Virgo ascendants, share your skeletons in closet!

AnnaSuoh

I thought this might be part fun part serious psychological discussion, hopefully not completely against rules. :)

Generally virgo ascendants are said to be analytical, critical, discerning, careful, cautious, timid, perfectionists and healers and we tend to seek appreciation for work well done. With Pisces Descendant and Leo in 12th house. Most people would bring up potentially dishonest partnerships we attract but this ascendant is also associated with skeletons in closet.

I would like to hear your experiences fellow Virgo ascendants, do you acknowledge any skeletons in your closet and would you want to share? Do they have correlation with people you attract, your past or something you want to hide from others (or yourself?). What are your greatest aspirations for life, what do you want from it, whether it included your own success or improvement around you?
Reveal your dirtiest secrets if you wish, I won't judge you but appreciate your help on research whether those descriptions are actually true for virgo ascendants or just shallow generalizations.

Frisiangal

I won't judge you but appreciate your help on research whether those descriptions are actually true for virgo ascendants or just shallow generalizations.

What do you think?

There's a lot of self criticism regarding the characteristics pertaining to Virgo for Virgo Rising, as well as it perceiving them in the 7th house individuals opposite. Yet the 7th house also represents one's own attitude towards and within personal relationships.

There's never a truer proverb for Virgo [Asc.] than 'Critisising the splinter in another man's eye, yet missing the plank in one's own'.:wink:

I personally refer to the 12th house as 'the cupboard under the stairs' (long before Potter resided there!). Its eventual skeletons can refer to any sign rising.
I also call it 'the lost and found dept.' It's the place where everything is stored that, one day, might be of use [again]. Its content can be that found which one thought to have lost; OR, one comes to the conclusion that the contents are no longer of necessity and it can all go out with the garbage. Virgo might like that.:biggrin:

Abby83

My friend has Virgo asc and she has a quick analytical mind. She is a positive criticiser if that makes sense. Moves on from situations quickly. A fast reader. Loves reading. Has small facial features. Fidgety and always on the move.

waybread

I have Virgo rising and I think it's a great ascendant. We try to be helpful to other people in a practical and analytical way.

The sign on the DC indicates the sort of man/woman to whom one is attracted. This ideal person probably won't even have the sun in this sign, but will seem to exhibit its characteristics. Speaking as a woman, I've married two Sensitive Guys.

Abby83

I have Virgo rising and I think it's a great ascendant. We try to be helpful to other people in a practical and analytical way.

The sign on the DC indicates the sort of man/woman to whom one is attracted. This ideal person probably won't even have the sun in this sign, but will seem to exhibit its characteristics. Speaking as a woman, I've married two Sensitive Guys.

Yes my friends hb is also a sensitive guy.

katydid

I don't think I have any skeletons in my closet. I mean, I have rules and one of my rules for myself is that I don't talk about private stuff with others, if it is about myself. I'd like to listen to others and help others, but I don't like to be helped or that someone listens to my problems. I could talk for hours with people and yet they could not get any information from me about myself. Not that it is a big deal or something, but still :whistling:

That ^^ sounds very much like my next door neighbor, of 15 years. I hated moving last year because I miss her. She was a great friend and perfect neighbor.

Always helpful and concerned but didn't bring her own drama to our door.

And as you describe, she was a very private person. [ sun in leo in 12th] I probably knew her better than most because I lived next door and saw her daily life unfolding. And our kids were friends.

But I think I learned more about her from speaking to her kids, than I did when talking to her about herself. Somehow she knew everything about me because she was a good listener. :wink:

What I saw of her Virgo rising was her amazing ability to help others. She was so rational and logical and knowledgable and incredibly calm in an emergency. And she loved to help others and put in much effort and selflessness.

I speak in the past tense because she tragically passed away last year from breast cancer--which had been in remission for many years. She had a very fruitful and fulfilling life and as she told her family, she was ready to 'move on' from here.

Last edited:

Abby83

I don't think I have any skeletons in my closet. I mean, I have rules and one of my rules for myself is that I don't talk about private stuff with others, if it is about myself. I'd like to listen to others and help others, but I don't like to be helped or that someone listens to my problems. I could talk for hours with people and yet they could not get any information from me about myself. Not that it is a big deal or something, but still :whistling:

This is my lesson in life that I need to aim for.

