Scorpio-Sagittarius Man

Hey everyone :)

i have a crush on a man who is a scorpio-sagittarius cusp. We have a bit of an age difference which is fine by me, and we have so much chemistry! Do any of you know if a scorpio-sagittarius man would choose love over an age difference?

Also do scorpitarius men like to make the first move themselves or will he love it if i make a move first?

would love to know how other scorp-sag cusp people feel about it :)

cheers

Lilith71

Someone with Saturn in 5th house may love to be with older person, or Venus in Capricorn for example, also DC or someone's 7th house can show what kind of partner they want, maybe 7th house in Capricorn (another example). Also some Venus/Saturn aspects is important.

Horus

i have a crush on a man who is a scorpio-sagittarius cusp. We have a bit of an age difference which is fine by me, and we have so much chemistry! Do any of you know if a scorpio-sagittarius man would choose love over an age difference?

Also do scorpitarius men like to make the first move themselves or will he love it if i make a move first?

cheers

I don't know what you mean by "scorpio-sagittarius cusp", of what? But your question depends on alot of things and we'd need to see a chart.

I'm a "Scorpittarius", and I can be fairly direct and forthright, so why not ask him if he's comfortable about the age difference? If he's anything like me, he'll tell you straight up! :smile:

Oh and I have Saturn in the 5th too and I'm fine with younger partners. That seems to be the only thing coming my way anyway. It's a complex placement with many possible effects at different points in one's life. I loved older women too, when I was younger.

I meant that his sun sign is a scorpio sagittarius cusp.

Im still quite new at this astrology stuff so im not quite sure which part of his chart to look into about this scenario.

What did you mean by 'It's a complex placement with many possible effects at different points in one's life'??

Thanks a bunch :)

Horus

So his Sun is 29° Scorpio? That counts as a Scorpio Sun, not Sagittarius. It wont have the traits of Sagittarius. When a planet is on the cusp of two houses, then it may affect both, but it doesn't work that way with signs.

If he has other personal planets or angles in Sagittarius, then he will express that energy.

As for the Saturn placement, well what I mean is kind of hard to explain to someone new to astrology. In non-astro terms, it just means that we change or evolve as we get older after learning lessons and gaining experience so the challenges and characteristics we were born with can change too, and that includes who or what we like, or tend to attract to us.

turkish girl

cheers

Hello missleoinlove,

I read comments and if i understand right,if your boyfriends sun sign is 29 degree scorpio,my boyfriend has that degree too.(its exactly 29)

I dont think every people who have that degree have scorpio and also sagittarius sides.My boy friend has a stellium in sagittarius and also with a strong jupiter in 9th house(his jupiter have trine aspect to that stellium)So that makes him scorpio plus sagittarius.

Regarding your question i can say that he is easy talk and he can easily say what he has on his mind.He took the first step.After a few times later he talked with me about marriage.

But in my opinion many scorpio guys are a bit traditional when it comes to love.They like more feminine girls who looks a bit shy,and girly.But it all depends to chart.As you know we can not say any exact thing just with his sun sign.

It's your own choice you can take first step if you really like him,i dont think he will have a problem with that:)There is no rule about man take first step.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

In tropical astrology, the Nov. 21-23 period is cusp Scorpio-Sagitarius, or you can call them "Sag-scorpions". But in sidereal astrology, the sun crosses from Scorpio to Sagitarius in the winter solstice (Northern hemisphere) on Dec. 20-22. My half-sister is born on Dec. 21st and either you can call her more Cap than Sag or more Sag than Scorpio. Whoever is a Sag by sun or moon, esp. cusp dates, can be feisty, irritable easily annoyed and have a mean streak. In my natal chart, my DC is Capricorn, and I admit older women can be beautiful or attractive, plus I;m a Sun/Moon Aquarius with a personal idea of what's considered sexy. ;-)

Last edited:
hey,
In this case i was talking about tropical astrology, his birthday is November 22nd. And i am the younger one, we have a 15 year age difference. That's why i turned to astrology to see if i dig deep enough into his charts, i could maybe find something about his preferences when it comes to romance. Thanks for your comment! :)

Hello missleoinlove,

I read comments and if i understand right,if your boyfriends sun sign is 29 degree scorpio,my boyfriend has that degree too.(its exactly 29)

I dont think every people who have that degree have scorpio and also sagittarius sides.My boy friend has a stellium in sagittarius and also with a strong jupiter in 9th house(his jupiter have trine aspect to that stellium)So that makes him scorpio plus sagittarius.

Regarding your question i can say that he is easy talk and he can easily say what he has on his mind.He took the first step.After a few times later he talked with me about marriage.

But in my opinion many scorpio guys are a bit traditional when it comes to love.They like more feminine girls who looks a bit shy,and girly.But it all depends to chart.As you know we can not say any exact thing just with his sun sign.

It's your own choice you can take first step if you really like him,i dont think he will have a problem with that:)There is no rule about man take first step.

Hey thanks! this was helpful!

He definitely is into feminine girls and traditional romance, its very cute.
which parts of his chart should i look into about his love preferences?

Horus

Sounds like maybe he has some Libra in there, that's the sign of romance, and Scorpios often have a planet or two in neighboring Libra.

For a romantic partner, a man is looking for the traits of his Venus sign, Moon sign, Descendant sign (7th cusp) and the sign of its ruler.

The sexual desire nature is reflected by Mars -that says something about his outward expression.

turkish girl

You are welcome:)

You need to look at moon,venus,5th and 7th house and their rulers placement and planets which near the 5th house and 7th houe cusp and mars.And also planets in 5th,7th house.

mars explains his style,how he approach to a female,how he shows his male character,his attitude to physical intimacy.

Venus and moon explains what he look for in a female.You know moon means mother but sometimes males choose girls who is similar to their mother.

For example if he has a aquarius venus,he will mostly attract to intellectual,friendly girls.
If he has libra mars,he can show his feelings with love letters,flowers,and can act very romantic.
7th house means what we expect from a relationship and what we look for in a partner.
And this is my opinion i read it from somewhere but i think it can be true:2nd house relates what we bring to physical intimacy,our acts and 8th house relates what we expect from our partner at physical intimacy.

Planets in 5th and 7th house is important but i also find important planets which near the cusp.
For example i have my saturn conjunct DC,i attract more matured guy from,myself and saturn also my 5th house ruler.

But i just wrote basic things,you need to read chart totally:)