28th Jan,My solar return chart

turkish girl

Hello everyone,

I recently celebrated my birthday,25th age.I tried to read it all but combine it with natal chart makes me puzzled.

I started with my ascendant and SR ASC.But it seems there is not much influence.There is just direct Chiron opposite to My SR ASC if I should read small planets in SR?

''If the SR Ascendant is the same as your natal Asc. then this year could be a very important year with great integration from your part.''Is it true even there is no trigger aspect to my ascendant?

''Look into which house the SR Ascendant falls in your natal chart.
If it falls within 5° of the next house cusp then take the next house.''It is 29 degree of virgo.So I should take it being in Libra?Then 2nd house matters highlighted.That can be true to some extent because İ am saving money to buy a car.And I am careful about my bugdet.Do you think it is a good year to buy a car?

I consider next year shows good,peaceful time at home since venus and jupiter,and their aspect there.To be honest my mom acting much better to me even though we do not share much.I guess she started to feel scared about losing me.

I still see restless Moon in fall scorpio.Square aspect with my personal planets and involves with my T square.I am still on therapy started to group therapy too for the panic disorder.What do you think about this stuff?

Last two year were terrible for me.Lost of retrogrades,lots of 6th-12th eclipses in my chart.The last Leo eclipse also taken place on my 12th at the end of january.But on 6th of Jan I had capricorn eclipse on my 5th.Even though solar sun in 5th.Can we say this next year 5th house will be activated.

Lol well ,I play games(all kinda video games etc.)as hell.And I befriended with co workers at work.I am feeeling much better at work than college.I assume Solar Sun effects my 11th too.

I postponed the speciality exam for months to recover mentally a bit.Now planning to study after february.You guys see any change in work area.Though it is a long process.The exam will be on August.

And lastly,do you see any potential for a relationship?I have not dated for two year.

Thanks.

Attachments

• solar return chart.jpg
    solar return chart.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

jac

You've got my birthday! First off I see the majority of planets are in the northern hemisphere, so you may want to work on being overly self-absorbed. Aquarius generally benefits through friendships and associations, being aligned with the eleventh house. It is also said, and is frequently true, that Aquarians don't get serious, i.e., locked into a relationship till after age 30.

With a stellium in your 5th house, you might find the energy you put into therapy might be more rewarding put into some kind of performing, be it acting, reading, playing music, assisting with production. Examine the fifth house and what it means.

Gaming might be fun, but it's time to move into something constructive you can use in life. You're an adult and your coming responsibilities require the experience that come from being in the world. PLUS, anxieties have an interesting way of evaporating as soon as you notice the results of your serious efforts.

Your moon opposing your mercury looks to put you at odds articulating your message, this would be very worthwhile to look into. Communicating is essential.

There is always potential for relationship, but one should be selective. If you buy a car, have a trusted, experienced friend check it out first, have enough funds to avoid junk, and DON'T buy one during Mercury retrograde.

Focus on how you want to spend your life, because there will never be a better time than the present to expound the energy. That way, by the time your Saturn return hits, you'll already have invested in something.

Belated Happy Birthday!

lya

Well all I can remember from SR ascendant conjunct natal ascendant that it was definitly an important year but a very tough one because saturn was opposite my natal sun but in your case dont worry since you have jupiter sextile your sun and venus then a good year ahead