T20 Cricket World Cup 2014

cricastro

As the Cricket T20 World Cup 2014 is picking up pace by entering in to its final round of group matches I am starting this thread to try to analyze the possible outcome of the Event Charts. it will be great if other experience Sports Astrologers Join the discussion and give their comments as I ll be posting Chart and my Analysis for The Matches.

cricastro

This is a sports event chart for W t20 WC Cricket Match between rival India and Pakistan and will be played today at a neutral venue, Dhaka Bangladesh. the event details are 21 march 2014, 19:30, MirPur, Bangladesh. (if someone cant find MirPur they can use Dhaka as place.
Pak Vs India T20 21 march 2014.png
As I use color method to analyze the sports event chart. I Assign Asc to india team as their outfits are in Blue while Pakistan is in a darker outfit in dark green goes to dsc. this chart looks easy for me as Dsc ruler mars trine POF which makes dsc team win. so my vote is for Pakistan victory. Can any one else give their suggestions?

bluetooth

Is it venus trines POF or mars trine POF ??
Look carefully.
Where is antiscion of POF?
wat are aspects of planets to it ??

cricastro

it is very clearly Mars trines Pof as Mars is in Libra @ 26 while POF is in 23 Aquarius. and APOF is not making any aspect with venus or mars.