Indications of a weak heart + positive aspects

haidee

Edit: Due to some reasons I don't need any other perspective on the matter. But thanks for stopping by! :happy: Have a nice day~
Explanation and charts removed.

Questions were:
#1: What in the natal chart indicates the person having a weak heart/failure/cancer/etc?
#2: Is there anything in the natal chart that stands out? Positive outlets, qualities or the like?

Last edited:

fifteen

Only looking at the natal chart, I would suggest that Mars in the 12th -which can be detrimental to health- could be an issue, or led up to issues with the body. But it would be best to pull a transit chart, to see where they are now and how they went about. It can give much more information.

I see that she's barely a Scorpio, she's close to Sagittarius with Pluto, Lilith and Chiron next to her Sun. Quite the bunch. Chiron can influence the physical as well, especially in Sagittarius. Likewise, Saturn is now in Sagittarius, which deals with themes like: restrictions in the body, immigration, education and so forth.

Mercury conjuncts her midheaven, is very nice. Thinker, orator. Mercurial jobs or interests would suit her best.

I would suggest to pull a transit chart to give much more detail, as it can give some answers on what the future and the present can bring.

Last edited:

haidee

I edited and attached her chart with transits (June 5th).
Though I can't say when she got the news... It was a couple of months ago.

Yes, her Mercury is interesting. She's also very creative and artistically talented: can sing, draw and wants to study languages.
(I feel like a proud older sister) :happy:

Thank you, for giving it a look.

Retro

Banned
Hello,
your friend has bad aspects. Moon partile with Saturn ( partile means in the same degree; a very strong connection) and they both rule the houses of illness in this chart. Furthermore Mercury, which is in tough applying aspect rules the eighth house of death and the fifth house of heart. Her Sun is in a critical degree, which means trouble. However she is a fighter, and hopefully she'll make it! Mars square Jupiter partile means she is going to a good place. Sun near Sagittarius means she is an honest individual. The whole of her aspects look too fiery for me. Carlos

haidee

Hello,
your friend has bad aspects. Moon partile with Saturn ( partile means in the same degree; a very strong connection) and they both rule the houses of illness in this chart. Furthermore Mercury, which is in tough applying aspect rules the eighth house of death and the fifth house of heart. Her Sun is in a critical degree, which means trouble. However she is a fighter, and hopefully she'll make it! Mars square Jupiter partile means she is going to a good place. Sun near Sagittarius means she is an honest individual. The whole of her aspects look too fiery for me. Carlos

Hi Carlos,
It never occurred to me to look at the ruler of the house of death/rebirth (8th house) and the 5th house! Yes, the house of illness/health (6th) perhaps, but not the others. *Mental note* ;)
Her Jupiter/Mars square, yup.. Thanks for pointing that out. It's a stressful aspect, but still a positive one. (And actually very evident)
What do you mean the critical degree means trouble?