Will we ever speak again?

Desertgirl

I haven't spoken to this person in almost a year. We always had fun conversations, but we lost touch. Will we ever speak again?

I'm mercury in 9th house in Taurus, and friend is retro, detriment Jupiter in my 1st house. We're in a separating trine. Is it a definite no?

image1.PNG-6.jpeg

Sunrise

Or, since this person was a friend, should I be using the 11th house instead?

I haven't spoken to this person in almost a year. We always had fun conversations, but we lost touch. Will we ever speak again?

I'm mercury in 9th house in Taurus, and friend is retro, detriment Jupiter in my 1st house. We're in a separating trine. Is it a definite no?
View attachment 59392

dear if he is a natured, very very dear person for you, a real friend usually we take the main 11th house.
Whether so or else (7th or 11th) I see communication.

So, if we take the 1st (you) 7th (friend): Jupiter to Mercury's sign in your 1st house and retrograde. There is also the lucky:northnode::innocent: .
Mercury (you) in the 9th house -the own house communication and long distance and overseas.
The Moon will meet Mars (will be retro in while) :mars:is the Lord of your third own house (communication) and then will meet :venus: (the Lady of his own third house) where you are :)mercury:)in there:whistling: ........

Now, If we take the 11th (friends), again shows communication. not fast but shows communication.
Moon (your friend) into your 11th house - the house of luck and wishes - he is in his own home.
If you look at the Moon aspects we have:
- first, will catch Mars (the ruler of your 3rd house):joyful:
-after We have an future aspect Moon (friend) withMercury (you) :square:
but also we have an aspect from antiscia :)mercury:/:moon:)
all these make me think that the to of you Surely will have contact again
I will wait your news with impatience my dear

Last edited:

Desertgirl

Thank you for your interpretations and the logic behind them. Do you think since I am mercury, the faster moving planet, I will have to initiate communication in order to reconnect with this person? By the way, I appreciate how you took the time to go step-by-step and explain the logic of your thinking. It truly helps me learn the process of horary.

Desertgirl

You were right. I ran into this person quite accidentally on the 14th of May. We spoke very briefly. Since I originally asked this question on 14th of April, is there anything in my original chart suggesting that it would be one month before the communication occurred?
Thank you!

Osamenor

Staff member
My understanding is that if a horary chart shows x will happen, x happens when a crucial planet changes signs and/or an aspect involved in the prediction perfects. On May 14th (or very late on the 13th, depending on your time zone), the moon entered Virgo. By the end of the day on the 14th, it was conjunct the ascendant of this horary chart (or applying conjunction, again depending on your time zone) and applying trine to Mercury. Due to being retrograde, Mercury was only 2 degrees away from where it had been on April 14th.

So on that day, your friend's significator was in your sign and applying trine to you.

Why it took a whole month for this to happen, instead of happening the first time the moon was in that position since you cast the horary, I'm not sure.

Sunrise

You were right. I ran into this person quite accidentally on the 14th of May. We spoke very briefly. Since I originally asked this question on 14th of April, is there anything in my original chart suggesting that it would be one month before the communication occurred?
Thank you!

dear thank you very much for the information and I am pleased to finally communicate with your friend.
As I wrote above:
dear if he is a natured, very very dear person for you, a real friend usually we take the main 11th house.
the closer- very very good friends - those you have in your heart, seem to appear from the 11th house.
If it is a person (The least known) who simply interested in learning something about it and it is not a close friend, it is a simple a person that you know, then you get the 7th.

With regard to the time I do not consider much of it in horary because it is very difficult for me. Better to tell you the experienced members
thank you again for your update:innocent:

Desertgirl

Given our that our last communication was brief but good (and in a happy setting), I was wondering if we would communicate at least one more time in 2016. I asked, "Will we communicate at least once more this year?"

I cast an horary today. I was thinking that using my friend as the 7th is probably more appropriate. This time, houses worry me. I am Mercury in the 8th. My friend is Jupiter(detr) in the 12. I am also the Moon (detr) in the 4th. Although Mercury and Jupiter are separating, the Moon is applying to Jup. I don't like the houses we're in. I associate the 4th, 8th and 12th with loss or sadness. Could this possibly indicate that the next time we communicate, it won't be in a happy context? Thanks.

FullSizeRender(3).jpg

Iced8Ace

If you have romantic interest, then yes, use the 7th. Don't add all aspect lines in the future; they make the chart hard to read.

Disclaimer: I am novice at horary.

Yes, & I think there's TOL. A friend of yours will help the matter.

You are in the 9th, not 8th. The 4th house is not about loss/sadness, it is about the end of the matter, the father, property etc.

What is strange is that the questied is hiding from you. My understanding is that it is due to the receptions. I am confused on whether the questied is unfriendly to the 3rd party performing TOL or if that signifies how he feels towards you. I think his placement in the 12th would indicate that he is unfriendly towards you, but take that with a grain of salt.

Desertgirl

Do you mean TOL from Pluto? I wasn't sure if I should count Pluto. I'm not surprised that the quesited is hiding. I have a suspicion that the quesited checks up on me, but pretends not to. When I last saw this person, the meeting seemed to be planned, and it took me by surprise.

Iced8Ace

there is no TOL

oops, I see now that Mercury is separating, not applying to Jupiter so yeah, no TOL. Thanks for the correction!

OK so it's just moon applying to Jup. A potential yes.

Edit: I forgot to add. If there's no TOL, then receptions indicate that he is unfriendly towards you. Not worth your time.

Last edited:

tikana

oops, I see now that Mercury is separating, not applying to Jupiter so yeah, no TOL. Thanks for the correction!

OK so it's just moon applying to Jup. A potential yes.

Edit: I forgot to add. If there's no TOL, then receptions indicate that he is unfriendly towards you. Not worth your time.

Not from pluto...-- points at Desertgirl's post