Melinn

My sceleton would be, my room is very very messy almost always. Physically I'm very concerned with hygiene. I won't even touch my face without washing them with soap. while ago I wouldn't even touch my face without washing AND using alcohol gel on my hands! I'm very health oriented. I could easily have been hypochondriac, I showed tendensies for that at an early age of 11, but I got it under control. I just feel mild concern being amongst sick people, like people having a cold etc. I'm obsessed with eating clean though and I foolow a gluten free diary free diet. So yes I'm very much virgo asc. BUT that really does not reflect on my room!

I live in a house with my parents still, I have my own bedroom where I hang the most of my time when I'm at home. I'm a uni student.

I like order and clean surroundings but in my room you will find clothes on the floor, drinking cups on the table, maybe a dish or two. Packages on the floor. My wardrobe is half messy half organized etc. It looks horrible but since my room is so small every tiny disruption will have a huge overall effect. I can't keep it spotless more then for a week, then its a mess again. Sometimes for a whole month. This disturbs me so much! It distubs my sleep and my mood! But I can't help it.

I never let friends enter my room, I would be sooo ashamed if they were to see it like that. So thats my sceleton haha

Lin

I think that generally Virgo is a good ascendant....as it is Merc ruled and seems to fit in anywhere. Of course having a planet on the ASC would modify it and the way others would see one.

the "messy" thing is not a secret when it comes to Virgo. It's quite common. But somehow the Virgos can keep things controlled in their own way. It may not appear that way to others but they do.

Personally, I have Mars in Virgo and I can't live in any clutter. It's not about "cleanliness" it's about needing to be able to know exactly where anything is at any given time. If things get cluttered I can't concentrate. Even when I am on the forums I can't have clutter around me. It's as tho even tho no one is here at that moment I need my space to be neat. Not "perfectly neat" just not cluttered.
(Scorpio rising.)
-but- as a teen my mother wouldn't come into my room until I put my clothes away....lol....so I guess I grew into the Virgo dynamic.
LIN

Virgo AC here, not sure what kind of skeletons would be associated to AC thought. I also have an Aries stellium so while my general personality and outlook fits the Virgo traits of being reserved, practical, and so on, inside I’m also fiery and assertive, impulsive. I’d say my skeletons rather com from the 8th house, Scorpio planets and SN?

I’m a Virgo rising, my mom is a Virgo rising Capricorn sun and my older sister is a Virgo sun. Growing up I was constantly told to keep things tidy and clean and it drove me and my Aquarius sun up the wall!!! Now I work with two Aries sun signs and I’ve suddenly become my mother and sister constantly reminding my coworkers to clean up after themselves, make sure they are doing things the right way, write things down so you can improve on them later 🙄

I don’t think I really have any skeletons in my closet. Mercury squares my Saturn and it’s in my 6th house in Pisces so I find that I have a very hard time communicating, but I place a lot of value in communication with mercury being my acendant sign ruler.

turkish girl

Lol i guess ,i will be the first one here who replies this question with yes.I have virgo rising ,even though i have stellium in aquarius,they are placed in 6th house so gives me more virgo traits.Virgo is a conservative sign like other earthy signs.The main thing is we have conservatives views on somethings that what we did or doing comes us wrong or out of borders actually lots of people have experienced same things like us.
In my case i have moon in 12th and it gives extra privacy...

Lol i guess ,i will be the first one here who replies this question with yes.I have virgo rising ,even though i have stellium in aquarius,they are placed in 6th house so gives me more virgo traits.Virgo is a conservative sign like other earthy signs.The main thing is we have conservatives views on somethings that what we did or doing comes us wrong or out of borders actually lots of people have experienced same things like us.
In my case i have moon in 12th and it gives extra privacy...

Woah! I wonder if our birthday’s are close because I also have Virgo rising and a sixth house stellium in Aquarius!!!

turkish girl

Mine’s February 10th so not that far apart. I guess there are other factors that go into it to but that’s pretty cool. How do you deal with your sixth house stellium. Mine is kicking my butt.

I actually still do not know how 6th house express itself.I think we can discuss about it in another thread ,I guess there are some other thread where other members has already started .

AquaMoonChild

I hide how spiritual I am. The people I'm closest to aren't interested and acquaintances and friends might think I'm crazzy. Rarely do I tell someone when my dreams tell the future because either they don't care and it changes nothing or they think I'm losing it.

jellyfish

I am a Virgo Asc. Many people have difficulty understanding how I work and why I dont fit into any of the psychological boxes that they have about people (not astrology, just in general). I see myself as analytical, cautious and self sufficient. I like to learn, but whether this is Virgo asc or something else I am not sure. I also have Pluto in my first house, so likely to impact upon the asc anyway.