Mercury - what is your communication style and why

Hkk

Account Closed
I think so in some ways, but I try to restrain telling them the things my mind has discovered. i've learned most people don't appreciate it ,it can be difficult with with virgo mars and a lot of gemini. with those aspects from mercury its a bit like I have xray vision I can't really turn it off. but I don't usually tell people they are naked unless they ask lol.
in terms of the no bs thing, its a bit of a delicate balance really, pluto aspects sort of does that, but then neptune in the 7th kind of increases the chances of gullibility. it's amazing that so many people in here have a no bs or call it as they see it approach and attribute it to something different in the chart. it's a very common thing isn't it? :)

I enjoyed my mars in Virgo transits when they happened last year! It was a great feeling. It was September and nearly everything was in Virgo. It made my brain relax funnily enough, cleared it and made me go for it!

multiple

Account Closed
I enjoyed my mars in Virgo transits when they happened last year! It was a great feeling. It was September and nearly everything was in Virgo. It made my brain relax funnily enough, cleared it and made me go for it!

cool! that's great to hear hkk. it's always nice to know that people experience calming effects from transits as some of us worry so much about them having the opposite effect.

my8thhouselife

Mercury in Sagittarius. 12th house, conjunct Sun and Pluto with a wide square from Saturn in the 3rd.

I have a talent for seeming like a straight shooter when it suits me. Often silent and watchful. Mind is tenacious and energetic. I like to simplify and distill what I say without losing my point, especially in real life conversation. Usually it's only after a long period that people have any idea what's on my mind, and I'm cognizant of what it is that I "let loose". Naturally, with Pluto and Saturn involved you can understand a manifestation of "controlled speech".

Sounds somewhat similar. Mercury in Scorpio in the 8th House conjunct Pluto and square my Aquarius moon in the 12th house. I can’t stand small talk. I’d rather say exactly how I feel or nothing at all. I am extremely observant. I can read people’s thoughts. I understand the things that are left unsaid. I have communicated with entities that are non physical. I like to get to the bottom of things, of things I am interested in. Obviously, I am completely obsessed with astrology. I dive really deeply into things. I love talking to people about their ‘stuff.’

Hkk

Account Closed
Sounds somewhat similar. Mercury in Scorpio in the 8th House conjunct Pluto and square my Aquarius moon in the 12th house. I can’t stand small talk. I’d rather say exactly how I feel or nothing at all. I am extremely observant. I can read people’s thoughts. I understand the things that are left unsaid. I have communicated with entities that are non physical. I like to get to the bottom of things, of things I am interested in. Obviously, I am completely obsessed with astrology. I dive really deeply into things. I love talking to people about their ‘stuff.’

Wow sounds very plutonic and scorpion. Inquisitive and investigative

my8thhouselife

Wow sounds very plutonic and scorpion. Inquisitive and investigative

Yes. Forgot to mention also my Mercury is sextile Neptune and trine Chiron which I think enhances the psychic and intuitive nature of my communication . Also in 8th with my Mercury and Pluto in Scorpio are Venus and Sun in Libra which I do believe softens my intensity, if only by a tad : )

Hkk

Account Closed
Yes. Forgot to mention also my Mercury is sextile Neptune and trine Chiron which I think enhances the psychic and intuitive nature of my communication . Also in 8th with my Mercury and Pluto in Scorpio are Venus and Sun in Libra which I do believe softens my intensity, if only by a tad : )

Water and air - so much intuition too

Bunraku

My WORDS are SUNG.
The words:
  • Boom
  • Boom
  • Boom
  • Boom
  • I want you in my room
  • Lets spend the night together
  • from now until forever
Constantly come out
Echoing in the ears of many

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llyiQ4I-mcQ

giphy.gif

Venus trine Taurus :)

CapAquaPis

Any aspects to Mars or Jup? That is often common with people that have autism.
I don't think having Merc in the 9th or in Pisces per se has anything to do with autism.

Sorry for replying late, my Mars and Jupiter are opposite Mercury, they're in conjunction with Saturn and Lilith in the 3rd house, and there's the sun/moon conjunction in Aquarius while the south node is in 29' Aquarius cusp Pisces.

Thirdteenth

I like to listen carefully when someone is speaking. It is rude to interrupt them. I find that I get the same in return to those who practice a similar form of communication. It is called, the give and take communication (which I would expect all of us practice on a day to day basis :love:). However, I do not mind listening at all. I’m often called a good listener :joyful: but people find themselves revealing too much of themselves to a stranger. I would assume because strangers have no connection onto your personal life, it is much easier to just drop a load on them (Hint, therapist) (I do not find that to be a good idea because you can run the risk of attracting trouble or a potential stalker, if that person who you are revealing that information to has a hidden agenda but to each their own :)) .

Last edited:

Bunraku

I like to listen carefully when someone is speaking. It is rude to interrupt them. I find that I get the same in return to those who practice a similar form of communication. It is called, the give and take communication (which I would expect all of us practice on a day to day basis :love:). However, I do not mind listening at all. I’m often called a good listener :joyful: but people find themselves revealing too much of themselves to a stranger. I would assume because strangers have no connection onto your personal life, it is much easier to just drop a load on them (Hint, therapist) (I do not find that to be a good idea because you can run the risk of attracting trouble or a potential stalker, if that person who you are revealing that information to has a hidden agenda but to each their own :)) .

Do you have Mercury in Taurus in the 12th house aspecting Neptune and Saturn from the 3rd house? :happy:

rosegarden

Capricorn / 10H i don't usually communicate much like i'm pretty quiet but when i do it means i actually have something to say like not just some random shi and umm kind of sarcastic i guess sometimes ik it's so annoying but yeah. :--)

Especially if i'm with people i don't know i rarely talk and i like to be in my own quiet space even at home so yeah. I've also noticed how when i do talk with people idk i always somehow get their full attention and they are actually interested in what i have to say like it's that capricornian thing i guess

Also i have noticed i can explain long things to my friends/family and it can be kind of awkward bc i always want it to make sense or sound good.

It's very hard to talk with people i don't know because capricorn is very self-critical sign and well, to have mercury in that sign/house i always feel like i could be criticized like i'm afraid of coming off as stupid with something i say. So that's why i'd rather say nothing at all if i don't have anything super important or good to say. :) like i tend to observe more in like social settings etc not participate so much. But with people i know i can talk although sometimes i tend to withdraw and be more quiet and reflective

Also i'm very considerate usually and careful with my words (since i was little)

Last edited: