Will I meet someone in October?

virgo18

I have been waiting for transiting Jupiter to conjunct my Natal Mercury (7th house ruler) since July. This is about to happen in few weeks so I casted an horary chart to know if I'll meet someone new and important/ relationship material during that time.

This is what I got:

Me - Jupiter in Libra/Moon in Taurus
Someone new - Mercury in Virgo/Sun in Virgo (I say the Sun because it is in the 7th so it is obvious that the luminary also represents the quesited)

My ruler is in the 7th and burning by the Sun!
And Moon trines Sun, so this tell me I'll meet someone but...

Will it be bad??? Reception is awful (I won't like him?)... Mercury is Retro in his own 12th... (someone from the past?)

Im think this will be a fiasco.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-20-19-18-07.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-20-19-18-07.png
    246.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Sunrise

I have been waiting for transiting Jupiter to conjunct my Natal Mercury (7th house ruler) since July. This is about to happen in few weeks so I casted an horary chart to know if I'll meet someone new and important/ relationship material during that time.

This is what I got:

Me - Jupiter in Libra/Moon in Taurus
Someone new - Mercury in Virgo/Sun in Virgo (I say the Sun because it is in the 7th so it is obvious that the luminary also represents the quesited)

My ruler is in the 7th and burning by the Sun!
And Moon trines Sun, so this tell me I'll meet someone but...

Will it be bad??? Reception is awful (I won't like him?)... Mercury is Retro in his own 12th... (someone from the past?)

Im think this will be a fiasco.

Re: Will I meet someone in October?
yes you will!!
I suggest when you meet him, put another horary chart and then look at the opportunities and connectors between you. Not now....
hope the best