Will he call me? (Non romantic question)

Lemmpi

6jj6ad.jpg

Will he call me/take contact to me? I want to give him something and he said he will think about it and call me later. But he has not..and i don't want to call again. (It would be the 3 time i call about the same thing.) His third house ruler mercury sextile moon? He will? Regulus is in conjuction to Venus. Exactly almost but just separating. Moon last aspect is square to Neptune. What is that?

Lemmpi

Oh so quiet here today. Someone online? I haven't heard from him today. Im starting to feel pissed off. They are all treating me this way..without respect :(

Moradiva

Hi, Lemmpi

Sorry, it's looks like a No to me. His significators (Mars & Merc) already made contact to your 3rd/Jupiter & both by square, unfortunately. If anything, I see you making a contact to him in 3-4 units time; Moon sextile Merc. Curious, Did you contact him 2 weeks ago?

Also, I don't count Neptune unless it's on a point.

Last edited:

Lemmpi

Thank you both. We talked monday..i was afraid he won't take the thing im offering to him. Im curious to know is moon at 9th house about me wanting him to contact or him thinking about me?

Lemmpi

@moradiva our interaction wasn't actually difficult or unpleasant like square would indicate. Subject just wasn't so nice and we agreed eventually about the subject discussed.

@Tikana why you said i wouldn't like what he will say to me?

Moradiva

@moradiva our interaction wasn't actually difficult or unpleasant like square would indicate. Subject just wasn't so nice and we agreed eventually about the subject discussed.

"wasn't so nice" sounds like a square bc it was not smooth as a trine would be. Anyway, who contacted who?

Lemmpi

I always thought square would be vefy difficult almost like quarrel ot otherwise painful interaction. This was friendly but subject was difficult.

Anyway i called him. Before that (1-2 days before) he came to talk to me and we had many interactions during tha day.

But i haven't heard from him and it makes me somewhat angry. Four units already passed. I think i won't wait him to call ne anymore and i will offer this thing for free to someone else. I won't call to him as i feel this is disrespectful :(

Last edited:

Lemmpi

Today i heard he did pick up the thing i was offering to him. But he never called to me or texted or delivered any notice of any kind to me:O

Last edited:

Melinn

Sounds like a jerk who takes you for granted. And the more cold he is the more obsesssed you get. Been there done that so no judging here!

I hope he comes to his senses, but if he feels you expect stuff from him "emotional" stuff, he will just run away. Jerks only understand others being jerks to him. Does he have aquarius/uranus in his chart? Leo?
Anyway does not matter, its just human behaviour and male behaviour in general :/

Lemmpi

Thank you Melinn :) this wasn't romantic interest of mine but old acquaintance. But you are correct that he is a jerk. I actually saw him yesterday by change he he was acting like nothing has happened. Very weird quy.