Do women year for status and wealth in a man?

Dirius

But maybe her dad did not have much wealth for her mom to take half of.

And so what that her mom was looking for security? It could just be a rational, "business decision". Deep down her mom was probably attracted to something other than money.

He/She said his dad was wealthy. Regardless of how much it might have been, it implies he had more money than the mother at the time they got married. Which means she got half of it, or at least a portion.

Ergo the marriage increased her own wealth significantly, and now she doesn't have to care for status or wealth, and can simply bang whoever she wants based on looks, not caring about financial security.

Whether it was a rational or irrational business decison, we won't know, we just know that is what she did. We'll never know what goes on in her head, we just know her actions. And her actions were finding wealth and security.

Maybe user multiple was concieved by his/her parents out of love in a loving marriage which eventually broke down.
Maybe he was concieved as a "meal ticket" baby, for his/her mother to enjoy financial security.

We'll never know.

*(not trying to offend you multiple, just using wan's wording when it comes to women interested in money only).

Last edited:

multiple

Account Closed
Dirius ,it's He! I am not a woman. and it would be nice if you had the manners and respect not to call her a floozy ffs! what's wrong with you?

But maybe her dad did not have much wealth for her mom to take half of.

And so what that her mom was looking for security? It could just be a rational, "business decision". Deep down her mom was probably attracted to something other than money.

that's right, tbh it was an attraction based on them being like minded astrologically. they both are earth moons, they both have venus and mars in the same sign and their suns are one sign apart. he came from a working class background, he wasn't overly wealthy at the time they met. over the years he increased his wealth and she became more and more disinterested. it was the way he thinks that my mother disliked. I don't think mum actually got that much from the divorce. if lack of money was something that bothered her that much, I would have heard about it.

it comes down to who she loves, she loves a man with less wealth than dad. it's her personality she prefer's and she tells me often about this, comparing him to dad and saying how her current bf is better. she hasn't gained anything from dad.

Last edited:

multiple

Account Closed
I said I didn't want to argue with you anymore previously, you know **** well you didn't have to phrase it like that. if you aren't trying to be insulting then I apologize but it certainly seems so...

Dirius

I said I didn't want to argue with you anymore previously, you know **** well you didn't have to phrase it like that. if you aren't trying to be insulting then I apologize but it certainly seems so...

If you feel like that I apologise, was just answering wan in the manner we've been talking to each other. The second post was me quoting my own words.

In all honesty though why you would discuss your mother's sex like on an internet forum, and then get offended, is beyond me.

multiple

Account Closed
I didn't discuss her sex life at all! YOU INFERRED IT. I simply quoted david and said a similar point to him, that both of our mothers ultimately chose men that had less money. NOTHING about sex life was mentioned here. you then went on to say;

"Now she is free to sleep around just for fun." from which all this started

stop making things up and starting ****.

wan

I never said good looks and physical attraction aren't the priority. But status and wealth is something women look for in a man. In fact most of you gals have already said so.

Nope. I have NEVER said so. In fact I have been very adamant since the beginning that status and wealth matter nothing to me at all. Yes, some of us did say we prefer a man who has a job, however this has absolutely nothing to do with status/wealth. You keep conflating these two things, despite being shown and told numerous times that you are wrong. Yet you keep braying. Why?

A man having a job is not the same as him having wealth. Are you able to comprehend this? I mean, at all?

You may not want to accept it but "character" has nothing to do with good looks. Ergo, when you are looking for a guy that has "character" its not based on his physical appearence. You describe a form of character which begins with his hard work, ergo, his general ability to generate wealth and sustain himself, unlike many other men.

I never said character is a part of good looks. I also did not imply that there are only four things in determining a female's attraction, namely, looks, charm, money, and status. I realize and fully acknowledge that attraction is multi-faceted. The reason I even started talking about character is because you kept crying about how we women want a guy with a job is because we want wealth, and I wanted to tell you that you are wrong.

I really think that for you to keep insisting women want wealth in a man, it really tells us a lot about your mentality. It's almost like you feel the need to believe that women look for status and wealth in a man. I wonder why.

That is a form of status for himself, because he is above all men than can't do that.
Having character is NOT a form of status, no matter how hard you try to spin it. It's entertaining to watch you try, though.

