Almost 40 and still seeking... (sade sati?)

ramsye

Hi,

I have been reading up about Sade Sati recently and am wondering if this is what is bring multiple challenges into my life. I am in the most intense phase (phase 2) from Aug 2012 - Nov 2014 - I can definitely say my issues escalated around Aug 2012 and have had many challenges - break up of a relationship with my ex-boyfriend, a tough living situation last year, short term job contracts, now a lay off, health issues in 2013 etc. If I was able to survive 2013, I am sure I'll survive anything else. I am not complaining, I have learned SO MUCH about myself and have been working through my learnings.

If it's not too much trouble, would you mind telling me a little about sade saati, with respect to my chart?

Since phase 3 starts in Nov 2014, can I expect things to be a little less challenging? i.e. find a job, find a relationship etc.?

Sade Sati ends in 2017 - or will it be that I will find a relationship/stability only around then?

I am swati nakshatra, libra according to Vedic zodiac signs...

Here is my chart (western, but it has my birth details). Any insights you can provide will be very helpful especially re: workplace stability,
http://s133.photobucket.com/user/ram...chart.gif.html

Thanks in advance!
Ramsy

Rajarshi

Hi,

I have been reading up about Sade Sati recently and am wondering if this is what is bring multiple challenges into my life. I am in the most intense phase (phase 2) from Aug 2012 - Nov 2014 - I can definitely say my issues escalated around Aug 2012 and have had many challenges - break up of a relationship with my ex-boyfriend, a tough living situation last year, short term job contracts, now a lay off, health issues in 2013 etc. If I was able to survive 2013, I am sure I'll survive anything else. I am not complaining, I have learned SO MUCH about myself and have been working through my learnings.

If it's not too much trouble, would you mind telling me a little about sade saati, with respect to my chart?

Since phase 3 starts in Nov 2014, can I expect things to be a little less challenging? i.e. find a job, find a relationship etc.?

Sade Sati ends in 2017 - or will it be that I will find a relationship/stability only around then?

I am swati nakshatra, libra according to Vedic zodiac signs...

Here is my chart (western, but it has my birth details). Any insights you can provide will be very helpful especially re: workplace stability,
http://s133.photobucket.com/user/ram...chart.gif.html

Thanks in advance!
Ramsy

Hope you are talking about your Moon sign here.

But, main calculations should be done through Ascendant......THIS REPRESENTS YOUR POSITION AT THE TIME OF BIRTH.

In other words, You were born on Earth and EARTH is represented in a horoscope by ASCENDANT.

This is the starting point not your Moon sign ( Libra).

Interestingly, Saturn's other name is SWATI UCHHAYAN or ' who gets exalted in Swati'. Prima facie, Saturn's ' Sade Sati ' is not the main cause of your sufferings.

Best wishes

ramsye

Hi Rajarshi,

I am attaching my Vedic chart. Libra is my moon sign and you're right, Aries is my ascendant. Thanks for taking a look.

Loosely interpreting what you said, if Saturn is exalted in Swati, this time should not have been that challenging for me. What would you consider as the reason? With thanks,
Ramsy

Attachments

• VedicBirthChart.JPG
    VedicBirthChart.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 26

Rajarshi

You have not given your birth particulars.

You should attach vedic chart from www.mykundali.com following STICKY thread. Vimsottari dasa is very important to judge along with your present age.

Rahu in 8th house most probably is creating the problem for you.

Rajarshi

You are passing through Saturn Main Dasa & Rahu sub Dasa from 21.11.2011 to 27.09.2014.

Rahu is in 8th house [ house of obstruction] from ascendant.Saturn & Rahu are well connected through constellations and you are getting ill effect of Rahu. Last year in transit both Saturn & Rahu were in Swati constellation [ owned by Rahu]. Consequently, you felt maximum problems.

You must consult Vedic astrologer personally[ you will not get solution in Forum] as Rahu is in 8th house and two planets in 12th house. Both 8th & 12th houses are Dusthan [ problematic houses]. You need to have comprehensive remedy to balance your life.

Best Wishes

ramsye

Hi Rajarshi,

Once the Saturn Main Dasa and Rahu sub Dasa ends, do you believe things have a chance to get better when I pass through the Jupiter sub dasa? Do you see anything positive in my chart in the next 12 months, with regards to a serious relationship, a stable job, or a move from my current location?

I am very impressed that you immediately pointed out the reason was Rahu in the eight house (and not sade saati as I assumed).

I appreciate your advice on my chart placements in the 8th/12th house. I'll try to find an astrologer (I don't know anyone except for a friend who's in the process of studying it!)

Thanks so much.

@Astroenthusiast - I did draw up another chart to double check but it does look like this is the sade sati period....why do you think otherwise?

Last edited:

Rajarshi

Hi Rajarshi,

Once the Saturn Main Dasa and Rahu sub Dasa ends, do you believe things have a chance to get better when I pass through the Jupiter sub dasa? Do you see anything positive in my chart in the next 12 months, with regards to a serious relationship, a stable job, or a move from my current location?

I am very impressed that you immediately pointed out the reason was Rahu in the eight house (and not sade saati as I assumed).

I appreciate your advice on my chart placements in the 8th/12th house. I'll try to find an astrologer (I don't know anyone except for a friend who's in the process of studying it!)

Thanks so much.

@Astroenthusiast - I did draw up another chart to double check but it does look like this is the sade sati period....why do you think otherwise?

Life should not be planned for 12 months. Mercury Dasa in your case may be relevant also.

Please note Jupiter is in 12th house [ Jupiter is a fabourable planet for Aries Ascenadnt though] and you need to consult Vedic astrologer as suggested to get relief.

You will appreciate that one chart needs 2 hours time to understand & analyse and you should not attempt to get final solution through Forum.

Best wishes & God bless

Astroenthusiast

Hi Rajarshi,

I am sorry. I was wrong. I thought sade satti occurs when saturn transits houses adjacent to the sign in which natal saturn is placed, which is not right. Sorry once again.