Unusual, instant connection (Karmic?)! Could you tell me about our synastry?

banaili

Unusual, instant connection! Does the synastry tell anything?

Greetings, all! This is my first time posting a request here, so I hope to meet some of the board's members and also to hear your thoughts! :)

For the moment, I’d like to post my synastry chart with a man I met three years ago. Our meeting was a magical one, quite accidental. But the thing that has stuck with me the most was this instant sense of warmth and familiarity between us upon meeting - that we intuitively knew we could just trust each other and be ourselves with each other without fear of being judged. I felt instantly that he cared about me and wanted to protect me, and the feeling was definitely mutual - I felt the precise same way. I suppose I can't really find the proper words for the instant connection we had, and to this day it haunts me. (In fact, I’m posting this here mainly because of a sudden sensation that he’s been thinking about me – the thought of him cropped up so suddenly in my life again.) For anyone interested, I can try to explain in more detail the unusual circumstances under which we met, too!

My Question

If it’s okay, could you tell me what you see between our charts? Are there any romantic aspects in there? Or marriage aspects? Is there anything that might describe why we had the sudden connection that we did, why it felt from the moment we met – without actually knowing each other – that we could trust each other and already had some sort of instant affection for one another, on top of seeming so in-tune with each other’s emotions? So many different things happened to us in a short span of time, we seemed to run the gamut of emotions together!

I should add, I do not know his birth time – I’ve entered 12:00PM because it’s the most neutral time I could input. I think that means some aspects of his chart (like the ascendant and houses) may be incorrect?

If you need to see a chart for the day we met (or our individual birth charts), I can also share that, in case there was some transit or something going on then that added to the sensation of that time.

Thank you in advance for all your time and help! I hope that during this process I’ll be able to make new friends here! :) Cheers and much gratitude!

Attachments

• AVSynastry2.jpg
    AVSynastry2.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

banaili

If you need anything else like birth charts, please let me know. I really hope to hear your thoughts! Thank you again! :geminiimg:

banaili

Could anyone give me a little bit of insight? For example, I heard about an astrology style called "Magi Astrology" that looks at Chiron connections to planets, so I'm very interested to learn more about such things as that!

blackbery

Hi,
The Chiron aspects are very important as they made conjunction to each other's Sun. So there is definitely an instant attraction. But if it's sexual or romantic,
hard to see from your charts posted as the degrees cannot be worked out.
It's hard to decipher what planets are in opposition,
trine, sextile.

But from what I see posted, there will always be great friendship between the two of you and some type of healing. Perhaps you help each other in some important way.

Is there a way to post the charts to see the degrees?
You could also add Eros 433 Psyche 16 and Ceres as these can show up in romantic relationships.

:cool:

Could anyone give me a little bit of insight? For example, I heard about an astrology style called "Magi Astrology" that looks at Chiron connections to planets, so I'm very interested to learn more about such things as that!

banaili

Hello, blackbery! Thank you very much for your reply! :smile:

Yes, I heard that Chiron connections in synastry are very important, but I was always worried that - just from the sound of them - they might be a bit painful. If there's a good point to having them, I'd be very happy! I really want to understand what it is that was going on between us, since it was so very unexpected. Never felt like that before... :eek: (I think my Chiron is also conjunct his Venus.)

Thank you also for letting me know about the chart. I'm sorry it uploaded so small! I'm sharing more chart images from my imgur account so that they are easier to read.

- - -
My Natal Chart: http://imgur.com/0q9rzeO

His Natal Chart: http://imgur.com/ZRjNv5J

Our Synastry Chart: http://imgur.com/Tw5LrVM

EDIT: Synastry Chart + asteroids: http://imgur.com/gqi593G
- - -

For the Synastry Charts, I'm the blue and he's the red. I know my birth time, so the houses should also be correct.

I've also included Eros, Psyche, and Ceres to the best of my knowledge below. The thing is, I also don't actually know his birth time. Is that alright, or does it change those particular aspects in the chart?

