Please help ME

Silveruy

It feels like I am cursed or have a bad chart. my birth info August 14 1990 7:22Am Kansas city, mo usa.

every vedic astrology site i go to says that i have these malefic yogas that affect my chart. it says that i will be miserable and poor which i kind of am. i am going through a lot right now. I am 23 unemployed i dont know what i want to do in life. what i am asking is will i ever have a happy and sucessful life or will i forever be miserable and childless. all my life i have been depressed. i just want a family and a happy life:sad:

poyi

Premium Member
Could you go to astro.com to case a Western chart and attach in your thread? As most members would be able to help you with western chart.

Silveruy

Could you go to astro.com to case a Western chart and attach in your thread? As most members would be able to help you with western chart.

Here you go

Planetary positions
planet sign degree motion
Sun Leo 21°27'33 in house 12 direct
Moon Gemini 2°46'37 in house 10 direct
Mercury Virgo 18°37'28 in house 1 direct
Venus Leo 0°43'35 end of house 11 direct
Mars Taurus 20°48'58 in house 9 direct
Jupiter Cancer 29°11'16 in house 11 direct
Saturn Capricorn 19°55'03 in house 5 retrograde
Uranus Capricorn 5°59'41 in house 5 retrograde
Neptune Capricorn 12°12'44 in house 5 retrograde
Pluto Scorpio 15°04'36 in house 3 direct
True Node Aquarius 7°13'31 in house 6 direct
Planets at the end of a house are interpreted in the next house.

House positions (Placidus)
Ascendant Virgo 0°47'07
2nd House Virgo 24°20'15
3rd House Libra 22°51'42
Imum Coeli Scorpio 25°54'29
5th House Capricorn 0°25'20
6th House Aquarius 2°31'12
Descendant Pisces 0°47'07
8th House Pisces 24°20'15
9th House Aries 22°51'42
Medium Coeli Taurus 25°54'29
11th House Cancer 0°25'20
12th House Leo 2°31'12

Major aspects
Sun Square Mars 0°39
Sun Quincunx Saturn 1°33
Sun Square Pluto 6°23
Moon Sextile Venus 2°03
Moon Sextile Jupiter 3°35
Moon Square Ascendant 2°00
Mercury Trine Mars 2°11
Mercury Trine Saturn 1°18
Mercury Sextile Pluto 3°33
Venus Conjunction Jupiter 1°32
Mars Trine Saturn 0°54
Mars Opposition Pluto 5°44
Saturn Sextile Pluto 4°50
Uranus Trine Ascendant 5°13
Neptune Sextile Pluto 2°52

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_jamal_jennings_hp.73132.56340.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_jamal_jennings_hp.73132.56340.gif
    51 KB · Views: 14

poyi

Premium Member
I looked at it briefly. Based on what you wanted to know.

It seems to me that you have some interesting creativity particularity with your hands, arms or something related to books, even drawing or building structures. Since it is placed in your 1st house so highly related to your physical body. As minimal your look will stay very youthful.

You are Virgo Rising, Mercury in Virgo in her exaltation sign, trine Mars in Taurus, 5th house Saturn Rx and Neptune Rx in Capricorn. Mercury also sextile Pluto in 3rd house so again that is the house that governs your intellect and hands. Saturn Rx also trine Mars that is a very good sign as Saturn in Capricorn is strong in his own rulership and Mars received the exaltation from Capricorn.

Again Moon is high in 10th house in the sign of Gemini. Mercury herself is strong so this Moon is also dignified, while moon has rulership over 11th cusp. Moon sextile Venus and Jupiter in Cancer. Jupiter is excellent in the sign of Cancer, in the house of hope and friendship. Also conjunction with Venus that is a common indicator of Wealth and comfort life you might have of popularity with the public and among your friends. To look again, Venus in Leo actually rules your 3rd house cusp so again your intellect and hand skills.

I think the reason you are feeling under the weather might be your Sun in Leo in the 12th house and in t-square with Pluto and Mars. Sun in Leo rules Venus. Sun quincunx Saturn also, Saturn opposition to your Jupiter.

Sun in 12th house is not always bad. It is in fact very good for people who are working behind the scene, hospitals, charity and underground, hidden subjects. Overall, I think you just need to go through some self identity issue or most likely also related to a male family member like your father or older brother. To me you have some unusual creativity talent. Even though those planets are in Rx. It only means your talent will come to the surface slowly and in an indirect way.

I don't think you are unfortunate at all. You are still too young to know about yourself. Have confident in yourself.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Do you like to write something mystical and hidden or even thriller? I am just wondering as your Sun in 12th house. You do have a choice to get famous with Moon in the 12th house. That is a very common feature.

Silveruy

Do you like to write something mystical and hidden or even thriller? I am just wondering as your Sun in 12th house. You do have a choice to get famous with Moon in the 12th house. That is a very common feature.

I was thinking more comic book or graphic novel