End of Sade Sati

Dunn

Hi, astrologers, I have acquired a lot of help from this community. I feel particularly refreshed today, and hope emerges in my life again as it seems that my Sade Sati is finally about to be over. I feel like sharing some of my stories.

I was born at 10:00am 22/July/1991 in Zhongli, Taiwan. Ever since I was a child, I have been very interested in observing languages. I have a little background knowledge in astrology. Looking back, it was probably because my birth Moon in the 3rd house.

Of course, my hobby resulted in my choice in linguistics as the major in college. I do like to study languages, but, my problem is, I don't like to work.

Being a language lover only allows me to have an expertise. I get bored with routines very quickly, and not being able to maintaining a job for over half a years has both wasted my time and damaged my resume. I become a useless slob for my family. I have started working since Feb. 2016 as a language translator, then unemployment for one year starting from August 2016, then another translator job (Sep/2017-Dec/2017), then another ten-month unemployment. In September 2018, I was hospitalized for 4 days for hypokalemia due to malnutrition from poverty, during which I temporarily lost my ability to use my limbs. Now, I am a 27-year-old sales assistant to a small company, and I'm still unhappy with my job.

As far as keeping a job goes, I consider myself a failure. I want to ask my real question: Should I go back to school to become a lawyer? Will I be able to become one? Will I successfully keep this job?

Thanks. Please give me some advice.