Heart break Transits , saturn and Chiron?

Venusmagic89

Does anyone know about Hard aspects to natal planets from Saturn and Chiron?

Natally I have an almost exact (2 degree orb) opposition of Vebus/Chiron and Uranus

Venus is at 2 cancer in my 2nd house, Chiron at 6 cancer in my 2nd house and Uranus is at 4 Capricorn in my 8th house

I noticed that as Saturn moves into Cap next year, it will
1. oppose my 2 cancer Venus
2. Conjunct my 4 cap Uranus
3. oppose my 6 cancer chiron

At the same time,Chiron will move into Aries and it will
1. Square my 2 cancer Venus

(Chiron won't square my uranus and Chiron for a couple more years though since it moves slow)

Plus Uranus will enter Taurus, which will
1. Square my 0 Aquarius MC
2. Trine my 4 cap Uranus
3. Sextile my 2 cancer venus

I've read bad things about saturn opp venus and saturn opp chiron and I'm stressed about it a bit!

Any advice on how this may impact my life?

I noticed that back in 2010 I had saturn square my venus, Chiron and uranus when it was in Libra snd Pluto in early Capricorn was opposing venus / chiron and conjunct uranus. I met a guy, fell in love while the transit was exact (jupiter was in Pisces trine my venus and Chiron too) but a couple years later it resulted in one of the biggest heart breaks I've ever had.

My heart was broken again this year, from another relationship that I had begun in 2013 when Jupiter in Cancer was conjunct my venus and chiron. This year I've had saturn opposing my sun, Pluto opposing my moon, neptune squaring my sun and jupiter was in Virgo square my sun when the heartbreak began. It was drawn out over time though, that just is coming to completion now.

My question though is about the saturn/venus and Saturn/Chiron transits. Or also the Saturn/Uranus transit.

Is it as bad as I've read?

Could it impact my finances more since its 2/8 house or my love life more?

<<<saturn is transiting my 8th
jupiter is transitung my 6th, it'll be in my 7th next year
<<<chiron is transiting my 11th

Saturn rules my 9th
Venus rules my 1st and 6th
Uranus rules my 10th and 11th