Did the cop want to kill George Floyd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tikana

From a technical point of view, if you are voting in an an election, you are involved, and the result does have an impact on your life.

nope wrong
if the state is blue, you vote red, your vote doesnt really count.
you might get a candidate A. by majority of the vote but B. would win the elections.

Dirius

I am neither tall and bony or corrupt.:rightful:

What I mean is that the Ascendant describes the querent, but usually in the first chart they cast (obviously not every chart is going to describe you).

A person's description through the chart is not usually a reliable way to validate the house was a correct choice. It is only needed when you are inquiring about some unknown individual, whose physical appearence may matter to the chart.

Dirius

nope wrong
if the state is blue, you vote red, your vote doesnt really count.
you might get a candidate A. by majority of the vote but B. would win the elections.

Doesn't matter, the candidate's eventual win does still affect you. And you are part of the process.

tikana

What I mean is that the Ascendant describes the querent, but usually in the first chart they cast (obviously not every chart is going to describe you).

A person's description through the chart is not usually a reliable way to validate the house was a correct choice. It is only needed when you are inquiring about some unknown individual, whose physical appearence may matter to the chart.

yes it should validate moles or facial features. you should refer to william lilly's chart examples

Dirius

yes it should validate moles or facial features. you should refer to william lilly's chart examples

Yes but he uses it as the querent's description to validate radicality, as amelia explained.

Neither the cop nor george are the querent. And it can easily be tested, recurring horary users will not always get the same description.

The problem with using this to validate a house's choice, is that there are multiple houses which could provide the same description.

Dirius

no.. because sometimes people cannot vote ..
same goes to sporting events. will team a or b win

Still the election results involves you. The governor or representative of your state, will make decisions which have an impact in your life, which inevitably makes the question matter at least a bit to any querent asking it.

tikana

Yes but he uses it as the querent's description to validate radicality, as amelia explained.

Neither the cop nor george are the querent. And it can easily be tested, recurring horary users will not always get the same description.

The problem with using this to validate a house's choice, is that there are multiple houses which could provide the same description.

3rd party questions, you need to validate the chart. does this describe what you are asking about?

just my opinion.
Tik

Ukpoohbear

UKpoohbear - please see that what I'm about to say is said in good humour, not to object to anything you said, or to continue any debate on the first house:

I only want to point out that in most charts, if the ascendant didn't describe the querent, William Lilly would doubt if the chart was valid to start with. Of course we can always check if our chart has hour agreement and other considerations to decide.

Amelia

Yes no problem I said my comment in humour anyway. Maybe the asc does describe me psychologically but I do not fit the tall and bony or corrupt description. But it was said with tongue in cheek humour :tongue: but comment of the thread goes to the 'don't be a Karen' comment :lol: :lol:

My personal preference is to the 7th house being the cop now. Only because I am a member of a horary group who study seriously and they have advised me to use the 7th house in the past, like they advised me with my Marilyn Monroe horary and I know now they got it from Lily.

Also I think the chart is valid because I know of no reason why it would not be.

But everyone feel free to carry on and discuss horary. This thread has blown up beyond my control now, I don't mind. The world seems to be blowing things up these days.

Also for clarity, I am from UK not USA so have no serf to USA.

Last edited:

tikana

Yes no problem I said my comment in humour anyway. Maybe the asc does describe me psychologically but I do not fit the tall and bony or corrupt description. But it was said with tongue in cheek humour :tongue: but comment of the thread goes to the 'don't be a Karen' comment :lol: :lol:

My personal preference is to the 7th house being the cop now. Only because I am a member of a horary group who study seriously and they have advised me to use the 7th house in the past, like they advised me with my Marilyn Monroe horary and I know now they got it from Lily.

Also I think the chart is valid because I know of no reason why it would not be.

But everyone feel free to carry on and discuss horary. This thread has blown up beyond my control now, I don't mind. The world seems to be blowing things up these days.

Also for clarity, I am from UK not USA so have no serf to USA.

in ref to serf

our tax money pay cops salaries. we pay them to protect us. and when they retire they get a good retirement.
they work for us.
thats why we have a defund police movement going on.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Lilly comtradicts himself as well... so the chart has to make sense. A lot of hia charts dont.
Like buying Mr B's house. He flips from lord of 7th to almuten/resident of 7th house to describe a seller and assign priority as a main lord.
I m sure they will testify in court and recordings will be introduced. We have them.
It does make sense to me as said multiple times, it has worked for me in the past much better than 7th, so that is reason enough to continue with it. I don't believe in following something because Lilly said so until it doesn't work for me. There could be cases where Lilly might have given examples that worked for others, but then again perhaps not for others. What works for me, I use. What works for others, they use. One can discuss, as you and I have, but we do not need to bully eachother into using what you like or I like, as you and I haven't and are civil to each other. Some might change their stance and follow a different house, could be because they haven't had that much experience or because they are part of groups where others use a certain house and they feel safer to use it, or could also be they fear being bullied by certain people on this thread if they stuck by their initial choice - who knows - could be anything. After all, alone on this thread we have many examples of intimidation tactics. Besides myself, there have been others that at least started out with the 8th. I am going to stick by my choice due to past experience and as it makes sense to me on yet another horary as this one.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

