When will my daughter gets married?

Hi All,

I specifically want to ask predictions about my only daughter's marriage. We are in search of groom for my daughter from past 2 years but none of them matching to her or matching profiles doesn't come up to marriage point!. We have done remedies as suggested by astrologers but not getting results.

Daughter's birth Details:
Name: Manasa
Date of Birth: 28/07/1990 ( july 28year: 1990)
Time of birth: 6:05 AM
Place: Kasaragod, Kerala, India
Question:1) When she will get married and how is her future?
2)Which kind of groom she will get ie characteristics?
3)She will settle in India or abroad ?
If you find time please go through her birth details and tell the prediction about her life it will be very helpful.

ps: I have attached her horoscope.

Thanks,
Subrahmanya Bhat

Attachments

• horoscope.PNG
    horoscope.PNG
    59.4 KB · Views: 32

kshantaram

Premium Member
rahu 7th saturnine capricorn delaying marriage, rahu dasa,

saturn lord 7th negating to 6th sag negating relationship-marriage, though good for employment prospects, health, coping with hurdles, general progress, etc. sag 6th seeking ambitious, sportive, just-fair, optimistic work environments.

jup lord 6th over first house could impact health-liver, intestine, heart-lungs, etc. sun-jup-ketu conjunct.

sun lord 2nd for family-finances negating to the first house tending to financial constraints and again tending to negate family-marriage.

sun first house impressive personality but not good for health especially during infancy, and sun first house separative for relationship-marriage.

ketu first house attention catching personality features. but prone to pain-injury-surgery head-heart-lungs-stomach-liver etc sun-jup-ketu.

sun-jup-ketu cancer first house hyper sensitive-perceptive.

jup elevated cancer first house protective of the chart inspite of any deficiency as is said. jup cancer trine own pisces 9th protective of luck-higher education-husband-father etc. 9th house and jup karaka for husband-father.

but jup elevated cancer debilated aspect over cap 7th impacting marriage-relationship-health of spouse-business/career,

sun-jup and rahu opp prone to rise and fall, calling for ancestor worship. marriage match needs to match the sun-ketu and rahu dosha 1/7 houses with malefic planets placed 1/4/7/8/12 in the opp match.

rahu 7th could be inclined to marriage with foreigner, other races, spouse settled in foreign lands.

venus 12th inclined to comforts in foreign lands. venus karaka for marriage-spouse-relationship.

taurus 11th inimical-badhaka for cancer asc, stress-delays in income-friendship-relationship.

mer lord 12th over 2nd for family-finances. spending money on the family. mer 2nd significator for speech, mer leo reflecting pride in speech, impressive speech. earnings through writings, lecturing, etc.

mars own aries 10th action oriented growth-riches through own merit, good at operations-projects management, tech-mech aptitude. mars debilated aspect over cancer first house impacting health, anemic, weak looking-thin etc, suppressed anger.

mars aspect own scorpio 5th protective of education-research-occult aptitudes-position but may not be good for health of children.

rahu cap-mars aries dasa may elevate one in career though under stress/challenge/struggle.

lords 1/7 moon-sat over virgo-sag square under mutual challenge in relationship, unfriendly signs prone to conflict.

moon chitra nakshatra, rakshasagana, world architect-designer-design aptitude, studious, bold-stubborn, etc. vishwakarma pooja good.

marriage match with equal rakshasagana nakshatra good, but avoid mars nakshatras dhanishta, mrigasira, rajju dosha impacting mutual longevity.

moon virgo compatible with moons virgo, taurus, gemini, leo, libra.

coming up dasa jup-jup, jup elevated cancer, jup lord 7th from moon for marriage, lord 9th from lagna for luck-husband. may be marriage when jup transit moon-virgo trine aspect own pisces 7th from moon for marriage. ie after 1.5yr. jup elevated cancer 11th from moon for gains-friendships-relationship.

mid-july jup moves to mer-leo, jup-rahu leo prone to rise and fall.

currently sat scorpio 5th under stress for coming 2 more yrs, seeking change. impacting current employment prospects to care. 5th for education-romance-children-position/advisory role, under stress.

hope generic observations-inputs enable take stock chart-transits, pick as relevant.

could care to share specific pointwise feedbacks on the reading, which could be interesting.