For the asteroids:

My Eros is 25 degrees Aries.
His Eros is 12 degrees Sagittarius.

My Ceres is 22 degrees Cancer.
His Ceres is 10 degrees Taurus.

My Pysche is 8 degrees Taurus.
His Psyche is 17 degrees Aquarius.

Does all of this help, or am I rambling? Haha, but really...thank you so much for your time and any help you can give! Please let me know if you need anything else, too. :)

Last edited:

banaili

Updated with some additional charts and information (see previous post), for anyone who might be interested in helping! Like I said in an above post, would definitely love to hear more about MAGI Astrology too, if possible! Thank you in advance!

blackbery

It's astonishing the chemistry between the two of you. I have had a look and will post the aspects below.

Updated with some additional charts and information (see previous post), for anyone who might be interested in helping! Like I said in an above post, would definitely love to hear more about MAGI Astrology too, if possible! Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

blackbery

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Just wrote a long reply about your astonishing chemistry between the two of you and my laptop just shut down, the whole posting got erased. Mercury Rx!

Luckily, I kept some notes about the aspects so will post another day. Tired now.

banaili

Hello again, blackbery! OH NO!!!! :crying: Well, I want to say, thank you for looking into our synastry chart for me, but I'm so, so sorry to hear your explanation got deleted!!! Mercury Retrograde is the worst... :sad: (Are you by any chance a Gemini or Virgo??)

Still, I really am grateful - and now, admittedly, quite curious as to what you were able to discover! I'll look forward to your notes and everything when you get the chance to share. Thank you so much, and take care of yourself! <3

banaili

Hi there, rahu!

Sure, I can try to put one up in a bit. I do want to wait to hear blackbery's thoughts first though since they already put in the work for looking at the chart, and just before everything gets convoluted. Thanks a bunch for replying, too! :)

blackbery

Now that I have some time, here are the aspects between the two of you:

Your Sun/Uranus opposition so not surprising you met so suddenly and felt instant connection. Always thrilling when Uranus is involved but not predictable or stable.
Many ups/downs.

Your Sun/Pluto opposition so this is a very intense,possible sexually charged relationship that is based on power struggles and one trying to subtly manipulate the other. It
often shows up in 'karmic' relationships where one needs to learn to let go of their
control issues. Remember the saying "If you love someone, let them free and if they
return it was meant to be'.

Your Sun Trine his Psyche so your very being is familiar to his essence, his soul. He
feels extremely at ease and at home with you by his side.

Your Mars square Neptune. Be careful that all is being revealed here as it can show
deception and distortion of the truth. Sometimes, it can indicate an influence of
drugs and alcohol blending truth with fantasy and the Mars person not able to
understand fully what is happening.

His Sun sextile Mercury Venus (with wide orb) showing a great comfort and ease in
communication and love matters in general.

His Sun trine Juno/Pluto can indicate a marriage contract. A very deep long lasting
relationship whether it's based on love or friendship. He is fascinated with you to
the point of almost obsession.

His Sun opposition Uranus/Neptune. Again, with the unpredictable nature of the
relationship and the inability to sort facts from fiction. Is he telling you the whole
truth? Are you telling him the whole truth?

What we have here is a relationship that is based on deep intense feelings and at times
these some of relationships can lead to feelings of jealousy, manipulation and/or
fantasy. If you are both honest with each other, this is the type of marriage that
can stand the test of time and you will still be in love after decades. There is an
element of each of you trying to subtly dominate the other because the Pluto
elements being about these power struggles. If you believe in soul mates, then
this is definitely one of those relationships but soul mate relationships are not
always easy but they are very rewarding to the very being of who you are.

Soulmates are two sides of the same coin. Or to quote Rumi:

The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.

Enjoy this relationship and let it lead it for both of you where it will. The conjunctions of Chiron remarkable and point to
a great healing for both of you if you allow it to progress in that way.

Last edited:

banaili

Hello again, blackbery!