It does make sense to me as said multiple times, it has worked for me in the past much better than 7th, so that is reason enough to continue with it. I don't believe in following something because Lilly said so until it doesn't work for me. There could be cases where Lilly might have given examples that worked for others, but then again perhaps not for others. What works for me, I use. What works for others, they use. One can discuss, as you and I have, but we do not need to bully eachother into using what you like or I like, as you and I haven't and are civil to each other. Some might change their stance and follow a different house, could be because they haven't had that much experience or because they are part of groups where others use a certain house and they feel safer to use it, or could also be they fear being bullied by certain people on this thread if they stuck by their initial choice - who knows - could be anything. After all, alone on this thread we have many examples of intimidation tactics. Besides myself, there have been others that at least started out with the 8th. I am going to stick by my choice due to past experience and as it makes sense to me on yet another horary as this one.

Just wanted to say that people should be free to have their own interpretations of horary, even if it is independent and free from sourced or traditional methods.

I have been on the receiving end of bullying from a horary group (not here) where I was effectively exiled because of my views. It was very dogmatic and basically has nothing to do with horary but everything to do with the attitude of people.

I started off with the 8th house because I googled it, and I've changed my mind at different times between the 1st and 7th houses but because of my respect for a traditional horary group, I have fallen towards the 7th house. Although it is true I have a lack of experience and even studying of horary.

But it is definitely not because I feel intimidated into choosing the 7th because it is the most dominant opinion. I am not even emotionally involved enough to feel intimidated and I don't mind a fight to stand up for my beliefs. I was even personally insulted by a horary person from another group, which all started because I had my own views on something. So I understand your frustration at being the one with the minority opinion.

I am fully open and receptive to all views,

PS: sorry if me commenting I found the Karen comment funny was insensitive to you, it was not intended to be.

Last edited:

tikana

I already stated why i think i dont need to reexplain
Jup perfectly describes the cop
Merc is George

:)

david starling

Just wanted to say cos this is my thread that people should be free to have their own interpretations of horary, even if it is independent and free from sourced or traditional methods.

I have been on the receiving end of bullying from a horary group (not here) where I was effectively exiled because of my views. It was very dogmatic and basically has nothing to do with horary but everything to do with the attitude of people.

I started off with the 8th house because I googled it, and I've changed my mind at different times between the 1st and 7th houses but because of my respect for a traditional horary group, I have fallen towards the 7th house. Although it is true I have a lack of experience and even studying of horary.

But it is definitely not because I feel intimidated into choosing the 7th because it is the most dominant opinion. I am not even emotionally involved enough to feel intimidated and I don't mind a fight to stand up for my beliefs. I was even personally insulted by a horary person from another group, which all started because I had my own views on something. So I understand your frustration at being the one with the minority opinion.

I am fully open and receptive to all views and so should everyone else be.

PS: sorry if me commenting I found the Karen comment funny was insensitive to you, it was not intended to be.

What's the "Karen comment" referring to? Who's Karen?

Ukpoohbear

What's the "Karen comment" referring to? Who's Karen?

Someone on this thread said 'you went all Karen on me. It is referring to the 'Karen' who was caught on camera at Central Park falsely telling police she was being attacked by a black man when he asked her to put her dog on a leash.

I didn't know at first either until I read a headline which said, 'Another 'Karen' scolds a mom for letting her young son drive a toy car 'without a licence' during clash at a California park.' Later in the article it said 'a slang term for a white woman perceived to be entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is considered reasonable.'

Last edited:

tikana

Still the election results involves you. The governor or representative of your state, will make decisions which have an impact in your life, which inevitably makes the question matter at least a bit to any querent asking it.

then every question involving elections globally becomes "it involves you"
inluding asking If Korean dictator alive or dead
if a president of country xxxx will get releected
When the Queen will die.

:)

david starling

Someone on this thread said 'you went all Karen on me. It is referring to the 'Karen' who was caught on camera at Central Park falsely telling police she was being attacked by a black man when he asked her to put her dog on a leash.

I didn't know at first either until I read a headline which said, 'Another 'Karen' scolds a mom for letting her young son drive a toy car 'without a licence' during clash at a California park.' Later in the article it said 'a slang term for a white woman perceived to be entitled or demanding beyond the scope of what is considered reasonable.'

It was a strange incident. The guy is a bird-watcher who apparently hates dogs. He's appointed himself "leash sheriff" in an intimidating, dominating way, racial issues aside. Could have been a white guy doing the same thing, asserting male privilege.

My takeaway is that she was relying on police prejudice against black men to get him to back off, which was very wrong of her to do.

Last edited:

tikana

https://www.insider.com/karen-meme-origin-the-history-of-calling-women-karen-white-2020-5

wilsontc

Staff member
Back to astrology, to All

All,

This is NOT the place to have a political discussion. If you want to discuss something non-astrologically, do it on the Chat Forum. I have deleted ALL non-astrological posts and will continue to do so.

Back to astrology,

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.