I just wish to know please

Amit89

Their mindset, reasoning for their behaviour.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw.63602.33272.jpg
    astro_w2gw.63602.33272.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Chrysalis

When you did the chart what was your actual question?
I don't think anyone cant work out what your asking, well i for one can't.

katydid

The cousin is a bully, manipulative, sly. He deliberately and they both deliberately ostracise me for years and the aunty acts like I'm nothing, the aunty does lie behind my back about me. Very manipulative and uses his charisma to get people on his side the cousin.

There is a lot I can say. Quite a lot regarding the cousin who belittles, puts me down in a indirect way and he has quite a lot and before too.

They do not wish to hear anything positive about me and use me as scapegoat, undermine, degrade. The aunty (his mother) bad mouths me and is very critical behind my back.

Honestly they act like I'm nothing and anything good they try to undermine and shun. They try to act clever.

They do not know me, but they know I've done well and can do well. They care a lot and the aunty wished to get under my skin on a whatsapp chat very indirectly. They wish to silence me for some reason. I've done nothing wrong.

They just wish to undermine, make me 'feel' behind my back bad mouth.

The aunty 12th lord mars in pisces conjuct neptune which her ruler is square venus.

The cousin is in dignity, conjuct jupiter.

I would like to know more about the aunty and cousin and their mindset, reasoning for their behavior.

You will probably never know or understand the why of it all.

You are Mars, in the 4th house of emotional depth. You are approaching a conjunction with Neptune in Pisces. You are in an emotional fog. You cannot see things clearly.

Mars conjunct Neptune in Pisces in the 4th, being squared by Sun in Gemini. You cannot see the light. You cannot see things rationally or logically right now. There is so much emotional pain surrounding the situation.

Your cousin is Saturn, on the cusp of the 3rd. He blocks true communications with you and just sees what he wants. He bases it on tradition and family code. You will not be able to change his attitude. He is stiff and unyielding.

He is shut down and will not want to listen or learn from you.

So what can you do? What are your options?

If you try now to get their love and respect, you will probably not succeed. They have made their decisions based upon previous family drama and past difficulties. It makes them feel superior to close you out.

That Saturn, your cousin, squares Uranus, and it is based upon arbitrary decisions, beyond your personal control. Communication is shut down tight.

So what can you do to rise above this painful situation?
You are Mars and you are heading right into a collision with Neptune. So spiritual transcendence is your best pathway. Make
it a cosmic, Universal journey to try and understand these ignorant souls.

Rise above and be compassionate and understanding. They Know Not What They Do. :bandit:

You can see this as your spiritual journey . Karmically something happened to create this painful and difficult family situation. So now you have to continue it in which ever way works best for you.

If that means cutting them all off, so be it. But it may mean just accepting them as they are until you can understand a way to make things change for the better.

However, Mars in Pisces in the 4th can fall into the trap of victimhood. I dont want to see that for you. I dont want you to wallow in being a innocent but helpless victim.

I would like you to find a way to see through that emotional fog and get a better understanding of what is happening and why.

There is an opportunity to do so. You, Mars, sextile the Moon/Pluto in Cap in the 2nd.

Look up the meaning of those placements and see what they might mean for you in your life. It typically represents Mother and her descendants and their financial capital and her values, passed on to you. Does she have family that you still relate to?

That 2nd house says you can build financial stability and a solid reputation in work and career. Maybe that is where you will find your emotional support, instead of from your other relatives?

Although Capricorn is also the Father. So he is also your greatest sense of support and stability.

Last edited: