what profession will give me success and money

balajit27

Hello
what profession would suit me the best and give me success and money?
Kindly advice
Thanks chart.jpg

Culpeper

Premium Member
The tenth whole sign house must be considered for this question. The sign is Taurus and Venus is the ruler. Venus is in Taurus. The occupations ruled by Venus are important to the querent. If you have something specific in mind it would give a more specific answer. According to Lilly these seventeenth century occupations are covered: mercers anything to do with cloth or clothing except wool, jewellers, artists, engravers and merchants who sell goods to or for women. The sixth house does not hold much hope for anything in medical. The ninth house is ruled by Mars and may indicated something in law or the church. Perhaps another astrology can find more for you.

balajit27

Dear Culpeper

Thankyou so much for your reply. I am a Gemologist and have been in the jewelry industry for some time now. Lately though this field is not so lucrative and finding jobs in this field is seriously very difficult. You did mention Jewelry in the options provided. I am looking for a job in the jewelry industry just want to know if not jewelry does my chart show any other option for an alternate source of income.

balajit27

I seriously need help to get a job. I earnestly request someone to look at my chart and give me options to what profession would suit me well to earn decently. I would also appreciate if anyone can tell me when cani get employed.. ive been out of job for over 3 years now due to health reasons.