Anything with my crush?

tribe

Hi,

I feel like there could be something with this girl. WE have just met recently. We are both females. Any thoughts? Thanks

Attachments

• astro.jpg
    astro.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 51

waybread

I doubt it. I'm not picking up anything by way of applying aspects or strong reception with your two significators.

ElenaJ

Doesn't look positive, descendent significator mercury is approaching an opposition to Uranus who co-rules the 12th of restrictions , while the moon squares Neptune on the ascendent.

tribe

Hi. Yes, I am talking about a crush, it is sweet..nothing to intense. My bad for the picture. Here is a better one.

tribe

I believe I attached the picture

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_we_be_together.61969.189037.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_we_be_together.61969.189037.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Yes, it sounds like you're talking about a crush and a romance, not yet a long-term partner. So 5h at least to start. Significator of 5h Moon is in your house and sign, passing square to Neptune at your ascendant and applying to conjunction with you shortly. (I'm not sure what happened with that Neptune square as the numbers are too small for me to see). 9h in Horary is considered by some as an unfortunate placement for the Moon, ending in 12h, but let's not go there just yet since it's also your / Jupiter's house. I hope it's very sweet.

Yes, the chart is more legible now, and in fact moon has just passed the square with Neptune, and approaches the conjunction with Jupiter. If this is a love affair, then yes, moon and Jupiter are the significators, so it does look positive.
North node is conjunct the 5th cusp, although Saturn opposes it so it may not last too long. Enjoy while it lasts.

Chrysalis

Yes there is something there with L5/moon conjoined jupiter/angular. Moon does make a dexter sextile aspect to next venus (female planet), so there is potential for more flirtatious energy, this will produce more lighthearted flirting and such...but it just won't lead to anything too serious.