Which lawyer to work with?

AW041

Hi,

I have discussed my divorce case with 3 lawyers, and now it has come to the hiring one of them. I am looking at somebody who can really push my argument forward and get me what I want. The case may start off as mutual but anytime convert to contested. So I really don't want to be regretting with the choice of lawyer then
I put in 3 charts one for each one of them. Am not sure which one would be the best choice.
I asked, Will Lawyer XX be a good lawyer to work with and get me what I want?

Would really appreciate your support.

Please advise

Regards

Attachments

• Lawyer 1.jpg
    Lawyer 1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Lawyer 2.jpg
    Lawyer 2.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Lawyer 3.jpg
    Lawyer 3.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 25

fensi88

Lawyer is represented with 9 house ruler.

Lawyer 1 is represented with Venus which is in fall of Moon/you and in no dignity of Mercury/you. So, he can not help you.

Lawyer 2 is represented with Jupiter which exalt Mars/you so he will help you. But Mars/you is in no duignities of Jupiter so you will not be happy with his support!

Lawyer 3 is represented with Jupiter which is in triplicity of Moon/you and face of the Sun/you. Next Sun/you are in sign and triplicity of Jupiter/him so you will like his support!

Good luck!

Last edited:

AW041

Oh thank you!
I thought Lawyer was 7th house.
How about looking at getting me what I want? would it be the 4th house?

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your post:
30 Nov 2020 TZ = -1.0 9.2500 P.M. 20e28 44n49
ASC=19Leo47
As ruler of the 4 house is Mars which exalt Sun/you that means end will be super-good for you!

AW041

I cast the chart when I read your post:
30 Nov 2020 TZ = -1.0 9.2500 P.M. 20e28 44n49
ASC=19Leo47
As ruler of the 4 house is Mars which exalt Sun/you that means end will be super-good for you!

Thank you! this is so kind of you! really appreciate it.

Regards