rising signs on cusp or between signs so to speak

Ageus

Are there interpretations available for having a rising sign on a cusp. exp. I have Taurus rising at 29 degs so its almost gemini.

dr. farr

There have been a number of discussions regarding this matter; check Houses and Cusps section, also enter "cusps" in the search function, under "search all threads"

Many (actually most) astrological experts will say that at 29 degrees the influence/indications of the next sign should be used for delineation, either primarily or even exclusively (Ptolemy himself indicated this approach) However, some practitioners (including your truly) will say that even though the 29th degree is involved, nonetheless that sign should be used in the delineation, while including some of the influence/indications of the next sign in the delineation as well. For me, under such circumstances, I would accord most influence to the decanate and duodenary signs in which that 29th degree is posited, rather than to either the main sign or to the next sign.

There is a 'plethora' of information on AW, espec in the 'stickys' at the top of every forum, our Education forum and Recommendations forum to. Plus we have a good search feature, bit like google using keywords initially select advanced and try just selecting 'titles' rather than posts or you'll get too many threads