Should I Contact an Old Flame?

MarmaladeW

I lashed out and was hurtful towards someone I previously dated earlier this year due to a misunderstanding in communication. I'm not sure if contacting them would restore where we were at or if things are permanently severed?

I'm a novice at this but the only beneficial thing I notice is that the sun is in my house but I'm not sure if that just symbolises a prospect I'm currently seeing still in the early stages?

Attachments

• 20201101_053103.jpg
    20201101_053103.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 37

ElenaJ

The two significators are Venus and mars, each in their own sign, who will arrive at an opposition but with no reception.
Moon, your co-significator will next form a semi-sextile with mars, a very weak aspect, but again with no reception. Mars is not only in its own sign, but also house, keeping to himself.
South node on the 3rd cusp shows a problem with communication, and you in your 12th house says you work against your own best interests.
Sun in spiteful scorpio in the ascendent separates from an opposition to Uranus in the 7th, so you lashed out against him in an uncontrolled way. This was especially unexpected by him because the scorpio energy came through your libra ascendent, which is a kinder sign.
Mercury of communication is retrograde and from ascendent squares cold Saturn on the cusp of the 4th, end of the matter. You won't be well received if you contact him.
Venus opposes Chiron, so your pain is evident, but you should use this as a learning experience for the future.
This is the current state of things, and obviously things could change in the future, but you will have to take note of your actions to be better prepared for the future, either with him or with someone else. Harsh words spoken cannot be taken back. Remember.