Again, whether you want to accept it or not, you are looking for men that have qualities unrelated to appearence.
And? I never said looks and game are the only things that matter.

Wan, no ones cares about your failed love story. If you don't want to tell it thats is totally fine by me. But don't request me to provide an opinion on your love life, if you are unable to tell it in details.

It is a silly request to do so.
-----

Give me your g*dd*mn email address. I will email you the whole story right now.
He/She said his dad was wealthy. Regardless of how much it might have been, it implies he had more money than the mother at the time they got married. Which means she got half of it, or at least a portion.

Ergo the marriage increased her own wealth significantly,

Nope. The marriage increased her mother's wealth, yes, but you can't say significantly, because you don't know how much wealth her father had at the beginning. You like to hallucinate, though.

and now she doesn't have to care for status or wealth, and can simply bang whoever she wants based on looks, not caring about financial security.

Whether it was a rational or irrational business decison, we won't know, we just know that is what she did. We'll never know what goes on in her head, we just know her actions. And her actions were finding wealth and security.

So what? A lot of women marry out of financial considerations. Doesn't mean that they are genuinely attracted to their husbands. And in this thread, we are talking about what women are attracted to, NOT what they look for in a marriage partner. You keep crying about how some women look for wealth and status, which I never ever even disputed. But I keep telling you that this only tells us what women consider when marrying, but it tells us nothing about what they are genuinely attracted to. You seem to be saying that just because women look for wealth and status in a husband, that means they are genuinely attracted to these things. This is over-simplified thinking on your part.

Can you tell me why you think women are genuinely attracted to status and wealth? Is it because you see some women marry rich, high-status men, and you think in your mind that this must mean they are attracted to these traits? Is it possible, at all, that some women marry rich, high-status men despite having no attraction for them? Your utter inability to realize this shows your total lack of understanding of how the world works, and by extension, the female mind. It truly astounds me that you can't tell marriage and genuine attraction apart. You apparently do not realize some women (and sometimes, some men) do not marry for love/attraction.

stop making things up
Dirius sure loves doing this. It's in his blood.

Last edited:

wan

Dirius:

Are you ugly? And do you have zero game? I am not asking pointed questions or trying to insult you. I am genuinely curious. You insist so much on women being attracted to wealth and status, it makes me think it's because these things are the only things you have going for you, and you cannot live knowing that women (or at least some of them) actually prefer looks/youth/game to wealth/status.

Hkk

Account Closed
I must say I do get attracted to bald men. Tall men is my preference too. Having ‘game’ is great. I love that saying. I’m using it all the time now.

Having game

Hkk 😍

Ukpoohbear

I call chemistry "is your Mars conjunct my Venus".

I’ve not had that synastry with someone that I’m aware of, how many times have you experienced that? Recently, I had a double whammy moon-mars with someone. And I’ve seen moon-Neptune a couple of times that was good.

wan

I’ve not had that synastry with someone that I’m aware of, how many times have you experienced that? Recently, I had a double whammy moon-mars with someone. And I’ve seen moon-Neptune a couple of times that was good.

The answer is never. I have a very limited social circle and dating pool. But I have heard that it's apparently a very "hot" aspect.

Ukpoohbear

The answer is never. I have a very limited social circle and dating pool. But I have heard that it's apparently a very "hot" aspect.

Man I’d luv to find that! That double whammy moon-mars was a non-starter cos of too many petty arguments.

wan

Btw I have a limited social circle too and that’s the problem.
Try going back to school (if you can afford it). That's what I am doing. I will be taking philosophy in September. Hopefully I will meet some like-minded folks and become friends with them.

Ukpoohbear

Try going back to school (if you can afford it). That's what I am doing. I will be taking philosophy in September. Hopefully I will meet some like-minded folks and become friends with them.

School is a good idea, good luck with it. I am studying from home which doesn’t help but I am on tinder which increases chances slightly. But you’re right, getting out in the community is key.

Dirius

Nope. I have NEVER said so. In fact I have been very adamant since the beginning that status and wealth matter nothing to me at all. Yes, some of us did say we prefer a man who has a job, however this has absolutely nothing to do with status/wealth. You keep conflating these two things, despite being shown and told numerous times that you are wrong. Yet you keep braying. Why?

A man having a job is not the same as him having wealth. Are you able to comprehend this? I mean, at all?

