Football (Soccer): number of goals

Azif

Dear all,
I would like to bring this discussion (which I hope is not open yet) about the prediction of goals in a football (soccer) game. I suppose it is generally accepted (if not, please contradict) that a change of an axis or a planet entering a different House may predict a scoring opportunity. Well, my question is how do you guys calculate the possible amount of goals. Which chart factors should I look at for that? Thanks in advance.

sven555

In the hundreds of charts I have examined. Ruling planets moving house, the Moon moving house or ASC/MC/DSC/IC changing sign , have resulted in the highest probability of a goal being scored.

Also, the moon's sign + next aspect applying can help you determine the number of goals in a match

Azif

Thank you both. That´s somehow what I already knew. The tricky thing isn´t so much to predict scoring opportunities but goals exactly. Let´s pick an example: how would you proceed about yesterday´s Portugal-France game?

Azif

Let me reformulate the question: in a 0-0 match, which factors must prevail? A combust Moon is perhaps the most significant sign of draw but it doesn´t tell anything about goals, right? So, what do we need? Retrograde planets in 1st, 4th, 10th and 7th? Thanks again.