Solar Return Chart looking gloomy

I've been looking at this Solar Return chart (natal also attached) and just wanted to share my views on it and ask what you guys thing.

I am using Alcabitius houses and traditional rulership as I am studying from Rob Zoller's materials. I am focusing on the traditional planets mainly but I tend not to ignore the modern planets completely.

First thing that pops into my mind is the 8th house stellium in the Solar Return. We find Pluto and Jupiter conjunct in the 8th, both retrograde. Jupiter rules the natal 4th and 8th by exaltation, both houses associated with end of life. Pluto's transformation powers will be magnified by the Jupiter conjunction. In the 8th house we also have Saturn retrograde and the Moon. Moon is the ruler of the natal 8th; Saturn - natal 2nd and 3rd (money, material possessions and travel/neighbours).

In the 1st house we find Mercury retrograde and the Sun, both natally determined towards the 8th by position. Mars is in domicile in the 10th (career) and Venus is in the 12th (illnesses) in Gemini, trine Saturn in the 8th (orb 8), slightly ameliorating the 8th house stellium.

I'm interpreting all this as fear over financial well-being (Saturn ruling the 2nd) could lead to some kind of a dangerous experience (Saturn being in the 8th in domicile in the Solar Return). This will be magnified by the Jupiter-Pluto conjunction (if we look at modern rulerships, Pluto ruling the 12th - illnesses; and 1st - body/self; and Jupiter being in the 12th sign from the Ascendant natally). But because Jupiter is a benefic and ruled by Venus, even if it's retrograde, I tend to be optimistic about the outcome for the year.

All this is just my initial thoughts, apologies if they are all over the place.

I am just looking for some feedback on how my thinking flows; whether you see the same things or if you can add anything else that might be useful.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Natal Chart.jpg
    Natal Chart.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 26
  • SR 2020.jpg
    SR 2020.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 25

Osamenor

Staff member
It's been five months since this solar return. How do you see your predictions manifesting? What's happened in your life to bear them out?

Well, worry over financial matters has been consistent for the past couple of years. This has increased slightly since the beginning of October. There have also been some minor health complaints, although not serious enough to even warrant a visit to the doctor and most likely caused by anxiety.

Started new job in October, that's the only other thing that's worth noting. Obviously due to lockdown nothing else is happening!