I never said character is a part of good looks. I also did not imply that there are only four things in determining a female's attraction, namely, looks, charm, money, and status. I realize and fully acknowledge that attraction is multi-faceted. The reason I even started talking about character is because you kept crying about how we women want a guy with a job is because we want wealth, and I wanted to tell you that you are wrong.

I really think that for you to keep insisting women want wealth in a man, it really tells us a lot about your mentality. It's almost like you feel the need to believe that women look for status and wealth in a man. I wonder why.

Having character is NOT a form of status, no matter how hard you try to spin it. It's entertaining to watch you try, though.

And? I never said looks and game are the only things that matter.

This is the part you don't seem to comprehend, which is that if you are looking for something beyond his good looks (in this case a job), by definition, you are looking for something else aside from looks. This means your attraction to a man is not solely based on looks.

Is that so hard to understand?

As I asked before: would you date a homeless man? you answered no.

So clearly - there is something else. Perhaps you just dislike the term "wealth" because to you it means vast amount of money, despite the fact that wealth just means "resources. Fine lets use another term.

How would you like to define "having a job" in regards to quality?

Nope. The marriage increased her mother's wealth, yes, but you can't say significantly, because you don't know how much wealth her father had at the beginning. You like to hallucinate, though.
So what? A lot of women marry out of financial considerations. Doesn't mean that they are genuinely attracted to their husbands. And in this thread, we are talking about what women are attracted to, NOT what they look for in a marriage partner. You keep crying about how some women look for wealth and status, which I never ever even disputed. But I keep telling you that this only tells us what women consider when marrying, but it tells us nothing about what they are genuinely attracted to. You seem to be saying that just because women look for wealth and status in a husband, that means they are genuinely attracted to these things. This is over-simplified thinking on your part.

Can you tell me why you think women are genuinely attracted to status and wealth? Is it because you see some women marry rich, high-status men, and you think in your mind that this must mean they are attracted to these traits? Is it possible, at all, that some women marry rich, high-status men despite having no attraction for them? Your utter inability to realize this shows your total lack of understanding of how the world works, and by extension, the female mind. It truly astounds me that you can't tell marriage and genuine attraction apart. You apparently do not realize some women (and sometimes, some men) do not marry for love/attraction.

Dirius sure loves doing this. It's in his blood.

Because women are attracted to a combination of things. Of course they are looking for good looks, and of course they want someone they can have an interesting conversation with, but they also look for security, and they also look for status.

Each individual women usually wants one of these 4 attributes as a priority over the rest, something which varies from women to women and their individual situation.

For example: a hard working succesful woman will never date an unemployed lazy man, doesn't matter how good looking he might be, she just feels he is beneath her. This does not mean she isn't interested in good looks. In fact she probably wants a good looking guy. But she wants a good looking guy who is doing something with his life.

In contrast a women who is older, well established, and way past her prime may look for personality (as multiple's mother) or good looks - and don't care about money.

It really depends on the woman's individual situation.

However all of them look for a combination of these attributes. Even you.

Dirius

Dirius:

Are you ugly? And do you have zero game? I am not asking pointed questions or trying to insult you. I am genuinely curious. You insist so much on women being attracted to wealth and status, it makes me think it's because these things are the only things you have going for you, and you cannot live knowing that women (or at least some of them) actually prefer looks/youth/game to wealth/status.

No, I'm actually quite good looking, I also have a succesful job and know how to talk to women. I was succesful with women when I was young and I didn't have any money (at that age romance is solely based on looks), and I'm succersful with woman now in my early 30's that I do have money and a good job.

Its just that your perception of the world is wrong. You are the type of girl who falls in love with a guy over the internet, uproots her life, only to find out the person was fake.

Other girls take better decisions and apply some judgement to their romantic decisions. Of course all of them are interested in physical attraction, but most of them value a lot of other qualities in a man.

If you ever try to go out with an attractive lawyer or doctor, these are the type of women that usually have a lot of men competing for them - and you usually need more than just good looks to win them over. You do need game, and you do need wealth.

Why would they go out with a jobless hot guy when they can go out with a succesful hot guy?

Obviously women who are at the top of the dating scale, the very beautiful and succesful women can be choosy and select guys based on all the possible qualities. Other women have to settle for whatever they can find, and prioritize one of those qualities.