Wow! Thank you so much for putting all of that together for me, both discussing some of the chart points and their interpretations, as well as your own interpretation of the relationship as a whole! I really, really appreciate it! :happy:

It's very interesting that we both have a Sun opposition Uranus going on. Maybe that's a reason why the instant connection felt mutual, but certainly - in a way - unstable!

About the Sun/Pluto opposition, is that in the synastry chart or in one of our natal charts? I could find it, but that isn't to say I wouldn't be surprised by the description!

And wow, I didn't know all that about Sun and Pluto connections (the Sun-Pluto trine)! :surprised: That's really a first for me. We do have a double-whammy with Venus-Pluto aspects in the chart, and naturally just thinking about the planets involved I knew there was a romantic thing going on there, but I simply didn't realize that Sun-Pluto aspects also had that potential! The Chiron aspects interest me too, because there's so little information out there about Chiron.

Also, I read somewhere that a person's Moon in the 1st house would mean he can identify with me emotionally. Is that true, or is the general idea of it?

Once more, I want to thank you for putting in all that time for me - I have most definitely learned something new from your interpretation! Thank you! <3

(And yes, I believe in Soul Mates! :smile: I've been wondering if this connection could have been something like that...!)

banaili

OK - double-posting here. Blackbery, I replied to your kind and thoughtful interpretation in my post above this one! :smile:

Rahu, just writing again to say that I have put together a Composite chart, which includes the asteroids. (I'm not sure how important they will be for the Composite, but just in case.) Also, as I mentioned before, I don't know the precise birth time of the man in the Synastry/Composite, so I listed his birth time as 12:00PM. So I'm sure that affects Ascendant and such, but I don't know by how much.

Here is the Composite: http://imgur.com/tCAPrJU

Thank you for your time, both of you! <3

ashriia

Re: Unusual, instant connection! Does the synastry tell anything?

Is there anything that might describe why we had the sudden connection that we did, why it felt from the moment we met – without actually knowing each other – that we could trust each other and already had some sort of instant affection for one another, on top of seeming so in-tune with each other’s emotions? So many different things happened to us in a short span of time, we seemed to run the gamut of emotions together!

answer: you're very compatible astrologically.

Sometimes the astrology is quite simple to show synchronicity, and has to do with energies/modes of expression being compatible- as it is in your case.

1. 2 virgo moons
2. Venus Taurus, Venus Cancer.
3. Mercury Cancer, Mercury Taurus.
4. The suns are less compatible, but the important stuff is already there, for being on the same wavelength.

rahu

Banned
hi banaili

the eros/psyche midpoint is square to venus which can give a ethereal emotional sensitivity to each other. the venus/mars midpoint is conjunct to psyche, so the attraction is both emotional and physical.

the mercury /chiron midpoint is opposed to Uranus which would account for the mental/ psychhc connection between you. shared thoughts and sensing his thinking about you and vice versa.

the node is square to Neptune and Jupiter is conjunct the south node.
this implies a complicate connection. it usually shows that there are hidden or unspoken dynamics that will affect the relationship. Jupiter with the south node can give feelings of commitment but Neptune square to Jupiter works against this.

rahu

Last edited:

banaili

Re: Unusual, instant connection! Does the synastry tell anything?

answer: you're very compatible astrologically.

Sometimes the astrology is quite simple to show synchronicity, and has to do with energies/modes of expression being compatible- as it is in your case.

1. 2 virgo moons
2. Venus Taurus, Venus Cancer.
3. Mercury Cancer, Mercury Taurus.
4. The suns are less compatible, but the important stuff is already there, for being on the same wavelength.

Hello, ashriia! Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your thoughts on our charts! :smile:

So essentially, if there are strong aspects elsewhere (or compatibility elsewhere), then a difference between the Sun signs is not hugely important? That's new information for me, but certainly good to know, if so! You may have noticed, but I have a lot of Earth and Water in my chart. A part of me seems to identify more with those sides, though I know there are many ways in which I am very much a Gemini, too, haha.

