Will they get a divorce eventually?

Ace

Hello,

My friend called me today crying because she went to the courthouse to get paperwork so she could file for divorce. She doesn't know at all at this point if her husband loves her or their son anymore. I have been counseling her on and off the phone as she has no actual blood family (living overseas) and she is also expecting soon with another baby on the way so she feels lost and alone in this matter. She is at a crossroads and candidly at her weakest moment she even contemplated suicide due to all the stress she is under.

Any assistance on this delineation members? I don't have experience period with this type of horary.

The chart is attached. Thank you.

Attachments

• Xd.jpg
    Xd.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Ace, to assign the house for your friend, is this a question she herself asked, or a question that you asked independently about her?

Ace

Ace, to assign the house for your friend, is this a question she herself asked, or a question that you asked independently about her?

ElenaJ - While talking to my friend on the phone, I initiated by suggesting if she wanted me to post on the forum for a request on her relationship and she said yes. I gave some suggestions on some questions and she picked the question she liked and from there, I posted it here on the forum for a delineation. As always, thank you for your interest and your help on this.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Sun=Ura/Asc - She went to get this divorce on a whim and was very nervous at the time. Something suddenly happened to cause her to do this.
Asc=Su/Plu - She also seems to be in need of some self preservation. Is her husband controlling and opressive?
Nep=Asc/Mc - Here there is some emotional suffering she's been tending with, she's not been able to be her true self for a while, i suppose she will have been putting on an act pretending all is good in her life when truly it was not. Again another opressive situation which has effected her emotionally.

Does any of this make sense before i look to the future?

Ace

Sun=Ura/Asc - She went to get this divorce on a whim and was very nervous at the time. Something suddenly happened to cause her to do this.
Asc=Su/Plu - She also seems to be in need of some self preservation. Is her husband controlling and opressive?
Nep=Asc/Mc - Here there is some emotional suffering she's been tending with, she's not been able to be her true self for a while, i suppose she will have been putting on an act pretending all is good in her life when truly it was not. Again another opressive situation which has effected her emotionally.

Does any of this make sense before i look to the future?

This is all true. Definitely sounds like the situation. Thank you

Chrysalis

Sat=Mer/MC - Things will be quite depressive from here on for your friend, thinking about how things are going to be in her future, even though right now she only sees bleakness. She will also right now be doubting if she is making the right decision doing this.

Pl=Ma/Asc - there will be arguments and possibly even violence (if he's the violent type) for your friend to go through now after this. With this, it does look like your friend's husband has a lot of power and control over her. He won't let this be an easy divorce for her.

Asc=Su/Sa - this should bring a separation/divorce in 1-time unit.

Ace

Sat=Mer/MC - Things will be quite depressive from here on for your friend, thinking about how things are going to be in her future, even though right now she only sees bleakness. She will also right now be doubting if she is making the right decision doing this.

Pl=Ma/Asc - there will be arguments and possibly even violence (if he's the violent type) for your friend to go through now after this. With this, it does look like your friend's husband has a lot of power and control over her. He won't let this be an easy divorce for her.

Asc=Su/Sa - this should bring a separation/divorce in 1-time unit.

Thanks so much. My friend has told me yesterday they will be having a serious discussion regarding the marriage and what they both want from it. The results from the discussion will determine if they will go their own ways or not. I will let her know what the chart indicates from your delineation.

Are these midpoints that are being used? If so, never knew they could be used as a primary way of interpreting versus the usual method of signifcators and aspects between them.

ElenaJ

The zero degree on the ascendent makes the chart questionable. It's early to see how things will go.
The second thing that jumps out at us is Sun on the midheaven approaching a square to Uranus in the 7th. This of course is a classic sign of divorce.
He as Venus however is not making any moves.
She as mars is working things out behind his back, in his 12th house, and approaches a square to Jupiter, ruler of his 9th, and her 5th of children and love. She will square Pluto, her co-ruler (working against herself) and Saturn, ruler of 4th of endings.
Moon is weak in its fall and will sextile Saturn of endings.
So she seems to be provoking the divorce, while he is passively going along with what she decides.
Saturn is in the degree of the nodes, so the ending here has already been written, although we can't see it yet.

Ace

ElenaJ - Interesting. Yet another layer to horary (using midpoints) to consider. I have not used them at all but certainly does describe the dynamics of the situation quite well as mentioned prior.

Yes, I read about the different perspectives of the early ascendant and the situation could be too early to tell or perhaps not enough has happened to indicate the most likely outcome.

What you say is true that her husband seems to be passive about what she decides. He doesn't want to divorce from what she told me, but there are definitely some major things they need to work out before deciding if they both think this marriage is not right for them.

Good point about Saturn and N.N. sharing the same degree.

What is the meaning behind when Moon is in its fall and sextile Saturn of endings? Is that considered a positive outcome to the ending itself (like a yes to the divorce happening)?

ElenaJ

"What is the meaning behind when Moon is in its fall and sextile Saturn of endings? Is that considered a positive outcome to the ending itself (like a yes to the divorce happening)?_"

yes.

Ace

ElenaJ - Thanks, one more thing. That sextile being a harmonious one, does that translate to a smooth divorce or just a yes to the divorce more likely happening?

Ouranos

Hello Ace,
Early ASC is questionable and for several reasons

Rule 1) The chart must describe the 'profound desire' of the querent.
Here we have MarsL1 in 6th and MoonL9 intercepted on cusp of 2nd about a question "Will they get a divorce eventually?" Hard to believe we are talking about a divorce here, which brings us to
Rule 2) The question may be wrongly formulated as you mentioned that you induced the question to her which could mean she had not yet made it clear in her mind about what her real desire was.
Rule 3) Better to wait for new informations or the matter to develop before asking a clear question.

Blessings,
Ouranos