Sports Astrology Forum Rules: Posts must include astrological techniques

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilsontc

Staff member
All,

All threads in the Sports astrology section are about ASTROLOGY and so MUST include some astrology (e.g., an astrological explanation of the match, astrological methods used to predict a sport, an astrological chart, etc.). This is NOT a bookies' Forum where the purpose is to guess at the outcomes of matches. Threads WITHOUT astrology may be removed at any time.

About the need for astrological posts,

Tim

Osamenor

Staff member
I've noticed many new members making non-astrological posts in this forum. For that reason, I would like to add the following (I've also included it in a warning post in the most hijacked thread):

If you are a new member, with your posts still in moderation (they are until at least one of your posts has been approved and your status has updated) you may not post just to ask for sports predictions, and you may not post just to discuss a match. If you do so, your post will not be approved. You MAY post something about astrology as it relates to sports. However, if you use a thin reference to astrology as an excuse to post about sports--that is, a post that's really just asking for predictions or discussing a match with a quick mention of astrology tacked on like an afterthought--again, your post will not be approved. If we see repeated non-astrological posts from a new member, we'll assume you're not interested in astrology and ban you.

This forum is ONLY for people who want to discuss astrology first and foremost. If you're more interested in discussing sports, this forum is not for you. Go join a sports forum instead.

If you genuinely want to discuss astrology, you must show that by making astrological posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.