Thank you again for your thoughts!!

banaili

hi banally

the eros/psyche midpoint is square to venus which can give a ethereal emotional sensitivity to each other. the venus/mars midpoint is conjunct to psyche, so the attraction is both emotional and physical.

the mercury /chiron midpoint is opposed to Uranus which would account for the mental/ psychhc connection between you. shared thoughts and sensing his thinking about you and vice versa.

the node is square to Neptune and Jupiter is conjunct the south node.
this implies a complicate connection. it usually shows that there are hidden or unspoken dynamics that will affect the relationship. Jupiter with the south node can give feelings of commitment but Neptune square to Jupiter works against this.

rahu

Hello again, rahu! Thank you for taking the time to do an interpretation! Is it based off of the Composite Chart? I very much appreciate that you took the time to look at it, especially so quickly. I certainly could not have deciphered all that you deciphered from it. Thank you! :smile:

It seems that with the above information, there are quite a few Squares or Oppositions in the Composite. Some of them (from what I read of your interpretation above) do not sound like they would have as negative an impact as I would first expect. For example, it sounds like "Eros/Psyche midpoint square to Venus" and "Mercury/Chiron midpoint opposed to Uranus" are not such hard aspects. (Compared to "Node square to Neptune and Jupiter", or "Neptune square Jupiter".) If it's okay to ask, in what other situations would these kinds of aspects be positive or negative?

Thank you once more for everything!!

EDIT: Ah! I almost forgot to ask... What is the difference between Synastry and Composite Charts? I heard that Synastry is the energy felt between the couple and Composite is the energy other people feel generated by the couple. Is this true?

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Hello again, rahu! Thank you for taking the time to do an interpretation! Is it based off of the Composite Chart? I very much appreciate that you took the time to look at it, especially so quickly. I certainly could not have deciphered all that you deciphered from it. Thank you! :smile:

It seems that with the above information, there are quite a few Squares or Oppositions in the Composite. Some of them (from what I read of your interpretation above) do not sound like they would have as negative an impact as I would first expect. For example, it sounds like "Eros/Psyche midpoint square to Venus" and "Mercury/Chiron midpoint opposed to Uranus" are not such hard aspects. (Compared to "Node square to Neptune and Jupiter", or "Neptune square Jupiter".) If it's okay to ask, in what other situations would these kinds of aspects be positive or negative?

Thank you once more for everything!!

EDIT: Ah! I almost forgot to ask... What is the difference between Synastry and Composite Charts? I heard that Synastry is the energy felt between the couple and Composite is the energy other people feel generated by the couple. Is this true?

I conceptualize the natal chart as a symbolic representation of the vibrations of the planets and symbols which crystalize at your birth. we all emanate vibrations of some sort, call it your aura or whatever.
With a synastric chart ,you are essentially watching how he various vibrations reflect off each other.you might say a synastric chart shows how you “hit it off” which another.

A believe a composite chart shows the interaction of each others vibration .this is analogous to the interference patterns of electromagnetic frequencies or more visually, it is like the interactions of the waves created when you throw 2 stones into a calm pond. Two separate waves are created and when these waves hit or interact with each other, a third wave or pattern is created. This is the composite chart. It is a function of the two other wave patterns but it creates a new unique pattern.

From this idea, you can see that any two people will create a composite chart. The composite chart has an existence of it’s own.so the idea that the composite is how others see the relationship is flawed. and the idea that a composite does not exist until you have a relationship is flawed. Any two(or any number of people) will have a composite because of the vibrations of their birth.

Keeping in mind that many symbols of astrology do not have not physical a existence, ie midheaven, ascendant arabic parts, sabian symbols ,lilth and the node, then it follows that composite charts will also “work” with these symbols. One of the most useful composites is between a natal chart and a moment chart.
How often have you heard “he/she was not like this before we got together/committed/moved in together/married , etc”? that is because the two individuals created a third astrological dynamic , that is the what the composite reflects.

rahu