Will we speak again?

astrology02

I am wondering if this man and I will ever speak again?

My interpretation:

Me (Ascendant)- Scorpio= represented by planet Mars
Him (7th house)- Taurus= represented by planet Venus

*Also take into consideration the moon*

- Venus (him) is making a sextile to mars (me), however it is seperating . (+)
-Mars (me) in cancer, is in fall (weak position) (-)
-because the planets are seperating, that could mean the end of our relationship (-)
-Venus (him) is in conjunction with the sun (could mean that he is with someone else, that is why we aren't talking) (-)
-Moon in opposition to saturn - can't be good. (-)

Overall the condition of this chart doesn't look too good to me, the only thing it really has going for it is a weak seperating aspect between mars and venus.

So i am going to say no.

Did i interpret this right?

Attachments

• will_we_speak_again.jpg
    will_we_speak_again.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 33

Culpeper

Premium Member
You came to the correct conclusion. It looks like a valid chart, but I cannot find anything promising in it. The aspects are all separating. Moon is opposed in the same degree by Saturn. The main significators are in the terms of Saturn. There are just no positive points.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I agree with both the OP and Culpeper in a "no" answer to this question (basically the 2 house-of-communications significators, Moon and Saturn, applying to partile opposition) however I can't say "ever" (open ended), but I would say over the next 6 months (number of signs in the chart between Moon and Saturn, giving 1 month to each sign)

Last edited: