Will we ever speak again?

pisceskitty

:confused: Me, and my friend had a really emotional intense argument on Monday. He was angry at first, then switched up, and was nice! it was really confusing. Then my cell phone cut off! he's away on buisiness in Philedelphia. Will we ever speak to each other again? I first thought of this question on:
August 31st
1:18pm
Brooklyn, NY [Kings County]

Last edited:

Summery Joy

Pisceskitty, this is such a Pisces horary ;) I wonder why you never called him back later.

Anyway, the ASC is very late at Scoprio 29:19. A late ASC advises against judging the chart because the querent alreadu has the answer ot the information to come up with it on their own.

pisceskitty

:) Hi Sorehearted,

I'm confused. I don't know if he's going to call me back or not. Sometimes I think he will, sometimes I think he won't! I just can't bring myself to call him back. I'm really scared to, to be honest! It was a pretty heated conversation.
Some hurtful things were said by both of us. I'm really not sure what I should do on the matter. I don't want him to curse me out or something! I love the comment you made about this being such a Pisces horary. That really made me smile! I've been feeling really anxious and worried lately. That really cheered me up!

Summery Joy

Pisceskitty,

Call him. What's the worst that could happen? Another agrument? Big deal! Just call him with the intention of making things better and apologizing if you have to, even if you have done nothing wrong. Just be the bigger person and let him let out his anger. After all said and done, he will appreciate your initiative.