel ?] Could this be the karmic energy you speak of?

Mars/Neptune to your Venus:

Mars/Neptune=the state of being unsatisfied, lacking energy in the 5th, heart chakra
Which comes together with your Venus in the 2nd, which is centered and focused on appreciation, love of stability

The conjunction =misdirected passion, lack of procreative energy, peculiar expressions of feeling in love

If you worked together then you might have to do most of the actual work?

No Node to your Sun:

He may desire to associate with you to create a stronger future, a beneficial partnership [7th]. You may feel obligated for some deep emotional reason[4th]

Mercury/Jupiter to your Mercury:

You may understand each other and each others motives, dreams and goals
Good communication?

MC to your Chiron:
Chiron to your Descendant:

Those Chiron conjunctions create sensitivity. You both understand where the other is wounded and weakest? A sympathetic understanding and commiseration?

AC/So Node to your MC:
Such a powerful mixture of complex feelings and needs. He may have an intimate look into your soul and make you feel unsettled because he might make you doubt yourself at times?

Moon to your POF:

He does have faith in you and your talents and gifts. But he also feels connected somehow, ?

Yes, this rings... I think... VERY interesting, thank you so much!! :love:

stpahd

Thank you so much!!! I'm having a hard time even replying; figuring out this format so sorry if I thanked twice or missed one of you lol!!! This is very useful and I will be really enjoying this learning here!