hope jup-jup dasa, jup elevated cancer asc, sooner ahead, promotes luck-husband/marriage.

hope sat retro towards elevated libra 2nd from moon for family-fiances, sat lord 7th for marriage, springs a surprise these months till end july, while jup karaka for husband and lord 9th for luck elevated over natal jup cancer first house till mid-july trine scorpio 5th house for romance and trine own pisces 9th for luck-husband. rahu-mars dasa, rahu 7th, mars own aries 10th for action, mars again significator for husband-marriage.
rahu-mars unfriendly with cancer asc, keep expectations moderate.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:
Hi kshantaram ,

Thanks for the detailed analysis.
My daughter is studious and learned and presently working in multi national company and earning well. As I have seen in these 2 years we are getting most of groom's profile with lesser education, or job grade than my daughter's education and job grade, So she is rejecting it. Will she get better groom match with good education and job? please put light on this part.

Thanks,
Subrahmanya Bhat

kshantaram

Premium Member
Hi kshantaram ,

Thanks for the detailed analysis.

My daughter is studious and learned and presently working in multi national company and earning well. As I have seen in these 2 years we are getting most of groom's profile with lesser education, or job grade than my daughter's education and job grade, So she is rejecting it. Will she get better groom match with good education and job? please put light on this part.

Thanks,
Subrahmanya Bhat

appreciate prompt ack.

would appreciate putting light on more specific pointwise feedbacks on the reading for confirmity.

rahu dasa, rahu 7th for marriage, rahu inferior. rahu foreigner-other race.
jup debilated aspect over cap 7th for marriage. rahu-mars dasa, not friendly with cancer asc,
mars debilated aspect over cancer impacting health perhaps.

may wait for upcoming jup-jup dasa, jup lord 9th and significator for luck-husband, elevated over cancer asc,
sun-jup-ketu cancer, 11th from moon for gains-friendships-relationship, jup lord 7th from moon too. ketu separative.

tendency to reject relationships needs to be monitored. 7th lord sat negating to 6th, 2nd lord sun negating to first,
and so on. moon virgo perfectionist, critical thinking-attitude.

coming 2 yrs from Aug sat secretive scorpio 5th romance under stress,
sat aspect cap 7th impacting health of spouse probably.
sat aspecting leo 2nd for finances-family-marriage.

rahu transit moon virgo clouding the mind probably turning extra critical perhaps.

may donate 1.25kg mustard seeds at Mata Mahakali temple sat late evening, for rahu dasa.

light cow ghee diya daily mornings for jup blessings, jup now transit elevated cancer till mid-july,
hope things click! prayers to saint of your faith say Shirdisai Baba, etc

separative ketu with sun-jup cancer first house, hypersensitive, opp rahu cap 7th,
prone to rise-fall, calling for ancestor worship, impacting relationship-marriage etc

may donate 1.25kg each white til, wheat, cow ghee, mustard seeds, whole black urad dal
at Shiva temple before Mata Parvati, Mon late evening.
ketu 11th from moon separative for income-friendships-relationship/marriage.
repeat 125gms each every week for 48 weeks.

fast on Amavasya evenings, offer karpoor arathy to pitrus.
sun-jup-ketu and rahu opp vitiating judgment, prone to rise-fall.
come 016 jup-rahu leo prone to rise-fall.

hope generic observations help,

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:
Hi Kshantaram,

Though my daughter in jupiter mahadasha worries in marriage matter is rising. Recently one more proposal rejected my daughter without any reasons!. Waiting for everything settles in daughter's life.

Thanks,
Subrahmanya Bhat

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your analysis and your analysis came true. Got proposal on October 2016 and daughter will be married in August 2017.

Girl's birth Details:
Date of Birth: 28/07/1990 ( july 28 year: 1990)
Time of birth: 6:05 AM
Place: Kasaragod, Kerala

Boy's birth Details:
Date of Birth: 10/05/1988 ( may 10 year: 1988)
Time of birth: 01:47 PM
Place: Gokarna, karnataka

Please predict on career and married life of my daughter and her husband? and will they settle in foreign?

Thanks

kshantaram

Premium Member
Shri,

Congrats, glad that you share the news here.

could post the charts here for further review?

best wishes to yourselves,

K Shantaram

Last edited: