For a one good news we always get a bad one in return as a rule.

ScorpCrab

Hello to all.

So, my husband and I both, feel so stuck in a loop of these "news" things.
As if 2020 hasnt been hard itself, this feels like a joke. Ive been trying to study our transits and progressed charts but still I got no answer to this.

Our story is long and hard. And full of ' always changing ' situations.
I could tell it full but only if someone is interested in it all.

But for now I am stuggling with our ' further direction'. For example :

Okay, in short lines, we waited long time for me to get a job so my husband could take paternity leave. I found out I got the job, he finds out there will be loads of problems because of him leaving. See we are both nurses and I got a job at the same clinic hes into. Now his boss tells him - If we knew, we would never hire her.
So basicaly - Got a job 'yaay good news' - maybe Ill be laid off after probation. 'naay' :eek::eek:

I do have progressed moon in Aries indicating a change in family life / fulfiling my ambitions.
Also progressed Mercury in Cancer indicating the same.
My Venus squares Jupiter and I believe this means opportunities for social advancement and financial improvement.
I dont know maybe Im reading this wrong all of the time.
Why is this happening? I love my job and I cannot wait to start working again. My husband just wants to stay home with kids.:love:

Then we wanted to 'buy off' a part of the house we live in.
We find out the owner wants to sell it finally (it has been a hanging question for along long time because we inherited a part of the house) - yaay/ We cannot get a loan for it. - naay

Then we get inheritance money from my husbands parents - yaay / OOps, there commes sudden expense that would never had happened if there was no corona virus AAND all the money and I mean a lot of money goes straight to my husbands ' Im gonna spend everything Ive got on nothing really' past financial issues wich happened way before he met me.
And we could have buy off that part of the house with it...

see I feel so stuck in this so annoying situtions. But currently I am most afraid of us ruining my job chance because we really need it financialy.

I could write so much more in this + and - life situations that come to us like its always going to stay this way.

I am going to post our natal charts and maybe synastry chart for wichever good soul is interested in this ' loop'. Because no matter how hard I try to look into charts Im not good enough to see the core.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_nik.68702.52903.png
    astro_w2gw_nik.68702.52903.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 15
  • astro_w2gw_ana.22336.48276.png
    astro_w2gw_ana.22336.48276.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 21
  • astro_61gw_ana_nik.68797.56966.jpg
    astro_61gw_ana_nik.68797.56966.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 16

Cary2

Banned
I use midpoint pictures in my work. For predictive astrology, I concentrate on Solar Arc directions. I will limit myself to your chart because you are the one experiencing this and expressing your impression of this.

First the good news, and the good news is quite good. Solar Arc Jupiter will soon trine your natal Mars. That will increase you luck, prosperity, mood, and enterprise. You will make well-judged decisions that help a great deal, but it will look like dumb luck to observers and acquaintances even though it is your keen decisions that are mostly responsible. You will find a source of boldness that is more than you have experienced before probably.

However, transiting Saturn is moving to conjunct natal Mars. It will not be very soon, but when it happens the frustration level will rise. There will be bitter hardship and bitter frustration. Someone close to you may die. Since this will be square natal Pluto, you might be cheated out of something you deserve. There may be an injury.

In about two years, Solar Arc Neptune will conjunct the very same natal Mars. There may be sickness. There will be confusion and serious self-doubt. You may succumb to substance abuse, perhaps alcohol.

Up to now, I think much of your frustration has been transiting Uranus moving to conjunct your natal Sun. You will have flashes of brilliance and may feel the need to progress beyond the normal awareness such as your turning to astrology. But the reversals and contradictions you experience now are in part due to transiting Uranus to natal Sun. It may stay that way for a month or more.

You will be somewhat accident-prone during the Uranus-Sun period.

Last edited:

ScorpCrab

Hi Cary2!

Thank you for your efforts in reading my chart. :)

I have to admit this scared me quite good.
So I figured there must be some good aspects also, not only these bad...

My uncle is quite sick - hes got terminal cancer. But this is in a way expected so I do not know how to feel about prediction...
He is also the key point in us buying the house we live in cause hes a partial owner...
the thing I wrote in a previous post. He is close to me, but we are not really close. 🤔

All of my life Ive been succesful avoiding any injuries since I was a child. Im just too careful always.
But sickness... well. We can wait and see.

Im just going through a very negative phase and am always moody. This wasnt really helpful in me cheering up...

I just need a straw of something really good :/

Thank you again. I apriciate the help.
Greetings

Cary2

Banned
It often happens that clients are disappointed that they didn't get miraculous perfection at no charge. I think you need a coach or a cheerleader. That is not an astrologer's job or the job of a medical doctor either. A word of advice: We're in a pandemic. It's really happening.

ScorpCrab

It often happens that clients are disappointed that they didn't get miraculous perfection at no charge. I think you need a coach or a cheerleader. That is not an astrologer's job or the job of a medical doctor either. A word of advice: We're in a pandemic. It's really happening.

I am sorry to offend you. I never said I seek for perfect answer. Maybe only not so negative point of view...

And I am pretty well aware of the pandemic - for me and my husband are on a first defence line beeing nurses.
And we are happy to help.

Thank you,
greets