Free sexual love

Blaze

Account Closed
I believe in Jesus Christ. And I don't think he is against free love. (Free sexual encounters). We are a free people! Down with useless restrictions.

I want everyone to be happy.

I am a Cancer.

Don't get free love without a glove, m8.

chris10

You first, Chris. I simply must know.

I'm a scorpio moon who doesn't hide.
I don't feel like repeating the story of my life on here ... Again :tongue: !! Especially NOT on this thread. Check my last horary thread, it reveals plenty :biggrin:

Blaze

Account Closed
I'm a scorpio moon who doesn't hide.
I don't feel like repeating the story of my life on here ... Again :tongue: !! Especially NOT on this thread. Check my last horary thread, it reveals plenty :biggrin:

You gotta link it, teach. I'm a dumb student wanting to learn. :sad:

chris10

That thread was legit. Looking for love though, eh? I'm pretty sure a Greek fireball like you won't be alone for life, Chrissy. Companionship and free sexual love will be yours.

I'm so clever

I don't have a problem finding s*x. The problem is, I want the whole package - true love + passion. When I don't have that, I'd rather live a life of celibacy. :smile:
Enough about me.
How about you?

Blaze

Account Closed
I don't have a problem finding s*x. The problem is, I want the whole package - true love + passion. When I don't have that, I'd rather live a life of celibacy. :smile:
Enough about me.
How about you?

Meaningless sex is so much fun in the heat of the moment, but after it's over, feels very...empty.

And me? Whatcha wanna know? I'm an open search engine, just type in a question.

chris10

Meaningless sex is so much fun in the heat of the moment, but after it's over, feels very...empty.

And me? Whatcha wanna know? I'm an open search engine, just type in a question.
You have gemini mercury. Just start talking